Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taming the fire

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Taming the fire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 3:51 pm

"yeah I like some classic rock to"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 3:54 pm

"You're pretty cool then." Arisa says, walking over to the CD's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 5:43 pm

Tenshi picks up a fairly popular CD

Michele continues to browse through them all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 7:08 pm

Kokoro just looked at them all as he stood there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 7:18 pm

"Kokoro, you better find a CD that you want before I do." She says with a smirk, happy that she had extra money with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 8:04 pm

Kokoro stared at a cd with a moon on it, the moon was full something that never happened. It always stayed crescent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 8:20 pm

"You found one yet?" Arisa asks after 20 minutes of searching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 9:27 pm

Yeah.."
Kokoro read the title, it said, the man who set fire to the moon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 9:35 pm

"Same here, let's go and pay for them." She grabs his wrists and drags him to the counter. "How much for these two CD's?" She asks, staring at the frowning woman. "That will 22.50." Arisa quickly pays the woman and hands over Kokoro's CD afterwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 9:37 pm

Kokoro took his disk and just starred at it for a bit.
"Are the others ready"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 9:39 pm

"Don't know...." She twirls around and calls out. "You guys ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 9:42 pm

Kokoro sees an empty store
"I geuss they did`nt wait, must`ve got some good music and wanted to listen to it quickly"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 9:44 pm

"Probably..." She mumbles, twirling around to face Kokoro again. "What do you want to do then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 9:46 pm

Kokoro swayed back and forth thinking.
"hey are you a weapon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 9:47 pm

"Yes, yes I am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 9:52 pm

Kokoro took her hand and led her to a secret place in a cave he found my the mountains, inside were a bunch of broken blades and hilts and staffs sticking out of the ground.
"this is were the first weapon was made"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 9:54 pm

"Woah!" Arisa says in awe, looking around the cave with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 9:57 pm

all the blades, hilts, arms, legs, heads, staffs, there all failed experiments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 9:59 pm

"This place is amazing, Kokoro!" She says, smiling like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taming the fire   Taming the fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taming the fire
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2