Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Idoc's Return and character changes.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Idoc's Return and character changes. Empty
PostSubject: Idoc's Return and character changes.   Idoc's Return and character changes. I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2017, 11:04 am

Okay so now that I'm back I gave a couple things I'd like to change. Firstly I wanna narrow down my characters and see if I can't tone it down to a few I wanna keep, maybe about 4 because I'm still very busy with life so I wanna either suspend my characters or possibly put me up for adoption... maybe.

One thing I know I wanna do though is kinda rewind Misery's "progress." I just feel like I strayed way too far from the character I wanted her to be and did a complete 360 so I basically wanna start over with her as if I'd never RPed with her until now. I'm sorry if this ruins some things that have happened with other members characters but this is something I feel should be done and if anything it gives an excuse for more threads with Misery :3 I'll post more info but I'm at work ATM so I'll have to reply later xD thanks guys. It's nice to be back :3
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Idoc's Return and character changes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idoc's Return and character changes.   Idoc's Return and character changes. I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2017, 11:57 am

So to give you guys an update, I've made a decision as of now to focus on two characters for right now, and those characters are going to be Misery and Xavia. I've also decided to put the rest of my characters "on hold" for the time being. Basically meaning I'm not dropping them or anything but I won't be RPing with them for right now.
Also, as of right now Misery's timeline has been reset so that she's basically "reset" to her base character, Meaning basically it's gonna be like I've never RPed with Misery before, as in I'm voiding any interactions she's had with any other characters.

I'm sorry about any inconvenience this causes for others but I think it's the right decision given as I feel I've strayed from Misery's character personality too much and I want to amend that. And that's all for now guys, thanks for listening and I'll keep you all updated on the situation! <3
Back to top Go down

Idoc's Return and character changes.
Page 1 of 1