Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] Empty
PostSubject: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 6:28 pm

Brandi was laying across a group of chairs in the shcool's enrollment office, casually spinning a few feet of metal chain she had unwrapped from around her left wrist. She let out a bored sigh that almost sounded more like a groan. She was being forced to wait here. She wasn't really told why, and she'd much rather be in the training grounds picking a match with someone. It wasn't even like she had done anything wrong this time, otherwise she'd be in a different part of the school. So if she wasn't in trouble, why was she here? It WAS the enrollment office... Perhaps they were finally kicking her out. Not that it mattered to her. She didn't need the school to get stronger, plus she wouldn't have to listen to their rules anymore that way.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 7:27 pm

Kyoko Roskoe looked around curiously as she was led through the school she would be attending soon. The architecture seemed to be that of a castle rather than a school. She'd have to get used to it soon enough. Still, regardless of the aesthetics of the school, Kyoko still had no idea where she was going. She had no idea who her meister was going to be. It was daunting. Would this meister even be able to wield her? What if they aren't going to be able to? All these questions and more bounced around inside of her head. That's when the academy representative leading her finally stopped, outside of what seemed like an office of some sort. When she was ushered inside, Kyoko couldn't believe her eyes. She had to be told by someone to believe it.

Pointing to the punk looking girl with VERY long hair laying across some chair, she asked the academy representative a question: "Is that Brandi Baudelaire?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 8:37 pm

Brandi paused when she heard her name, adjusting herself to hang her head off the chair to see the upside down figure. Brown hair, red eyes, nice figure. She was pretty. "What about me...?" She questioned as she rolled off the chairs to her feet, warping her chain back around her wrist. It was when she was standing the right way that she caught something. This girl looked very familiar... Wait... "Kyoko...? You a meister now?" She questioned, the image of the young child she once knew somewhat bluing into her mind. It LOOKED like Kyoko. And Kyoko was always the closest kid to keeping up with Brandi... It would make sense for her to be a meister.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 9:01 pm

Kyoko was very happy to find that it was indeed Brandi; for a moment. The fact that this girl was here meant that she was going to be her meister. This meant that she was going to be spending a lot of time with her. This in turn meant that she was more than likely going to be put through the same hell as when they were children. The same hell that prompted her to get fit enough to keep up. She always wondered if her parents made her play with Brandi to get her physically fit. Oh dear. She put those thoughts behind. She had to, to survive. Kyoko wordlessly stepped up to Brandi with a smile; pushing her glasses up onto her nose with one hand, placing it behind her back after, she put the other forward, inviting Brandi to a game of rock-paper-scissors.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 7:19 pm

Brandi noted the girl's smile, followed by the raising of a fist. Yeah, this was Kyoko. A big grin stretched Brandi's face as she met Kyoko's invitation by placing her own fist opposite the girl's. She had never expected Kyoko to show up here, and it seemed just like old times to. Rock-paper-scissors was still Kyoko's way of greeting her, almost like a secret handshake.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 8:09 pm

So, Brandi remembered even this. Kyoko also wondered whether Brandi remembered the losses she suffered during these games of rock-paper-scissors. That didn't matter now, either, though. For all Kyoko knew, Brandi could have gotten better at using her head over the years they hadn't seen eachother; similarly to how Kyoko got better physically. Kyoko began the game as normal, shaking her fist up and down as she said, "Rock," and "Paper," but didn't end it normally. Her fist, as well as her arm, began to glow; in their place then appeared the business end of a chainsaw. That's exactly how she finished the game, too. "Chainsaw!"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2016, 7:28 pm

Brandi moved her fist in time with Kyoko's until her hand began glowing, at which point she took a step back and raised her fists rather cautiously. "... I though scissors was the third part... And since when is your arm a chainsaw...? Is that a thing you coul-" Brandi cut herself off as her eyes grew wide in realization. "KYOKO! Your mom was a weapon! Your arm isn't a chainsaw, you are!" The girl seemed excited by her revelation, as though it wasn't an obvious thing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2016, 7:52 pm

Trust Brandi not to get a joke. Trust her to catch on to the meaning late, and get excited anyway. Well, it would't take long for Kyoko to set the other girl straight; she had practice. "The third part is meant to be scissors. I just wanted to show you that I'm a weapon." Kyoko said, transforming her arm back to how it's meant to be. "The academy wanted me to come to the school, and said they had a meister for me already. I figured you were going to become a meister like the rest of your family, but I didn't think it was you they were talking about. I hope it's you they were talking about. It'd make the most sense, anyway."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2016, 8:05 pm

Kyoko's words processed through Brandi's head. Kyoko as her weapon, huh? Brandi hadn't ever really thought about what her weapon partner should be like, or what weapon they should be. She always figured a big sword or a war-hammer.... But a chainsaw? Could weapons even BECOME chainsaws....? That was a stupid question. Kyoko just did. "I mean, I'm pretty good in a fight, but they don't let me pick them as much as I'd like to. I'm not really able to go on missions either, because you're not technically supposed to go without a partner or whatever." She replied rather annoyed sounding before glancing at Kyoko with a mischivous grin. "But if you're gunna be my weapon, they'll totally let me go kill things!" She cheered, taking Kyoko's normal hand into her own hands in a sort of beg.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2016, 8:26 pm

Kyoko listnened to Brandis woes about the academy and their safety rules regarding the acceptance of missions. After the other girl took her hand, Kyoko put her free hand atop Brandis. "I'll be your weapon as long as the people you kill are strictly those who have strayed from the path of a human onto that of evil. If you misbehave, you don't get to kill the bad things OR the good things." She spoke softly and slowly, so that Brandi could understand her best.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2016, 9:17 pm

Brandi seemed pleased enough with this response. "I'm not allowed to kill the good people anyways. They've got like a rule against fighting people without a teacher around or something... It's stupid. For a school that teaches you how to kill things, they have a lot of rules." She responded, relaxing a bit when Kyoko conditionally agreed to being her partner. At least this way she could keep Kyoko close...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2016, 9:28 pm

"Those rules are there for safety reasons, probably." Kyoko answered, before finally pointing to the chain on Brandis wrist. "So, what's with the chain? Isn't that heavy to carry around?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2016, 9:34 pm

Brandi did a casual flex of her arm, almost looking like she was checking the weight of the chain. "I mean, I guess it's a little heavy. I'm not really supposed to carry knives or anything anymore, so I carry this. A fist fight is a fair fight, anyone who fights on fair terms is an idiot, y'know?" She stated, dropping her arm to slack the chain before lightly twirling a bit of it. "If you're good with it, a chain can do some damage." She added, looking rather proud of herself for figuring that out.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2016, 9:44 pm

Kyoko listened to Brandis explanation quite casually, watching her twirl it around. "You didn't maim too many people with that, did you? You should really be careful not to cause irreparable damage to other students, you know? A lot of them probably aren't as strong as you, knowing how you are."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 2:53 am

Brandi gave a light shrug. "I've found a few people as strong as me here, but I mean, if you can't take a beating, you should run rather than pick a fight. It's not like I'm trying to break bones or anything... it just happens once in awhile when you take a hit while sparring and stuff." Brandi reasoned, letting the momentum of the chain slow as it came to a jingling stop and hung almost to the floor from her hand.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 3:00 am

Kyoko decoded to drop that subject then, since telling Brandi not to break a person who she fights is an exercise in futility. Instead, she took Brandi by the hand and pulled her out of the office, behind her. "Have you been around Death City for long?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 3:46 am

"A few years." Brandi responded, following along behind Kyoko. "Teacher adopted me about a year after Mom and Sis went... He's pretty chill, I guess." She added, waiting to see where they were going.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 3:52 am

"Huh?" What? Adopted? Kyoko really wasn't aware that anything had happened to Brandis family. She stopped again and turned around to the other girl. "What do you mean by 'went?'"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 4:18 am

Brandi took a moment to think back. She seemed to lose her normal grin in favor of a more regretful look. "Well, I mean... They won't tell me everything, but I guess that my family was a big deal or something a few years ago... Someone sent a bunch of Reds out to attack my family... They must have been strong ones, or at least smart, because they got the whole family, not counting me and two cousins. Sis was visiting home from school when they hit our house, so the one that hit us got Mom in her sleep and Sis off guard. I took it down by surprise, but they didn't really make it through the night... I heard they targeted some of our friends too... School says they took care of it, so it's whatever..." Brandy explained, seeming to stand rather stiffly and rub her arm in discomfort. "I don't really talk about it much... Makes me feel weird..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 4:34 am

Kyoko, listening to Brandis story, gasped lightly when she said that the other girls family was attacked. Those sorts of reactions repeated themselves throughout Brandis story, until they culminated in Kyoko pulling Brandi into a hug. She felt so sorry for Brandi; she also felt very bad for not knowing. "I'm so sorry... I didn't know." She said, before she mostly let the other girl go, keeping her hands on her shoulders. "My family, they were attacked too, but we weren't caught unawares. Two weapons were enough... My mother didn't tell me anything about your family though! It must have been horrible... Were you with your cousins, at least?" Kyoko asked, hoping that maybe Brandi had some family with her.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 4:50 am

Brandi was caught off guard by the hug, accepting it as a reassuring gesture that their friendship wasn't lost in the years. "I mean... They lived pretty far... They tried to keep us both near our old homes... Those two were put somewhere there and I was dumped into one not far from our old place... I haven't heard much from them since, a letter here or there from the older one... The place they put me didn't really like me, so I wasn't there more than maybe a year..." She answered, seeming to give a half-hearted smile to Kyoko. It was fine now. Everything was fine... Kyoko was here and they could be friends... just like before.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 4:59 am

"You mean you didn't have any family around for this whole time? Just the teacher?" Kyoko asked, but knew the answer already, once again giving Brandi a hug. "You poor thing..." She quietly said, before once again letting Brandi go. Brandi maybe wasn't the best of people, but even she didn't deserve anything so lonely as she had gotten. It wasn't fair that she was all alone for such a long time.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 5:15 am

Brandi took the hug once again, though this time seemed a little more welcoming of it. "...Hey, don't sweat it." She replied, seeming to compose herself a bit as she stretched, more to shake the nagging feelings of sorrow than to actually stretch. "I'm fine, right? Besides, you're her. We can hang out and stuff again. It'll be fun." She reinforce her confirmation with a goofy grin that screamed mischief.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 5:28 am

Kyoko took a step away from Brandi when told not to worry, realising just how close she had gotten to the other girl. Brandis grin really let Kyoko stop worrying, and caused her to smile back too. Turning around to move down the corridor once more, Kyoko looked over her shoulder back at Brandi.* "How about you show me some of the city or school? I haven't been here before."

OOC: * ShaftHeadTilt.jpeg
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 5:53 am

Brandi gave a nod, looking around as they passed things. "I mean, the city is huge. Anything you want to see specifically?" She asked, scrolling through the limited knowledge of the city in her head. She knew all the streets and stuff, but she didn't really eat anywhere but fast food, and the more crowded tourist attractions were often avoided by the girl, for fear of getting caught doing something wrong sooner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next