Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Peaceful Day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:17 pm

"Why d-did you lea-...." She stops mid sentence, noticing the what DarkSoul was looking at. "W-why..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:18 pm

"A Dark Weapon I believe."
I stared at the beast before me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:22 pm

"Wh-what do we do now?" She stutters, backing away a little. "It won't end l-like last time,right?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:23 pm

Ooc: have I started a trend?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:25 pm

OOC: What do you mean?

"Do ya think Vail will care if I be your weapon in this fight?"
I look Saiko straight in the eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:32 pm

"Do you really think t-that's a good idea? I m-mean, I'm too scared to do a-anything..." Saiko mumbles, unsure about the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:36 pm

Ooc: seems like everyone is doing psycho murderers now....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:38 pm

OOC: Oh

"Its your choice. Either run or fight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:41 pm

Kari walks near the area. "Oh. DarkSoul, hi." She looks at the body. "So you sensed that too, huh? Weird murders happening all over."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:44 pm

Saiko sighs out of relief after hearing Kari's voice. "Since your m-miester is here, you can kill him without having me there to mess up." She says, looking back to the murder again with sad eyes. "Plus, I-I hesitate when it comes to killing someone..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:48 pm

Nebun had begun hearing of another murderer like him here in death city, granted the body count was nothing like his but still, he hated to be upstaged like this. He was not very careful at all, as he had easily tracked him to this point. Now he had him "how about I fight him. " Nebun said stepping out of the shadows."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:50 pm

"Aww, don't be so negative." Kari says. "You don't screw everything up!"

She hears Nebun's voice and jumps back into a sturdy stance, good for fighting.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:52 pm

"Calm yourself little shibusen, I'm here for my competition. I've never had an evil soul before, how do they taste?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:54 pm

"Like noodles."Jet just grins from a rooftop near by his pole in hand and hops down "That is what they taste like for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:57 pm

"N-Nebun..."

I was startled. I walked toward him. I felt something strange with him. I dark, black string binding us together. An unsettling bind. It wasn't in the good way, but in the sickening, maniacal way.

A dark link between souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:57 pm

I guess we're fight.... Saiko thought, clenching her fist tightly. She looks over at the other guy quickly, then at Nebun. "What do y-you guys want to do...?" She finally mumbles, not sure what will happen during the next 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:00 pm

"Well after this I have a date with a woman I plan to kill in her apartment." Nebun says "so it'll have to be quick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:02 pm

"I'd dunno, but it doesn't seem to need me around." She shifts back to a natural standing position.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:40 pm

Pic: respond aaaaanytime now....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:43 pm

Jet gets his pole ready and lowers his hood the scars there like they would for the rest of his life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:55 pm

My arm turns into scythe in preparation for the battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 11:04 am

"Bring."Blue says drawing a dagger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 11:05 am

I lean forward, staring into the deep, dark blue eyes of my enemy. I grit my teeth, which begin to form into fangs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 11:15 am

"4 agianst 1 easy enough" Blue said as he started to lunge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 11:17 am

I dispersed in a cloud of black mist and compacted together behind Blue.

I stabbed at his back and sliced it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next