Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Survival of the Fittest (Open, T-LG)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Survival of the Fittest (Open, T-LG) Empty
PostSubject: Survival of the Fittest (Open, T-LG)   Survival of the Fittest (Open, T-LG) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 8:34 am

Timestamp:
July 31, 2026
06:00 AM
---------------------

After traveling since midnight Carol and Perry arrive over Madagascar. A local kishin egg has risen in power and is using his militia to harvest souls and keep the people submissive. it is suspected that he has a magic tool that is subduing the will of those who would stand against him. The duo has been assigned to get out there and kill the kishin egg, destroy the device, and break down his regime. The plane flying over Madagascar would bring them most of the way there it was a long fall, but directly underneath them is the kishin egg's residence. Presumably Carol and Perry would be able to drop in and take care of the kishin egg and the artifact before arousing his guards. The sun was about to rise soon, so it would be difficult for anyone to spot the two against the backdrop of the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest (Open, T-LG)   Survival of the Fittest (Open, T-LG) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 8:50 am

Let's Go, Carol, Perry said before taking hitting a button causing the cargo bay of the plane to open its maw. As the powerful wind began whipping at Perry's locks she towered a pair of goggles. Perry looked back at the girl behind her and gave a thumbs up. with all of her speed Perry ran down the run way and swan dived into the crisp, cold morning air.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest (Open, T-LG)   Survival of the Fittest (Open, T-LG) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 9:38 am

Analysing...
63 seconds until touchdown.

Carol began sliding out the diversions a bunch of large crates filled with confetti. then after the last one was out she dived after Perry it would take a while before Carol caught up to her meister and she enveloped her in a purple light before their full resonance form appeared where her meister was. Their wings spread, they slowed down, and they approached a window. "Just on the other side of this window is our objective. At least according to the DWMA's sources."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest (Open, T-LG)   Survival of the Fittest (Open, T-LG) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 2:14 pm

Get on the other side of this window and kill the kishin egg before his guards rouse him. I got it. Perry opened the window and led the two of them into the room. the kishin egg was sleeping on his bed as the two lightly floated down. Let me out and I'll finish him off, Perry thought to Omega.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest (Open, T-LG)   Survival of the Fittest (Open, T-LG) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 5:07 pm

For nothing other than the sake of efficiency, Carol separated from her meister leaving her to kill the kishin egg while Carol began searching for the device. She made sure to be extremely cautious as she looked around: with her weight she couldn't afford to move around or she might wake up the Kishin egg. As soon as the kishin egg was slain though she would begin frantically searching for the item.

Analyzing room...
Possible hiding places: 26
Ordering hiding spots from most to least likely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest (Open, T-LG)   Survival of the Fittest (Open, T-LG) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 5:42 pm

The kishin egg was sound asleep when Perry plunged her blade into its chest. She threw the covers off of it as she covered its mouth. beneath the covers was a small girl and on her neck was a complex looking, glowing device in the general shape of a heart obviously this was at least part of some sort of magic tool. The little girl began crying, staring into the cold blue eyes of Perina Legari made her feel like she was drowning in a vast, deep ocean. Without another word Perry plunged her sword into the little girls chest, and a glowing red soul replaced the small girls body. It is too bad for you that they sent me on this mission. Rest in peace. Here you go Carol. Perry sheathed her swords and tossed both the soul and the necklace to Carol.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest (Open, T-LG)   Survival of the Fittest (Open, T-LG) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 11:58 am

Carol was distracted from her search by Perry's merciless attack on the kishin egg. It was a shame that this kishin egg happened to look like a little girl, but she was the reason why many people of this country were being suppressed. The form she took was not important. Carol caught the soul and the necklace inspecting the necklace for a while before saying, "This necklace looks like it is a vital part of the magic tool. After searching the room Carol managed to find the magic tool, swing her sword her sword at it, and crush it. Carol pulled out a small tablet from a compartment on her leg and began exploding the decoy boxes. Some of them having already been disarmed didn't go off, but the ones that hadn't been disarmed caused significant damage to the tycoon's estate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest (Open, T-LG)   Survival of the Fittest (Open, T-LG) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2015, 5:06 pm

Let's be on our way then Car- There was a thud on the door to the room that interrupted Perry. "Miss Ling Fae." She is gone, and so is your machine. It is not part of our mission to kill you, but if you insist I will put you down myself. "You monster how could you." There was the sound of many people slamming against a door as the men out side busted down the large door. Not missing a second Perry stabbed through the door as it was coming down the impaled African man dissolved into a soul leaving behind nothing but the blood on Perry's blade. I warned you. The four men behind him charged in the door two by two, and with expert precision Perry launched an augmented stab with each of her espada at them that pierced through them and took their lives from them. Almost inaudibly Perry murmured, I have cut something worthless. Perry made her way towards her partner and friend before saying, Carol we may need to leave now before stronger mooks come. Whenever your ready.

Last edited by CrowsNest on December 23rd 2015, 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest (Open, T-LG)   Survival of the Fittest (Open, T-LG) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2015, 6:02 pm

Omega enveloped Perry in her purple light, reformed, and put the five souls in a chest compartment to add them to her soul count. Perry's wings spread and the two bolted through the window and out of the complex. It didn't quite feel right leaving things like this, but their mission was done and it was time for them to leave. The ruined burning complex grew smaller as the two flew to the rendezvous point, so they could take the plane back to Death City.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest (Open, T-LG)   Survival of the Fittest (Open, T-LG) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival of the Fittest (Open, T-LG)
Page 1 of 1