Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luck of a Rabbit(Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Luck of a Rabbit(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 3:29 pm

"Tick tock tick,tock.This is boring!!!!Where are all the foes in this place.Not even a witch has graced my presence.Maybe I should release soul protect to have some fun.However I can't draw attention to myself just yet.Well not until I find a few people who share my ideals at least."

If you have already guessed this male has already visited Death City before.Now now,but why would any return to such a dreadful place is beyond me.Yet alone the witch who injected a long lasting fear with his massacre of 18 individuals.They called this killing "The Lamb Slaughter". Although let's take a look back at our star Yumerki Aburama.

"This is such a drag.I mean is everyone in this town stupid,or deaf!!!?I want some sort of fun."
Just as the last word ,rolled off his younger the,male glanced upward toward the sky.Each of the males pupils dancing endlessly across the image of Death Academy."So he lives in that vile place with those weapons.I'll slaughter the lot of them with a smile on my face. They'll survive my wrath by the Luck of a Rabbit."

Having said those words Yumerki began walking toward the building he spoke of.A crooked smile could be seen eff he'd into his almost,emotionless expression.As he came closer,and closer he mumbled a few words.This mumble then became a tempered yell of frustration,and confusion alike.

" Where am I going?I need directions now.Dam you Death!!You'll live until I find a guide."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 4:08 pm

Laura was patrolling the outside of the DWMA with a few other members of sofia. She sat atop one of the spikes jutting out from the building. She looked through binoculars when she spotted the strange man coming towards them. She yelled down to her comrades. "Suspicous figure, possibly hostile. Stay sharp, he looks dangerous" she said as she jumped down from the spike to join the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 4:43 pm

"Hmmmm...why are small amounts of power moving towards me?Agents of Academy maybe.Either way I'd rather remain unseen by any of Death's followers right now.I could use a fight to lighten up my day.So they can entertain me.Wh o knows might find a cute girl among them."

Just Yumerki had thought against were coming toward.Although they were ordinary Meisters of the organization Sophia he could have been worried.Yet he wasn't at all.Yumerki instead felt a bit more joyous.it had been forever since he'd seen a actual girl,yet alone tear to pieces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 5:00 pm

"Siku, go into weapon form, he's going to attack."

siku nodded and became a katana.

Laura walked down the steps towards the man. "He doesn't know what he's getting himself into..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 5:13 pm

"Oh so there is a cute girl after all. I don't think I have the time to play though.So how should I put this...Do you know where Death Academy is located my dear?" As the male spoke a number of chuckles,slid through each word.Making gestures that resembled that of,a spell to release Soul Protect.However he held off on finishing it entirely.Each of his scarlet optics locked upon the human,who had became a weapon before his very eyes.He'd seem fairly confused as he had no clue if it were a Death Sycthe,or not.

"Your not even a Death Scythe why would I fight you two?Take me to the one you call Lord Death.I'd hate to obliterate such a cute face.It goes against my initial principles.Yet if you insist on it I'll gladly make you you wife." A smile would quickly burrow its way into the males emotionless expressionIst remained completely vague,and lacked almost any sense of mercy within them.Now withdrawing a small carrot from his cloak,in which soon enough were pointed toward the Meisters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 5:19 pm

"And that's where your wrong." she pointed the sword at this man. "This is the death scythe, Siku Shezenkai. and one more thing" she stepped right up to him and put the sword to his throat but not yet cutting him. "I'm married."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 5:45 pm

"What's a marriage between friends?Now will you kindly step away from my neck.I'll be taking that weapon of Yours as well.I'm sure it'll be happy to come with me.Fore right now the Luck of a Rabbit is on your side." The male allowed his body to collapse onto the floor.This weren't literal,and instead meant that he simply fell onto the ground.Why you may ask?-The madness of his own insanity had had infected his soul. Then with that Yumerki's soul were released.

A purpl"What's a marriage between friends?Now will you kindly step away from my neck.I'll be taking that weapon of Yours as well.I'm sure it'll be happy to come with me.Fore right now the Luck of a Rabbit is on your side." The male allowed his body to collapse onto the floor.This weren't literal,and instead meant that he simply fell onto the ground.Why you may ask?-The madness of his own insanity had had infected his soul. Then with that Yumerki's soul were released.

A purple aura would ignite then arse from his darkened Brown flesh.It seeped endlessly into the air but it slowly began,to hover about him.Soon enough creating a dome like structure around his body.This aura would ignite then arse from his darkened Brown flesh.It seeped endlessly into the air but it slowly began,to hover about him.Soon enough creating a dome like structure around his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 5:51 pm

"I'd love to see you try to take me." Siku turned into a human. He pulled out a flare gun and shot a round straight into the air, signaling the others to attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 6:07 pm

"Well I guess you'll serve as a sign of my take over.Death City will soon enough belong to me.Now perish with the fangs of twilight." As the purple dome had finally finished forming around Yumerki something strange happened.It began to gain a pair of 5ft long rabbit ears.At the end of each were a nail stuck through them.Whiskers being the other feature this dome(soul) acquired.This male were truly the one of Rabbits.Yet that were no where near the end of his first move.Although he didn't move the dome began to radiate madness wave lengths powerful enough to corrupt Lord Death himself if exposed for to long.Then with a single flick of Yumerki's wrist the battle begun.His very soul exploded,shattering into a volley of glass like shards.Each of these shards somehow managed to be roughly the same size,which happened to be 2 inches in width,and length.

"Can you really hope to defeat me with numbers?How pitiful of a so called elite to think so.Atlas I'm not so cruel as to kill the meister along with you.No no.She can run back to Death carrying your head with her.Now flee Lust." The insensitivity of his tone increased as the word "Envy" were spoken.A trigger for a spell of some kind.Well this wouldn't kill them instantly,but would wound quite a few.The attack if you hadn't noticed by now,were a oncoming onslaught of the glass shards of his soul.,Serving no other purpose than to destroy,and revenge himself Yumerki enjoyed the suffering of others.He'd only crack a smirk as the tsunami of glass flowed toward the Death Scythe at speeds of 80fps.The tsunami took up about a 6ft diameter of space in width,and 4 in height.How ever would he escape his fate?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 6:23 pm

This is where siku's acrobatic skills would come in handy. he jumped as high as he could and turned sideways. on his way down he had a few shards in his arm and two in his cheek.

Laura simply jumped out of the way of the remaining shards.

Cal sat on a rooftop in the distance carrying alex in his sniper form. "Wind speed: 0.0 . angle: locked. Chance of hitting the target: 98.24 percent. Firing." she pulled the trigger and readied another bullet and fired that one aswell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 6:40 pm

A"...So I that's their game plan.I'm surrounded by a assault force.This is terribly unfair.Death should find new pawns." Yumerki simply retreated the shards back into his body.Hearing the Sound of a gun firing down upon him,He'd panic only a little.His body now beginning to shrink down into a small black rabbit.In this form he would be a much harder target for the attacking opponents that had already shot at him As so it missed leading to a wasted shot.The small creature then slipped between the crack of two buildings.

"We'll have to play again when I have a weapon of my own."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 7:36 pm

"he escaped , all ihave is a blurry picture"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 7:55 pm

"Dam . athatt Lord Death,and his forcesthatcing me to escape once again.Just wait until I lay asunder to Death City.The Lost Labyrinth will rule this day in age.However that girl.That meister could be one of my wives.That'll be a nice shocker for her husband I believe.Yet how can I do that.....maybe I can become a Keshin egg.That requires souls though.Now what was that girls name again?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 10:48 pm

[OOC: Uh... Can I join~?]

Kokoa was running late again, she was told to patrol around Death City but she accidentally over slept once again. Blood flushed to her cheeks as she ran full speed to get to where she was supposed to be when she spotted a rabbit hopping around, it caught her attention enough to stop.

The 14-year-old picked up the rabbit and petted it "Hai, mister rabbit~!" She greeted cheerfully "I'm Kokoa, are you lost~?" She smiled down at the cute animal in her arms, the rabbit suddenly made her forget about where she was going, dang her weakness for cute things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 10:52 pm

"Well hello there Miss.By the way I'm bot cute Mind putting me down?" Well looks like Yumerki had found a be an this day.As he had thought all creatures in Death,city laid without compassion one did.As you could expect of our hero be fell instantly in love with the young girl.What a pedophile he was.

"Any ways where you headed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 11:05 pm

Kokoa gently set the black rabbit to the ground and kneeled in front of it "A... A talking rabbit..." She said dumbfounded and with her eyes wide open "H-how could this be...?" She was lost for some seconds thinking about Alice In Wonderland, how she loved that movie!

Suddenly, she remembered the question the rabbit had asked "Oh! I..." She looked around nervously, where was she supposed to go? "Ah... Well you see, I was supposed to meet my group. They patrol Death City and stuff, but... I can't really remember the exact location~!" She giggled at her own silliness like she usually did "I think I need to be more mature and responsible, don't I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 11:16 pm

"Responsibility is boring.You should be more like a rabbit.For we live with luck.By the way you mentioned patrol.Do you happen to be apart of that group who were attacked earlier today?" Yumerki still love stricken had forgotten he should be turning human in a few minutes,or so.Instead he continued to speak to the girl in a flirtatious manner.Seeing as he were a adorable creature who could tell no lie,he decided to milk info from her.Is that so wrong?

"I have a secret to tell you as well. If you can guess my name I'll spill it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 11:23 pm

Kokoa widened her eyes even more "A-attacked...?" She asked, worried. What could have happened to Ms. Metzger? Who was there? Were Connor and Dylan attacked too? She felt guilty for not being there and held back her tears. She wanted to cry, but she wanted to know the secret, too.

"Um..." Kokoa wondered "How am I supposed to know your name? Is it in English or Japanese?" She asked before pursing her lips and entering deep thought. What could be the secret?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 11:29 pm

siku walked over to kokoa with rips in the left sleeve of his coat, in these rips were fresh wounds, he held his injured arm in pain."Kokoa.... Put him down and run, get to the school with the others."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 11:34 pm

Kokoa turned her gaze up at Siku and her eyes lightened up "Siku~!" She gleefully greeted. She had never been so happy to see the cranky, constantly drunk and reckless man. But then, she looked down at the cute animal with a puzzled look, then again up at Siku. "... How could this rabbit be dangerous...?" She asked innocently. If she only knew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 11:35 pm

"The organization's name was....Sophia I believe.I don't remember who they were attacked by.Despite that my name is I believe completely random English.It starts with a Y.I don't think you'll get it any way.If you do I'll be fairly surprised.You'll be the first to do so my dear girl." The rabbit snickered happily as he allowed the girl to ponder on his name.Soon enough his ears began to retract themselves.This lead to them eventually vanishing completely.Following that the next to go were his fluffy cottonball like tail.As you could see the male were reverting back to his human form.How would he explain this to the girl?Or will he simply flee the scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 11:37 pm

"Oh it's the meister,and Death Scythe from earlier.I have to ask why you attacked me earlier?I was simply looking for a guide to Death Academy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 11:45 pm

Kokoa watched as the rabbit's ears and tail disappeared, now she was really confused. "Your, uh..." She pointed at her own ears to signal something was wrong with the rabbit's. What in the world was happening? Could this innocent-looking bunny be so dangerous, besides, he just claimed being attacked by Sofia. Could he be the one who caused the wounds in Siku's arm? Did he do something similar to the others, or maybe something worse? Kokoa was worried and she did not know what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 11:50 pm

"you threatened us, Kokoa get out of here now!  Alert everyone else, he's the one who threatened us!"

cal leaped down from the building as Alex turned into the handgun. She ran up to the rabbit-man and pressed the gun to the back of his head. "Identify yourself"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 11:56 pm

"Assaulting a poor defenceless animal.How noble of you meister.Yet I'm afraid I'll only speak when the weapons are lowered.Not like I can fight with the Soul Protect on any way.So kindly remove the weapon from my head so I can speak freely." By this time the small bunny had developed into his human form.Although a smirk were etched into the confounds of his expression.Why could this be?He had been captured by the imbeciles of Death's ambitions.Had he really given up right here?To be captured by these amateurs.No not really they're living by "The Luck Of A Rabbit".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luck of a Rabbit(Open)   Luck of a Rabbit(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luck of a Rabbit(Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next