Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature) Empty
PostSubject: This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature)   This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 5:38 pm

9:00 PM
6/18

The masked man slipped on his gloves and looked at the outside of the bar. It was completely by itself on a long road that lead to an unimportant town. It was right in the middle of no where but he had done his research. A biker gang operated out of here, selling drugs, weapons, and mostly drugs. They terrorized the nearby small town with extortion and violence. It was about time someone put a stop to this. His gloves were red, his temper was hot, and Alexander was ready to do this.

A small black box would appear in his jacket as he walked up to the door of the wooden bar. It had a very large man standing outside of it, a bouncer. "Name?" He asked, taking out a clipboard. "Black." The thug would check the list. "I don't have a black on the list sir, why don't yo-" *BANG Alexander took out his gun and shot the man in the head. Killing him instantly. "No shit." Then The Kishen wound up and kicked the door in. Sending it right off of it's hinges. The man in the black jacket would step into the bar. He would see it was crowded with men in leather jackets, women of the night, and all sort of other unsavory characters. There were over thirty in the bar. "Well everyone, tell me. Are you ready to pay for your crimes?" He said tightening his glove and flames appeared on his finger tips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature)   This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 6:08 pm

John was sitting at the bar when he heard a gunshot outside and his attention was drawn to the door as it was kicked in. He saw a guy standing there, it looks like he wanted a fight. He continued looking at him when he heard a shotgun cock behind him. The bartender was standing there with a sawed off shotty and it was fixed on him. He stood up putting his hands up. "Okay okay... Why don't we all just calm down and talk this through?" He said jokingly as he raised his glass finishing it and throwing it at the man. It shattering against his face. John jumping over the bar to hide from what was about to unfold
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature)   This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 6:14 pm

A man had a lit cigarette next to the bartender hanging in his mouth. All eyes were on Alex and what he was going to do. "Oh sure, let's just all talk things ou-" A flame like a snake would shoot out of the source of fire and strike right at the bartenders eyes. They would stick there fast and try to burn them right out of his skull. Then, the tiny flames from Alex's fingertips started shooting off fireballs. Each just about large enough to fully engulf a man in fire. Two would go at the bartender and the alcohol behind him would quickly catch alight. Something that was far from good.

"I know every!" A man cried out in pain as a fireball struck him. "Little!" Someone yelled out as the money they had bet on a poker game was burnt up. "Thing that you have all done! No more drugs!" A fireball would collide with a paper bag causing white powder to fly out. "No more extortion, and not more lives!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature)   This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 6:20 pm

John hated seeing people suffer so whenever the fire hit the bartender and dropped his gun, John picked it up pressing it against the mans head, pulling the trigger. Blowing his head into pieces, scattering his brains against the wall. John didn't want to be caught in the flames or in this guys wake. So he grabbed his bag and stuffed it with his money and his product. He ran for the back door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature)   This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 6:29 pm

Alexander continued to shot fireballs from all of his fingertips at the same time. He would raise his hand an cover a nearby table completely in fire. People were screaming in agony, and while many of these men were armed. They were only human and the flamed spread too fast, with them bunched too close together for them to draw their weapons and take him out fast enough. A bullet hole would appear in Alex's shoulder however, causing him to cry out and lob a particularly large ball of flame at the individual who shot it.

There was no one to help these people, corrupt as they might have been. Others got the idea to go for the back door and found that the fires would aggressively move to block their path. John was the only person who made it so fast through the barrier that he could leave through the back door. The alcohol fueled the rest of the heat. Weather he had been let through as an act of mercy from the Kishen because of his age or if he had been simply lucky it would never be revealed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature)   This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 6:40 pm

John just barely made it through the back door before the flames barricaded it off. He hit the floor hard because he lost his footing from trying to run so fast. His bag on the floor with his money and "coke" scattered everywhere. Hd rushed to gather it up into his bag before Alex got to him. He ran down the hallway to the door leading outside. He ran to it attempting to open it but it was locked. He could hear everyone screaming in agony. He began to think as he was running out of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature)   This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 7:01 pm

With everyone thoroughly on fire Alexander pulled up a chair next to the entrance, just to the side of the door, and pulled out his gun. He would command the place to burn every single last one of the people inside to ash. For a moment, he felt like a monster. Until he remembered the drugs, then he felt loosly better for what he was doing.

The flames were more than happy to totally stop in the hallway behind John. They would not budge an inch because the man making them did not want them to do so. Heavy amounts of smoke would begin pouring in though, that was going to be a problem for sure.

Last edited by jac600 on June 16th 2015, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature)   This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 7:06 pm

John was looking up and down the hall trying to figure out a way he could get out. When he was walking up and down the hall he noticed the smoke pouring into the hallway, he pulled his jackets mouth cloth up and over his nose. He saw a hole in the roof, he backed up and ran to the wall running up it slightly to grab the beam to pull himself through. He climbed onto the roof and stood there as he watched the building burn. He jumped from the roof onto a truck. Jumping onto the ground and making his way to the road. Looking at door and seeing the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature)   This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 7:18 pm

Expecting someone to turn up to the front Alex raised his weapon. But when he saw a young man he immediately smiled. "Toss that little bag of yours on the ground, I don't know if you are a junky or a dealer but the stuff with the drugs here!? It ends now do you hear me!? I'm about to light that bag on fire, if your holding onto it you'l burn right to death. Otherwise your free to go.... Do tell anyone who asks about what happened here... Let them know that whoever try's to step in after this power vacuum is going to have the same done to them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature)   This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 7:25 pm

John looked at him and snarled. He wasn't as frightening as he looked before. Putting his backpack on he looked st the man. "You.. can go to hell. You just cost me my score." He reached into his bag grabbing the bricks tossing them on the ground. "Here, burn them. I've got more to work with. These junkies will believe anything... I'm not afraid of you." He said as his arm turned into a blade. "...but you touch my bag and I'll kill you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature)   This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 7:33 pm

"Oh ho ho! A crack dealer! Ruining lives isn't enough for you is it?" When he saw the boys arm turn into a blade he glared at it. "Are you an academy weapon? Damn, here I was thinking there were good people there, and look at me! Burning down cheap bar's with the people inside, a Kishen egg saying there are good people in the academy. Well I'm doing something good here too scum bag. If you think you can enslave desprit people with your SCORE then you can go right to the seventh circle of hell. And to think people call me a monster. So go ahead, make the first move chump. If you do anything other than surrender though... This is going to end with you dead, my fingers wrapped around your throat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature)   This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 8:22 pm

He laughed and then turned his arm back to normal. "If you must know..." He picked up a brick tossing it to Alex "I use this to get my money, it's sheetrock. You know what they put in walls? I was in the process of getting my money when you burned it to the ground. But no harm done I still have about five grand. I was also in the process of ending that drug ring." After his sentence the bar exploded. "I had a bomb stashed in one of the bags of "coke"" he said using air quotes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature)   This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 8:25 pm

Alexander listened to what the boy had to say and was not very impressed. "Well, if your not a drug dealer then you'l have not problem throwing down your bag and turning your arm back to normal. Your still exploiting people, but if you do what I say you might just not end up burned alive." Another bomb would appear under his Jacket.

Last edited by jac600 on June 16th 2015, 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature)   This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 8:30 pm

He began to walk back to the small village. "Hmm... how about no... This money belongs to the people of this village and I'm not going to let you take it!" He said turning around looking at him. He had worked to hard on this to let it go up in flames now. He was prepared to fight for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature)   This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 8:33 pm

"Fine then, have it your way." Alexander would lower his gun to shoot the weapon in the right leg. Aiming to cripple him, it was a .45 caliber bullet, and capable of doing the job. Even with a bullet wound of his own to deal with he had little deal that he could destroy this weapon easily if he wanted to. He did not however, he was just a kid. That's why he did not burn him into the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature)   This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 8:40 pm

John would be beaten if he decided to use his fire, but his bullets are not a problem. Being a Reaver he was trained very well. Almost each day he would be tested on adjusting his eye sight to atone for incoming projectiles. John looked at the man turning his arm into a blade. Getting ready for his first move. "All of you Kishins are the same.. you never have compassion for others, but if you do you would let me get this money to the village. The place where it belongs." He said watching the man inventively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature)   This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 9:06 pm

"I'm not going to steal your damn money punk, I've been standing here being way to kind to you. Trying to get you to run off, I want you to toss it on the ground so I can actually check to see that you tossed out the drugs and aren't keeping any for yourself. Now put away your weapon and toss the bag forward or I'll burn you into the ground." Alex began to walk briskly forward to the boy. Another bomb appearing hidden under his Jacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature)   This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 9:12 pm

He laughs. "Whatever man.." He takes his bag off dumping it onto the ground and the money falls out. "Bet you feel stupid." He said picking the money up and putting it into his bag. "Now if you don't mind. I have no where important to be I'm just tired of looking at you." He said walking towards the town and casually stepping over the trip wire that he planted before he came here just in case he had to make a fast escape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature)   This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 9:21 pm

Alex checked the little thuglet's bag. Yeah, it was full of money like he said. "Get out of here." Then the Kishen would turn around to enter the burning building. Just smelling the smoke was enough for him to wave his arm and cause all the fire to go out like a switch. He held his jacket up to his Nose and one by one retrieved the souls. All the way until he saw the back exit, it had been somhow forced open and he could see a man with terrible burns dragging himself across the ground to get away. He walked behind him and kicked him over on his back.

The man was wearing what was left of a leather Jacket. His burns were awful and terrible. It was clear he was not going to live. Looking into the eye's of the face where half of his jaw was visable he simply said. "I'm sorry to have made you suffer for so long." Before he stood up and put a bullet in the mans brain.

Walking away from the scene of carnage he planted his bombs across the fire ruined building. Just as he was walking out the door he looked to the right to see a motorcycle. "Hmmm..." He said. After a search for the keys he drove away, allowing the building to explode behind him and crumble in on itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature)   This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 9:25 pm

"Hey fuck you man! I'm not afraid of you!" He said as he turned back to the village and walked. John wasn't really afraid of anything. Even though he was raised with a silver spoon in his mouth, there wasn't really many things in today's world that could scare him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature)   This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This bar is hot. (Private, M for mature)
Page 1 of 1