Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where's the BIG Red Button? [KM Idoc(me) and Jac]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Where's the BIG Red Button? [KM Idoc(me) and Jac] Empty
PostSubject: Where's the BIG Red Button? [KM Idoc(me) and Jac]   Where's the BIG Red Button? [KM Idoc(me) and Jac] I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 2:03 pm

North America; Secluded Forest, Restricted Area; Organization Lab 1-15, Robotics Research (Destroyed)

If you were standing back and looking at this scene from a few feet away, you'd see what looked like a cave facility that had exploded and or been torn apart and bombarded. Along with a couple of burned trees and scorched earth. And, if you were here 5 minutes ago, you would have seen a young woman covered in bandage cloth and a cape like piece of fabric wrapped around her torso, walk into a dysfunctional automatic door. This girl is better known as Misery, an Ex-Organization Experiment and errand-girl. Her along with her Black Blood Demon and Guardian Allister, had heard about something big happening in this area. Locals were saying terrorists, and honestly, knowing the Organization, they could be half right.

Although Misery and Allister had to see what happened for themselves. Although mostly, they wanted to find out "who" was after the Organization, if anybody. The two walked down the corridors of the facility, seeing nothing but destroyed equipment and burn marks everywhere. No organic matter seemed to survive what had happened here. Suddenly as Misery passed an entrance to another hallway she found a pair of blinking emergency lights flashing over a sealed door. This place, unlike the rest of the area, was secure. Not shattered metal or burn marks anywhere. But how could that be? In a moment Allister errupted from Misery's back and once formed pounded the door down with his giant fists. A second later, Misery entered by stepping over the door and looked at what seemed to be a holding cell in front of her.

"What do you think it is Allister? Could it be another Black Blood experiment?" Allister shifted over to the pod like cell and looked around at it.

"I don't think so, this facility was for robotics research. As far as I know, they didn't use Black Blood here. But... what is this?" Allister took his giant hand to wipe off some dust from a sign above the pod. Upon the revealing of the words Misery pointed to each word as she read it. "Welcome Home, Ordis?" Seconds later Misery jumped back as the pod decompressed and the lid came open with a hiss revealing what looked like a girl, with horns and... metal wings? Misery leaned in closer before the "girl" suddenly opened her eyes causing Misery to dodge back a few feet as it emerged.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the BIG Red Button? [KM Idoc(me) and Jac]   Where's the BIG Red Button? [KM Idoc(me) and Jac] I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 2:51 pm

Ordis hummed to life, having been activated by one of several code phrases that had been designed to do this. Her red eyes turned on like a switch, glowing faintly. The Iris rotated counter to the pupil as it examined the environment she found herself in. Facial recognition immediately identified the armed class three threat ahead of her as Misery. She was marked in her database as a successful black blood experiment. Her face was blank as a number of power cables and other cords steamed and hissed before disconnecting from the bottom up. She took one small step forward which was then followed by a smaller one. She then stood still with her hip tilted to the side and her hands clamped into light balls.

"It is good to be home in the waking world at last, is it not: Misery?"
She said in her usual monotone with just a plash of her predeveloped ego, her sense of self behind it. "I am identifying you as the first responders to a potentially dangerous threat that has ended with the calamity of Lab 1-15. Unit: Ordis, has not been awoken for 72 hours in regarding to ego catharsis organisation guidelines. Camera's, microphones, and the wireless network of this facility have all been eliminated by an event that is as of now currently unknown to this unit."

"Demon blade: Allister identified supporting Missery. This unit has yet to meet an organic weapon such as yourself before. Greetings."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Where's the BIG Red Button? [KM Idoc(me) and Jac]   Where's the BIG Red Button? [KM Idoc(me) and Jac] I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 4:58 pm

Misery winked as the girl in the pod spoke her name, but not just that... Misery had seen this "girl" before. That is, when she still worked for the Organization that is. Although it would be more accurate to say that she was there when this girl was "field tested" by the Organization. Needless to say, the demonstration was a rather horrible site for Misery, and reminded her all too well of how she butchered countless others. "U-Unit O-Ordis..." Misery stuttered as she looked at the Android nervously. Misery wasn't sure if she was updated on Misery's status with the Organization. Then again, Misery wasn't even sure if the Organization knew she was still alive or not. Despite her time away from them, she saw no sign of them looking for her... come to think of it... why was that?

As Ordis addressed Allister he remained his natural stoic and calm self as he bowed towards the Android. Being polite since she had not yet shown signs of hostility. "Nice to see you again Ordis. It's been a while since I last saw you. We've met before but not formally, you probably don't remember. Now then, you have no status report on what happened here? No attack or intrusions perhaps?" Allister wanted to make sure whether Ordis had any records or not. Either way it was helpful since if she did they could find the people responsible, and if not Ordis was sure to still have some useful information on the Organization... hopefully anyway.

Misery simply eyed the mechanical wonder as she compared her body to her own. Ordis was a weapon but she was also a machine... but she looked almost human... Misery was actually wondering "how" human she was. Could she actually feel? Or was she just an empty puppet like Misery was all those years ago?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the BIG Red Button? [KM Idoc(me) and Jac]   Where's the BIG Red Button? [KM Idoc(me) and Jac] I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 5:10 pm

Some parts of Ordis's memory had not been updated in a long time. While more perdenent parts such as combat data and memory. Were updated every week. "I have absolutely no idea what events have transpired here. The network is down meaning I cannot search through it for security recordings. I do remember the two of you. Both of you were present during the field testing of this unit. However, I only know as much as you probably do right now."

"Tell me please, why are you hear? If your porous is to eliminate any threats I recommend we should venture deeper into this facility. If it is to salvage useful remains then I will take my pod out of the door." Said Ordis. She was fairly suspicious about why Misery had stuttered with her name. Though she could not pin down exactly what she thought of it yet.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Where's the BIG Red Button? [KM Idoc(me) and Jac]   Where's the BIG Red Button? [KM Idoc(me) and Jac] I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2015, 7:19 am

Misery was rather nervous about Ordis' question, although she was nervous overall about Ordis. After all, no matter how human she looked, she was dangerous and more than capable of doing a great deal of damage to them. Regardless of the danger and her feelings of dread, Misery tried her best to stay calm, focusing her thoughts on Allister and his conversation with the android rather than the android herself... itself? No, herself sounded a lot better in Misery's mind. Misery stood there by the pod, clutching one elbow in her hand, trying to keep still and not shake with fear. Her gaze wondered around the room, trying to keep all focus off Ordis for fear of... well showing fear.

In the meantime Allister looked straight at the prodigy of machinery and continued his conversation. "We recieved word of a disturbance and have come to investigate and aid as necissary. Seems as if we arrived too late to prevent the damage done however. It's a shame, we were hoping you would have some sort of lead for us. Maybe we could search around for any signs of what happened here. What do you think Misery?"

Misery looked up towards Allister at the mention of her name. "Umm, y-yes... t-that sounds good..." Misery ended up looking at Ordis' face on instinct and found a spark of wonder in her appearance. She had metal wings, and horns, but everything else looked so human. Misery started to feel... a bit of pity... Ordis was a lot like her, someone being used as a tool for evil men and women. "Umm, Ordis... are you really a machine?" Misery asked with a light flush of pink on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the BIG Red Button? [KM Idoc(me) and Jac]   Where's the BIG Red Button? [KM Idoc(me) and Jac] I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2015, 9:04 am

"I am fully mechanical yes." Said Ordis shuffling her feet around a little bit. She looked away from misery to the door she had entered with. "If my appearance is unappealing to you I can hide my inhuman characteristic's until we need them. It's no trouble." With that she would walk to the door. As she would do so the partial transformation on her back would shine white before retreating into her body. Her two metal sensors, or horns. Would also slide back into her body, however they were small enough to not have to decompress their material into light to fit.

She stepped through the doorway which had been smashed in. Although she did not stare at it directly, she just needed to examine it with her perifial vision. Which was just as good as the center of her eye. It had clearly been smashed in by a big, fist like object. The lack of fire or burn marks meant that it had to be Misery, with Allisters help who had done this..... The door was not overwhelmingly damaged... Why could they not use a card..... Thought the logical machine Ordis without even waiting a moment or looking any different in the slightest.

"Are you ready to go then? Getting the network up for me will be a bit tough from this far away. But if we go a little deeper into the server room I know I can get it back up with no problem! Thanks a lot for getting me back up and running Misery. I'm going to try my best to be helpful!" Said Ordis. She was doing something quite peculiar. She had taken her limited voice samplings of Misery and spliced her own personality's tone in there as well. The effect was best described as, now that Ordis was attempting to speak more friendly like, she sounded like what a little sister to Misery might be like.

The factual way to say this, was she was using a program to sound more friendly and identifiable to her. But still, her voice was indistinguishable from human speech now, if subtly and gently alike with hers. Her dialect convayed personality, something that her usual monotone did not. "I know right where it is Mahm, follow me!" She said waiting to lead the way.

ooc: Hey I just want to check, did Misery blow of the facility?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's the BIG Red Button? [KM Idoc(me) and Jac]   Where's the BIG Red Button? [KM Idoc(me) and Jac] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's the BIG Red Button? [KM Idoc(me) and Jac]
Page 1 of 1