Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barry Neko [Complete]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Barry Neko [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Barry Neko [Complete]   Barry Neko [Complete] I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2015, 8:48 pm

Name: Barry Neko

Gender/Sex: Male

Weapon: N/A

Animal Form:  A yellow tabby cat with a white patch on the chest that's shaped like a music note.

Mantra: (sings) Barry's mantra is him singing a short jazz like tune, the tune can vary, but it has to be jazzy, for example: Ba da baaaa~, could be used.

Love Interest: N/A.....For now :3

Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Barry has short, spikey semi-curly golden blond hair and hazel eyes, his casual outfit is a orange tshirt with white stripes with blue jeans, he also wears a green scarf and sometimes wears a green flat cap hat, his witch outfit is a gold tuxedo, he has his tabby cat ears and tail out, he is skinny and is average height, he's very flexible and is very agile and quick like a cat, his face is a mixture of adorable and handsome but it's hard to focus on his handsome side because he asks naive most of the time, despite his comical appearance he is a great wrestler. Barry has a light accent that's a mixture of southern and french.

Personality: He's the happy go lucky guy that wants to have fun with everyone! He wont hesitate to tell whats on his mind or to try to make friends with someone, he is fun to hang around and brightens the mood with jokes and his goofy smiles, he has the type of face that would make you smile even when he looks upset, most of his actions are extremely comical, he's hyperactive and VERY friendly. Despite his usual peppy demeanor, Barry is alot smarter and crafty than you think, and he can get very protective of the people he likes and loves, and will threaten any body who wishes them harm with a bright smile on his face.

Likes: Music of all types, parties, making people happy, laughing, bright colors, cats, catnip, random glomps, playing instruments, singing, dancing, hanging out with friends and family, making friends, extremely friendly people, pirates, basically anything positive he absolutely LOVES.~

Dislikes: MAN BANSHEES!!! Bullies, murderous people, creepy people, jerks, perverts, when people insult his friends and family, mimes, nightmares and complete silence.

History: Him and his family used to live in a secret part of new Orleans that was made up or gypsies, witches, pshycics, palm readers etc. He used to play and listen to jazz on the streets with his sister Fiona, Barry honed his power with the help magical guitar wand his parents gave him to concentrate his magic in. Barry liked to travel around to certain cities to perform with his sister Fiona, however, they came the famed Death City to do a charity concert, and Barry fell in love with the city's charm and unique design and civilians , he also liked the idea of the academy, but was debating weither to join or not due to the fact that the academy sometimes convicts innocent magic users. While in Death City, the cat witch and his sister go around to brighten people's lives and run the cafe/nightclub that the two opened there. Barry also has met a fox witch named Vixy and a fox named Kudo, Barry and his sister Fiona hangs out with them alot, Barry likes that Kudo and Vixy are planning on making a group that helps protect innocent magic users.

Spells:
Note slasher: He summons 5 1ft by 1ft golden colored musical notes with his magical guitar, these notes rush towards the opponent in a loud musical slashing storm. When there's music playing in the background (Amplify) he can summon up to ten.

Dance fever: He can cause people to spontaneously start to dance with an orange mist he summons, it can be resisted by will power.

Super sonic: He summons a microphone and sings into it loudly in a high pitch that can possibly break thin glass, this move has the possibility to confuse opponents and make them disoriented for one post.

Soul song: He can connect with and track people with people's soul song or 'theme song', he can also expose their soul song as audible music, the soul song depends on a person's true personality. The way he can track a person is by using his guitar as an "radio", and he searches for their song, the closer the person, the better the sound. This ability also helps him get to know people better. Barry can also manifest a song that describes a whole group, the song of the group can help them stay in tempo with each other and motivate them to stay on task and energized, almost like a group soul resonance.

Siren song: Barry sings a song, made up or real, of a certain genre that can hypnotize people and get them to listen to them. The song must appeal to the individual for it to work, and the hypnotism can be broken in the person is hit in the face, gets inflicted with an injury that keeps them from being able to focus, the individual has alot of mental strength, or if the song is interrupted. This move only effects those in earshot, and the effect only lasts for four posts, but Barry must continue to sing the entire four posts without interruption. The things he can command people to do is turn on other people or their partner(s), walk towards him or a different specific target, or dance.

Amplify: If there's music being played in the background, Barry's attacks become stronger, the louder the music, the stronger the attack.

Note phones: Barry can create headphones that look like music notes, he can choose weither they block out all noise or if they play song that the individual wearing it likes.

Miscellaneous:

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, for overwhelming power and madness awaits"

Last edited by Vixy McCloud on September 17th 2015, 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Barry Neko [Complete]   Barry Neko [Complete] I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 5:13 pm

Completion bump.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Barry Neko [Complete]   Barry Neko [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2015, 6:46 pm

Bump please.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Barry Neko [Complete]   Barry Neko [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 7:32 pm

I'm bumping again, please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barry Neko [Complete]   Barry Neko [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2015, 6:31 pm

I see nothing wrong with it at the moment however please keep that Siren song in check :33 sorry for your wait

though can you clear up note slasher? are the like blades or do they do something else?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Barry Neko [Complete]   Barry Neko [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2015, 6:39 pm

They're blades.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Barry Neko [Complete]   Barry Neko [Complete] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 6:04 pm

I want to drop this character, but I don't want to put them up for adoption, could this go in an archive of some sort?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barry Neko [Complete]   Barry Neko [Complete] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 6:22 pm

I can put it into the Dropped section for you if that's what you want
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Barry Neko [Complete]   Barry Neko [Complete] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 6:35 pm

Yes please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barry Neko [Complete]   Barry Neko [Complete] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barry Neko [Complete]
Page 1 of 1