Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Era the Dinosaur Witch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Era the Dinosaur Witch Empty
PostSubject: Era the Dinosaur Witch   Era the Dinosaur Witch I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2015, 10:58 pm

Era Desca

Gender/Sex:Female

Weapon: Typically uses her claw blades.

Animal Form:Eras animal form is that of a blue scaled raptor, with a mouth filled with sharp teeth, and cold, yellow eyes, standing five feet in height, with surprisingly long arms.

Mantra:Chomp Stomp Crunch Munch

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Confused

Appearance: Era is a small girl, in a blue dinosaur hoody. Due to vision problems, she wears glasses, a large pair with thick frames. Her hair is a muddy brown color, and due to her refusal to groom it further than occasionally cutting it and washing it. Her height is a little higher than four feet, and her build is rather scrawny.

Personality:Tends to seem hyper at times, as a result of her animal form. This is not a 'happy' hyper, but a 'everythings too slow' hyper. Meaning, she is incredibly impatient. She is extremely greedy, looking to accumulate great wealth. She absolutely cannot stand stupid people, and has trouble trusting those in positions of power.

History:
Era was born to a small family in Utah. Her mother was constantly drunk, and her father was angry all the time. Her only escape from her rather crappy life was her great grandmothers diaries. Her great grandmother had been a famous archaeologist, who had studied dinosaurs extensively, and by reading her journals, Era developed quite an interest in dinosaurs as well. However, there was always ONE book, that, no matter how much she tried, Ema could not open it.

Meanwhile, upon entering highschool, Era received a great deal of harassment, mostly due to her social ineptness and short stature. Combined with her home life, Era was under ....significant stress. This came to a head when, cornered by several of her 'peers', she was viciously beaten. It was at this point her witch powers manifested, grievously wounding her assailents. Panicking, she fled to her home. Hiding out in her attic, she stumbled upon the locked journal. Unlike other times, it opened, revealing a surprising secret about her great grandmother. Era had not been the first witch in her family. Her great grandmother, a mole witch, had left behind a guide of sorts, written for her descendents, containing the formulas for a few basic spells, her research notes, and several chapters that are in code. Realizing her potential, Era swore that she would never again be the timid, weak girl she had been. With that, she fled, getermined to make her way in the world

Spells

Giants Fang    Raises a large, tooth shaped spike under her target. 
Primeval RageSends a bolt of flame at the target
Pterodactyls
Wing
Summons spectral wings with which Era can use to glide. However, her 
experience with this spell is insufficient for flight
Anklyosaurs 
Armor
Summons a quick set of hard, lightweight plate armor
Tyrant RoarLets out a loud shout that knocks back any target that gets close

Have You Read the Rules?
Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Era the Dinosaur Witch   Era the Dinosaur Witch I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2015, 11:03 pm

Gud character. Also, love the name. Eggcepted
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Era the Dinosaur Witch   Era the Dinosaur Witch I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2016, 2:02 pm

Era the Dinosaur Witch SuBGn35

Her animal form, appearance and personality need an extension.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Era the Dinosaur Witch   Era the Dinosaur Witch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Era the Dinosaur Witch
Page 1 of 1