Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Peaceful Day

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 2:31 pm

Saiko was walking down a random sidewalk, humming the tune of a recent song she heard. "It's so peaceful today..." She mumbles to herself, pushing her glasses closer to her eyes.
Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 2:33 pm

DarkSoul leans against a building next to an alleyway and watches Saiko pass by.
Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 2:35 pm

"Oh, H-hi DarkSoul?" Saiko says, noticing him. "W-what are you doing h-here?"
Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 2:36 pm

"Just...thinking...What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 2:39 pm

"I-I was just taking a walk...." She mumbles, fidgeting with her fingers.
Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 2:43 pm

"Oh..."

I straightened myself up against the wall.
Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 2:48 pm

"S-so how are you?" She asks, trying to avoid awkward silence.
Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 2:50 pm

"Fine, and what about you?"

Black mist glides around me.
Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 2:51 pm

"Okay I g-guess..." Her eyes lands on the back mist surrounding his body, interested about it.
Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 2:54 pm

"Its some of my power. It cant all be contained in my body, there too much to fit so some of it tore out of me and are placed outside of my body. But is passes through anything if ppl try to take some, or catch it in a jar to keep for themselves."
Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 2:55 pm

"That's i-interesting."
Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 2:59 pm

"Yeh, I guess..."
Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 3:04 pm

"H-hey...You want to g-go to an ice cream parlor?" Saiko asks, stuffing her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 3:05 pm

"Eh, sure. I dont mind"
Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 3:06 pm

Saiko smiles, happy to have someone to go with her to the ice cream parlor. "Let's go then!"
Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 3:13 pm

"Alright"
I follow her to the ice cream parlor.
Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 3:22 pm

Once they both got there, Saiko quickly zooms to the counter, excited to be there. "Can i have a scoop of mint chocolate chip please!"
Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 3:44 pm

Kokoro is on top of the roof nomming in a fire ball.
Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 3:47 pm

"L-look!" Saiko says, noticing Kokoro. "What is h-he doing?"
Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 3:52 pm

Kokoro jumps off the roof due to hearing a voice that finally noticed were he was.
Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 3:55 pm

"W-who are you?" Saiko asks, curious about him.
Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 9:50 pm

Blue was walking auround death city he was just finishing a soul
Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:03 pm

"Kokoro... wha-" I turned to look down the street. I felt a sudden sensation of Death nearby. A soul being eaten. "Something... something is out there. Someone died." I race down the street with unimaginable speed, so fast I was just a streak of darkness, and turned a corner, following the direction of where the feeling originated from.
Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:09 pm

"Wh-what?!?" Saiko says, noticing Darksoul's hurry to leave. Not wanting to be left alone, she follows him. "W-wait up!"
Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:14 pm

I stop dead in my tracks. I stood before a boy, most likely 15. Dark blue eyes and hair, he ate a soul, remnants of a human lay before him, too mangled to see whether it was a male or a female.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Peaceful Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next