Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Peaceful Day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 11:48 am

Nebun extends blades from all 20 digits before leaping towards blue, he lashes out with savage force at every part of his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 3:52 pm

"Did not hurt" Blue says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 5:29 pm

"We'll maybe this will."

I charged at him and jumped, slashing down on Blues head.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 6:05 pm

Nebun grabs blue's throat and hoists him into the air, he watches in fascination as his legs kick frantically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 6:18 pm

-Zarchy watches in horror at the situation. It was almost disturbing for him-

Nebun! Hey! You big smelly beast! Look over here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 6:53 pm

"Zarchy... Stop. We need to kill blue.

We will get Nebun later"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 7:00 pm

-he hesitates. His was almost dumbfounded by his remark-

But-I-he.......

-he pulls his pocket knife out of his pocket and holds it in front of his face in a defensive position; walking slowly towards Blue. He kept an eye on Nebun as well, just to be safe-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 7:10 pm

"He's here for blue. It's because he thinks he is a possible opponent in collecting souls."

I stab at blue right in the stomach, a certain blow. I dug upwards from the wound, elongating the wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 7:12 pm

-he cringes as Dark Soul makes the move. He pulls knife back over his shoulder, going in to stab Blue in the temple area-

That will be an issue. I see your point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 8:34 pm

Blue hesitates to pull a dagger out finnaly Blue grabes a dagger and starts stabbing Nebuna and slowly. Walked away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 8:53 pm

-Zarchy brings the pocket knife back down, stabbing Blue simultaneously in the head-
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 9:05 pm

The black blood hardens, protecting Nebun, he laughs and grabs at his wrist, the blades cutting deep into flesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 9:12 pm

I hit swing my hand and nails blue right through his head.

The blade covered in dark blue blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 9:13 pm

I throw him to the ground and when he hits it, cracks form on the cement around his body.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 12:13 am

Ooc: are we just naming characters after colors now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 8:40 am

OOC: Possibly. One of his most recent character's names was Red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 9:36 pm

Blue slowly got up and pulled is bow out and shot Nebun in the left eye
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 10:11 pm

Nebun holds his hand up to defend himself, the arrow bounces off as the black blood hardens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 11:50 am

-Zarchy grabs Blue in a headlock. He didn't know what else to do since he was without a weapon. Blue seemed invincible as well-

Dark!it doesn't seem like anything is working!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 12:11 pm

Blue finnaly getting out of the headlock then wipping the dark blue blood of his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 12:15 pm

-he turns to DarkSoul, almost giving up-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 12:37 pm

Jet hops down from the roof top "Nee help Darksoul?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 2:46 pm

"Yeh, we can get as much as we need, Jet."

I slash Blue across his face, his dark blue blood splatters everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 3:23 pm

Nebun grabs hold of his cheek between his thumb and forefinger, he pulls ripping it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 5:03 pm

I stare as Nebun beheads Blue.

I was stunned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day    A Peaceful Day  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next