Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home? Empty
PostSubject: Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home?   Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 2:31 pm

Spencer stares straight ahead with a deep expression. His eyes were very dark from having very little sleep. It was almost as if he was zombified.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home?   Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 5:53 pm

"OH!OH!OHMYGOSHAMILOOK!" Ana's girly voice could be heard from a mile away. Her hand pointed way too enthusiastically at a man walking nearby. It seemed there was no real choices with her sister as Ana was tugging her sister against her will. Se moved in a flash and stopped so suddenly that Ami had almost fallen over.

The happy one waved her hand in his face and looked at Ami with big and oblivious eyes. "I TOLD YOU ZOMBIES WERE REAL!" LOOK AMI IT'S A REAALLLL ZOMBIE. DO YOU THINK HE WANTS MY ICE CREAM?!" Volume control was obviously not there. Ana just continued shouting with her excitement. As if to experiment, she waved her vanilla-fudge ice cream cone with the colorful sprinkles in front of him.

Ami sighed hopelessly. "Ana. Even if that WAS a zombie, I doubt he'd want your half eaten ice cream cone." Her hand moved to pinch the bridge of her nose. "Now stop harassing people."

"Awwweeee.... but AMIIIII."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home?   Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 6:38 pm

Spencer jumps back in shock. It felt like he had just had freezing water splashed in his face. When he regains his balance, he looks at the shouting girl in pure shock.

His breathing was slowing and steadying.

I-I-is she always like that?.....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home?   Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 7:07 pm

As the man jumped, Ami look upon him indifferently. So he was alive then? "Unfortunately for me, yes." Impassive as ever, she eyed Ana and cleared her throat. "Ana. Shouldn't you apologize?'

"Why? OHNO. IS HE LACTOSE INTOLERANT?!" Suddenly her smile was gone and she tugged the man straight into her chest for a hug. "I'M SO SORRY MISTER ZOMBIE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME." As she sobbed and hugged the man tightly, she showed no intent of letting go. Ana was so wrapped in the moment that she barely realized when her twin stepped forward and grabbed her.

Ami tensed and threw her sister back. "ANA! STOP ASSAULTING PEOPLE!" Not so much loud as she was firm in her tone. She was not happy with her sister at the moment and it showed, but she really wasn't mad either. Ana was someone whom it was hard to be mad at. At least she was for Ami, anyways. She shot Ana a look, then glanced at the man. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home?   Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 7:37 pm

Put in shock from the sudden action, he takes deep breaths and gives Ami a "deer in the headlights" expression.

I-I-I I'm alright.

Rubbing his head with both hands, he looks at Ana. His forehead and palms had started to sweat from the adrenaline rush. He pushes his glasses up his nose before responding.

I know I look like a zombie. I haven't had sleep in the past few days.....also......I love ice cream. D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home?   Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 7:56 pm

The poor man was in shock. Ami could tell right away that he was petrified probably because of her insane sister.

Ana wiped her eyes and sniffed. Then ice cream was mentioned. "ICE CREEAAAMMMM! COME ON AMI! THE ZOMBIE WANTS ICE CREAM!" Her hand moved and grabbed Spencer's with ease. So, she began to tug and attempt to lead him towards the cafe that sold ice cream.

"Ana... we just got ice cream and he's not a zombie." Ami tapped her foot impatiently. Honestly there were times where Ami sincerely worried about her sister's mental state. Did she act like this on purpose? Was she always like this? Her history was too much of a blur to really recall.

"BUT THE ZOMBIE WANTS ICE CREAM! Come one Amiiii!"

It was no wonder they were poor. It WAS a wonder how Ana still had such a body when she ate ice cream nearly ALL the time. In fact they went so regularly they knew the two by name and almost their life stories. Oh if only Ana could keep her mouth shut once in a while. There was no point in trying to change her mind though. A heavy sigh heaved and she would follow her sister wherever she decided to go. "What's your name?" She asked Spencer seemingly from nowhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home?   Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 8:03 pm

He responds a bit shakily.

S-Spencer.....what's yours?

He held out his still shaking hand for her to shake. He had been through way too much to go through that. The situation had hit him like a brick wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home?   Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 12:11 am

Ana took his hand and pulled him into a hug. "AWEE THE POOR ZOMBIE MAN IS TERRIFIED!"

"ANA STOP PULLING HIM INTO YOUR CHEST. MAYBE THAT WOULD HELP!" Ami grimaced as she finished yelling. It hurt. It still hurt to socialize so much. She didn't like people, why did she keep talking to them? The only person she ever found herself caring about was her utterly hopeless sister. Her fingers pinched the bridge of her nose tighter. A heavy sigh hissed from her lips. She wouldn't shake hands. Ami didn't like touching people or being touched, partly because of the scars over her body.

"I'm Ami-Lee Lorenz and this is my sister Ana-Lee Lorenz. Don't worry, she's basically harmless." Ami pat her sister on the head and then looked away annoyed. "So I guess we're buying ice cream. Don't think anything of it okay?" Her arms crossed tighter as she put her foot down so to say. It wasn't like he would, but she wanted that out of the way now.

Ana giggled. "WOO! ICE CREAM!" Once again she relinquished the poor man. "It's nice to meet you, Spencer! What's your favorite kind of ice cream?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home?   Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 5:42 pm

Spencer sighs. He would have rather gone with people he knew, but it might be nice to meet somebody new. Pushing his glasses further up his nose, he nods at each of them with a weak smile.

Well, I-I guess I could go for some ice cream.

He was a bit upset that he hadn't seen some of his friend's in a while. The excited girl, Ana acted a bit like Raven, and Ami acted more like Isabella or Kataro. It made him a bit happier, and he turned to Ana.

I'm not too picky about flavors. I would eat any flavor on the menu.

Spencer chuckles quietly at Ami's statement.

I know what you mean by that. Trust me, I would rather not be in that situation at the moment either.......don't take that as an offense!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home?   Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 7:22 pm

Ami approved. For the first time in a while, she actually approved of this man. He wasn't staring at her sister's chest. He got a good rating, but that didn't mean she was going to smile. Ami didn't smile- it was a thing she didn't do. She followed her sister silently as the hyper twin dragged them with her. Ami couldn't believe how ridiculous her twin could be. This poor man had been exhausted obviously, but she was rudely dragging him along. Oh well- he seemed okay with it at least.

"ANY flavor? OOO! So you'd split a triple chocolate-dipped chocolate cone with chocolate drizzle and sprinkles?!" She spun and started to walk backwards. Her jacket was pulled off soon after and where it went, Ami was kind of confused. The more mature twin looked around, but the jacket- was just gone! A blink and her sister had already lost an article of clothing! How had she managed to make it just-vaporize.

Ami groaned. Just the thought of that made her sick. "How do you EAT that?"

"How do you eat just plain vanilla?!" Ana made a pouty face. "Sugar is the best thing ever. Maybe if you ate more you'd be nicer!"

Ami tensed as if Ana had hit a nerve. She was silent and obviously a shell went up around her, but her sister didn't notice. Ana just laughed it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home?   Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 8:01 pm

Spencer thought to himself. The thought of so much chocolate and ice cream was insane.

You could honestly finish that entire thing?

The nineteen year old looks over at the ice cream shop then back at Ana.

Not quite sure about that much ice cream.....but I will eat about a quarter of it. I've had way too much junk food to eat that much.

He really liked the girl....Ami. Just not relationship wise. He was hoping to become great friends with her so he could have somebody to talk to when his other friends were gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home?   Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 7:50 pm

"YUP!" Ana replied quickly to the comment about the ice cream.

Ana gagged in response. "Yes and she did.. twice today." Her stomach churned in a disgusted way. "This will be the third time.." Ami scrunched up her nose and looked at Ana who was simply gleeful and gluttonous. "You don't have to eat it."

"I CAN EAT WHAT YOU DON'T!"

Maybe that's why she's so sweet.. Ami sighed hopelessly and stared at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home?   Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:02 pm

The thought ran through his head: "Just ten minutes ago, I was about to fall asleep...."

You might as well sign up for a contest for eating that much.....even set a world record.

He rocked back and forth on his heels, wondering what to do or say next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home?   Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 6:43 pm

Ana stopped walking for a moment and stared at Spencer.  "They. Have.  CONTESTS?!"  

"Shit."  Ami swore in response and pinched the bridge of her nose.  He HAD to mention that.  Now Ana was going to-

"AMMMMIII! AMIAMIAMIAMIAMIAMIIIIII YOU HAVE TO ENTER ME IN A CONTEST FOR ICE CREAM! THEN WE CAN WIN MORE MONEY FOR ICE CREAM!"  Her arms were on her twin's shoulders as she tugged her faster to the stand.  As they reached the line, she gave the ultimate in Ana serious faces and stared down the counter.  "This shall be training."

Ami could only groan in response.  Her sister was so hopeless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home?   Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 12:03 pm

Grinning, he stands about two feet from the two to watch Ana 'win' the "world's most ice cream eaten" challenge.

Seeing the grimacing expression on Ami's face, he realizes what he did, and apologizes.

I....probably shouldn't......have said that......

With his arms crossed, he waits for the woman at the counter to set out the ice cream. Who knows how much Ana would eat......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home?   Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party exhaustion. // A peaceful walk home?
Page 1 of 1