Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? Empty
PostSubject: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 11:38 am

Alex sat out on the bench of the park, terrified to even look at anybody who strolled by. His parents had forced him to get out and meet new people, something he was not happy with. All Alex would do is just glance out for a quick bit then hide his face from everybody but covering himself with his coat. The other meisters and weapons were just playing some basketball while Alex sat all alone on the bench, waiting for the day to end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 12:00 pm

Avi was out on the street, looking at all the people there, he saw a group of students playing basketball 'Hmph, yeladim ktanim' ((Translation :Hmph, little kids)) he thought top himself, as he burts out into the field, snatched the ball and threw it into the hoop in quick succssesion , before sitting down at a bench and looking at the person hiding his head, he fixed his glasses as he looked at the person saying, "Shalom ((Hello) Inferior."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 12:09 pm

Alex still hid his face but made a slight mumble, not wanting any attention drawn to him. He only mumbled what sounded like, "Go away." The young man motioned himself, covering himself with his trench coat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 12:34 pm

"I see.." He took out his 'Ivrit Leyapanit' or Hebrew to Japanese dictionary and started translating and constructing a sentence, "You, want me to.. Go away, to hide your inferior intelligence." He used it for only some of the words, then he put it back in, waiting for the person to respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 12:39 pm

"Inferior, inferior, inferior, is that the only insult you have?" He erupted back at the man who sat next to him. "My intelligence is moderate and the last thing I need is some random guy sitting next to me, insulting me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 1:47 pm

Avi tried to compose a sentence without his dictionary, although he didn't understand everything the kid said "Oh you can talk..By your be...ha..viour I thought you...we're just....some sort of...mindless pupp..et.." Whilst saying this, in case the kid was dangerous he closed his mouth while turning his tongue into a barrel, again, waiting for the kids response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 7:16 pm

Alex gave him a confused look as to what Avi was trying to say. "From the sound of your voice, your not American, are you?" Alex asked in a curious tone. He saw the book he held in his hand, noting it was a dictionary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 7:22 pm

Avi took out the dictionary again, "No, neither am i Japanese." Then, he put it back in it's place and continued the sentence, "But i'm still more intelligent then you." Though, he forgot to turn his tongue back to normal, so if anyone looks in the general direction of his face, he will notice his tongue is actually the barrel of a G18, or the Desert Eage "And the fact i am israeli changes nothing." He added after a couple seconds of silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 7:35 pm

"Then why is your tongue a barrel of a desert eagle?" Alex asked in a confronting tone. As if he had the keen eye to point out that Avi's tongue looked like the barrel of a gun and how precise he was to tell it was the barrel of a desert eagle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 6:49 am

Avi quickly transformed his tongue back "I didn't think someone with..." It took him a couple seconds to find the correct word "Minor intelligence like you could notice that." Saying this, he looked up at the kids playing basketball, he could beat them all in a second...Or atleast that was his assumption, then he looked back to Alex, waiting on the kid's repsonse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 6:54 am

"Nice come back. Anyway, your a weapon and my best guess is a Desert Eagle?!" Alex now spoke like a sarcastic a**hole and a goof at the same time. Instead of socializing, he is having a minor conflict with a gun two years older than him. Alex seriously has problems, that kid needs help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 6:59 am

"Well no shit sherlock." He said, but this sentence was in english, he knew the english sentence since people in israel sometimes used those expressions, "And i'm guessing you are not a..." He took out his dictionary and searched for a word, then completed his sentence "Weapon." Before going up and snatching the basketball, he threw it 4 times, each time snatching it again, and each timei t was righti n the hole, he wasn't an expirienced basketball player, it was a ocmbination of agillity, luck, and minor calculations, before he put the ball down and sat back at the bench.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 7:03 am

"I hate basketball." Alex said with a quiet tone. He never took the time to try it but watched it plenty. It never took him any interest for him to like it but Alex just didn't care. All he wanted was the day to end instead of watching the other kids have fun and not him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 7:08 am

He used the dictionary for some of the senhtence he was going to say this time, although, he figured out most of the words alone "Well it sure seems like the...Kind of Game you could play that rquires no intelligence, you and more intelectually inferior people like those over there." He said, pointing at the group of students play basketball, as he played a bit with his glasses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 7:11 am

"So your insulting yourself?" He said, as he remembered when Avi played basketball for a tid-bit with the others. "The game does require intelligence, it's called, 'Math'." Alex once more hinted sarcasm with his voice to insult back at the weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 7:21 am

Still using the dictionary, he psoke again "Maybe i did play, but unlike those baboons, i measure my movements...And use calculation to figure out the...Exact, Leverage, angles and....momentum needed, but most people who play that idiotic game don't, and i don't even play it, i just showed them how inefficently they are playing.." he said, looking at them and adding "Stupid children..." Afterwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 7:26 am

".................................Math, jack***" He insulted Avi once more as he just repeated what Avi said, in a simpler way. "Lets cut to the chase, why are you talking to me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 7:50 am

"I see you also have memory problems, as you might not remember you started tihs co-ver-sa-tion started with you telling me to 'Go Away', also, it as more physics, than math, 'Jackass.'" When saying the 'Jackass' Part he tried his best imitating Alex, to irritate him a bit, then, out of his bag he took out a chooclate bar iwth a wrapping on it, saying 'פסק זמן' in large hebrew letters on it, which in word by word translation means 'time out' but is simply the products name, he thought to himself 'Ayn lahem caele kaan' ((They odn't have these here)) then repeated it out loud to himself in Japanese, then he opened it and started eating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 8:01 am

Alex sighed, he couldn't bare the urge to resist because of the type of weapon Avi was. "Okay, I learned about the whole thing between meisters and weapons, soul wavelengths, etc. Bottom line, want to be my gun?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 8:08 am

"Why won't you try to convince me, of course you won't be able to by intelligence. so, tell me,why should i?" He waske,d still using his dictionary, he took one more bite out of his chooclate bar, he chewed it loudly trying to irritate Alex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 8:16 am

"Because we both have the mental capacity to even withstand each other. Any one else and you'd lose your mind. Face it, we might as well be partners if you wish for me to not have an 'inferior intelligence'." Alex said in a bored tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 8:32 am

"I don't care about your intelligence, why should i educate you, on the other end....It would be a chance to improve my japanese whilst gelping one stupid person, well, let's see if you can even weild me first." Saying tyhis, he transformed into his wseapon form, falling into Alex's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 8:35 am

Alex, overwhelmed by the guns weight, drops it to the ground. He tugs and pulls the gun as much as he can but no luck at all. Avi was either too heavy or that his soul wavelength didn't match Alex's. Alex tried desperately to pick the gun up, not even his urge and excitement to shoot such a weapon would give him the strength he needed. He couldn't pick it up. "Fuck, I give up, I can't do it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 8:38 am

Avi appeared on the gun's reflective barrel, "Giving up? Another thing ot add to your bad quialities, try and think like me, try to match me, and you could weild me." Avi said, "Or you're too weak, that's also an option." He stuttered quite a bit when talking, he couldn't use ihs dictionary, and so, he could only use the japanese he knew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 8:40 am

"Shut up, damnit. The only reason I can't pick you up isn't because I can't think like you. It's because your f***ing denial about everything. You won't accept any friends into your life because your nothing but a snooty a**hole who thinks he's better than everyone else!" Alex yelled in rage, now trying to pick up the gun with all his strength. The other kids just stared at him, wondering why he can't pick up a small gun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?   Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting out to meet people. Isn't that just a nightmare?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next