Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Assassination of Barry Caviare

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Assassination of Barry Caviare  Empty
PostSubject: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 12:27 pm

9:00am
May 10th

Kataro was sitting on his bed, looking at a folder that was in his hand. Inside the folder was a picture of a man... Barry Caviare... It also contained everything about Barry. Blood type, weight, address, age... Everything. If Kataro successfully managed to kill Barry, he'd receive $20,000. Barry also had a robot that Kataro needed to obtain. Which was an additional $10,000. After review the folder, Kataro got off of his bed and got ready. He had to get tools. He got his sword, gun, a few grenades, knives... Everything he though he'd need to make this a successful mission.

Argen, Kataro's father, came into his room as he was preparing himself. "Remember Kataro. Both Barry and the robot he has are strong. The first thing you should do is cut off Barry's limbs so he can't go into that weapon form of his. Use more painful and torturous methods of damage to him in the very beginning... Cut off a finger, break a toe... Something to make him slower. Then take out the robot. After that, everything should go smoothly." Kataro looked up at his father and nodded without a word. After he was ready, he headed out of the door alone.

"Ugh... This sun is pissing me off. Why is it so damn bright..." Kataro said to himself. He was walking down the street. He was a block away from Barry's house now. His gun was loaded, sword was sharpened, and eyes were keen. He had two goals: Kill Barry and take the robot. He wasn't so sure how it'd turn out, considering that Barry was very strong, but he hoped for the best... Or worse... Whichever murder was in this case.

Kataro knocked on Barry's door firmly. He was dressed like he was ready to kill. His equipment was certainly visible. He planned on shooting him in the head the second he got close to the door. Hopefully things would go smoothly... But they never do...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 12:59 pm

"Come here dog! Come here buddy!"

Teddy was sitting on the couch on the inside of the motor home patting his lap to summon the dog over to him. Sure, t sounded more like smacking two metal pipes together, but it was enough to get the dog to come over to him so he could scratch his head.

"When is Barry taking the bus to Michigan? Teddy is ready to go! Teddy doesn't like it here."

Barry sighed and continued cleaning up the inside of the RV. Teddy had been asking him the same question for the past hour while he was getting ready to leave Death City for a while. He knew he needed to get far away from here since the attack on Teddy. Since then, he'd fixed the damage done to him with a small metal plate that was stronger than the rest of him. It seemed that was the only way for him to make him stronger is by waiting until he got damaged.

"Soon Teddy. The more you ask the longer it takes for me to get it ready."

Then there was a knock on the door and the whole RV went silent. Barry pressed a button on the wall and the TV slid back into the wall and shut off.

"Shhh. Don't move Teddy."

Pressing another button, a small keypad opened up next to the sink and he punched in a code and pressed his fingerprint against a touchpad. The wall clicked and a row of different guns and weapons opened up above the couch. The weapons ranged from small guns to large, powerful rocket launchers. Sure, it looked like it was overkill, but considering the past situations with the people that lived here, it was common sense to have guns with you everywhere you went.

"Who is it?"

Barry turned on the sink and acted as if he was washing dishes; clinking cups and glasses around.

"I'm very busy. You might need to come back later."

Pulling a pistol from the wall, he presses another button on the keypad and the weapons disappear into the wall again. There wasn't any way for him to see who it was unless he looked outside of the blinds to check. But for all he knew, they could be waiting to pop him between the eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 7:11 pm

Kataro let out a sigh and scratched his head. Dear.... This could prove troublesome. He thought to himself. "I'm sorry if it's a bad time. But it's about the DWMA. We wanted to talk to you about applying. We usually don't go door to door, but Lord Death requested it. If it's a bad time I could leave, but it'll only take a minute." Kataro said with a smile on his face outside the door.

If he doesn't take the bate, I'll have to use more dangerous methods. This could be quick and simple, but I'm sure he won't let his guard down...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 7:34 pm

"I'm not interested in it sorry. Try the next RV. They have might have some kids there that may be interested."

There wasn't actually another RV. Barry just wanted to sound rude enough to make them go away. Then he looked at Teddy and whispered quietly enough so only he could hear him; pointing to the back of the motorhome.

"Go check the window."

Teddy saluted him like a soldier and quietly made his way down the short hallways and up the stairs into the top rear of the RV where there was a small tinted window that acted like a sunroof. He looked out of it and peered over at the man at the door.

"It's Santa Clause!"

He didn't scream it, but he made it loud enough for Barry to hear.

"It's the evil man with the white hair!"

Barry continued to calmly make noises with the dishes in the sink. He cleared his throat and shut off the sink; heading to the back of the camper where his dresser was. He needed a good disguise. Just one good enough to hide his identity.

"On second thought, I'll be there in a moment, sir."

Barry pulled out a fisher's outfit and quickly pulled off his t-shirt and jeans to put that outfit on. Once it was on, he opened a locked door near the far corner of the camper and turned on the light. Computers. Technology. There was a ton of it. Usually just research done, but this was different.

"I'm just grabbing something, hold on!"

On the far side of the room was a curved computer screen with a skinny headpiece laying next to it. Putting it on, he turned on the computer screen and looked through a whole collection of different faces. Something else he usually added to a disguise if it was that important.

Pulling up one he'd used before, he downloaded it into the headpiece and put it on. The piece looked exactly like a Bluetooth that wrapped around the ear, but it displayed a different face other than Barry's. Only, if the piece were to be knocked off or broken, the disguise would stop working.

"Coming!"

The pants he had with the disguise had deep pockets in them. So he stuck the pistol in the baggiest one on the back of his leg and put on a fisherman's hat; opening the door to the side of the camper.

"I was about to go fishing, but the DWMA rang a bell in my head isn't that something? Completely unexpected. I almost didn't remember what it was! But please tell me more! I'd love to be a meister there at the school."

The way he spoke wasn't his own. It had a slight southern ring to it unlike the usual northern accent he spoke with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 8:39 pm

Theres something severely off here. Firstly, he was so strongly against me going away, and now he's a happy customer. His voice is different from before as well. He said he was busy, but now he has time to spare... This could only mean a few things. One: He saw me and recognized me some how. But even if he recognized me, I have no affiliation with this man. I've never seen him in my life, so how could he know me. Two: I may not know him, but he knows me, and he wants me for some unknown reason. But I don't know how likely that is. Three: He knows someone I know... My father was the one that gathered all the information on him, so it's possible that they know each other. But even if he does know my father, I'm not sure where I come in... After all, I don't even know why I'm here to- wait! That explains it! When I first went home, there was some construction being done on the house. Dad said he got into a battle and it took a turn for the worse. He also mentioned he was after a robot! He never mentioned who he fought, but it only makes sense that it's Barry! Barry destroyed the house because dad was after his robot. The reason he wants me to kill him and get the bot all adds up! Hm... So he's faking this fisherman act. He's probably looking for a chance to get somewhere populated, or take me out before I take him out... Let's see how this goes.

Kataro let out a smile. "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting, but I promise this'll only take a second. You see, honestly, we did a survey around the academy, and they're are more weapons was meisters than we thought were possible. Most weapons can fight on their own, but meisters can't fight without a lot of training. So we're trying to recruit some willing members to teach some of the meisters to fight. Just sign your name here and we'll be willing to give you free fighting lessons so you can train the other meisters!" Kataro said in a cheerful and professional manner. He began to raise the clipboard in his hand, but on the clipboard was a loaded pistol... Kataro dropped the clipboard and grabbed the pistol in midair. In an instant, the gun was pointed at Barry's stomach... Kataro's eyes were primal, having a reptilian slit in the center... A smirk crossed his lips and he stared Barry down. "Nice try, but no flame..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 9:06 pm

Barry immediately dropped the happy fisherman smile and his voice lowered back into its firm, raspy, monotone self. Even the father-like look in his eyes turned dark and looming. And, he didn't budge when Kataro shoved the pistol in his stomach. This certainly wasn't the first time he'd been shot or threatened by somebody.

"You're not dumb like your twin was. He didn't even pull a weapon when he opened the door last time....then it turned messy."

Calmly, he pulled the pistol from his back pocket and held it so it wouldn't fire at anybody.

"Listen here little boy. You don't know who you're messing with. Now I don't try to self so self-confident, so I'm just letting you off with a warning. You can put that toy back in your pocket and talk to the next house about your school or I can put so many holes in your chest that you'll have birds living in them."

Still holding the pistol in a way it wouldn't hurt anybody, he presses it against Kataro's head and presses the button on the Bluetooth device on his ear and the face changes to reveal his own. It was years older. He had scars all over the side of his head and even his hair was greying in some spots.

"If you let me leave Death City, we won't have a problem. Or else I'll be finding you before you find me. Count on it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 9:59 pm

Kataro let out a smirk. He was intrigued by this threat. He wasn't exactly intimidated, but he was cautious. He let out a sigh and eyed the real Barry's face.

Kataro raised his gun so it would point underneath Barry's chin. "Kid..? Yeah. I suppose I am pretty young. But trust me, this 'kid' won't make things easier. But... I do want an easy way out. Honestly, killing you would be too much work. So yeas, the easy way is what I'm looking for. So here's the deal. My... WAIT! Twin?! Damn! I don't look that much like my dad!!! I mean, yeah, we share some qualities, but I'm way better looking than that washed up excuse for an assassin!" Kataro got off track for a slight moment, not letting his guard down, but still baffled that Barry though his dad was that close too him. But now that he thought about it... There were absolutely no differences in Kataro and Argen's face, except for the fact that Argen has barely visible wrinkles around his eyes...

Kataro got back on track real quick. "Anyway. My dad has multiple underground connections. Even if you managed to leave the city, he'll hire someone else, or hunt you down. He's desperate for that robot. He will do whatever it takes to get it. So, how about this. I keep the robot, you leave death city unharmed. It may seem unfair, but if you're willing, it could pay off for you in the future."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 10:26 pm

Barry chuckled darkly and pulled the pistol away from Kataro's head. He flipped it around in his hand so he was holding the barrel and held it out to Kataro.

"First of all, if you want some real recognition, you should kill a man with his own weapon. It's merciless. Something people fear. You want people scared of you don't you?"

Calmly grabbing Kataro's arm, he aims the gun directly into the center of his forehead and looks him in the eyes.

"If you're a real murderer you can look a man in the eyes when you shoot him. Watch the life drain away from him like a punctured balloon. A real killer doesn't make deals. Especially ones that don't make sense. They just do what they desire like mindless, feral animals that have needs to survive."

Barry showed no signs of fear. Not even for a second. He still maintained the shady aura and still stared Kataro in the face like he was burning holes through him.

"Tell your father he isn't the only one with connections. Tell him I'm not scared of him and that I will kill whoever I have to in order to live in peace."

Then, Barry pressed something to Kataro's side. His forearm wasn't flesh anymore. It had become a large, dual-barreled machine gun.

"This is your last chance to leave. I'll take my home and never return to Death City. You and your father can find another robot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 10:54 pm

Kataro looked at Barry calmly... "Fear...? Mercilessness? You have no idea what they mean. Fear is to make someone dread your presence. Fear is random. Fear is never knowing what someone may or may not do. Fear cannot be anticipated or expected... Merciless. That's when you line up a little girl's family members and ask which one she loves the most... She'll stumble over her words for a moment, not wanting to show favoritism. Then you cut her off, by killing her... The rest of the family watches in agony. Then you repeat the process in various different ways. That's merciless. But. I'm sure you know nothing of that."

With Kataro's pistol now pointed at Barry's head, he began to question whether or not he was a real killer. Was this the life he wanted...? Did he even have the guts of skill to be a killer? Heartless? Cold? Deadly...? Yes. He was. That's exactly what he was! A heartless man indeed! Kataro pulled the trigger without hesitating, a smirk across his lips. A heartless man...? Please. Don't get me started on the techniques of heartlessness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 11:04 pm

Barry chuckled again. But this time, it was out of pure amusement. Kataro was getting the wrong idea of the meanings of the words. He was taking on a whole different level of merciless.

"So if I were to take that pistol from you and shoot you in the head with it, wouldn't you feel disgraced if you lived to watch it happen? A wrinkly old man just shot you in the head with your own weapon. Now imagine doing that to others. You would disgrace them. Their name."

He only noticed a slight change in his emotions as the conversation continued, but didn't let his guard up. He knew that Kataro was strong because that's exactly what his father was.

Barry felt the gun click against his head and pushed Kataro's arm away just as the bullet was being fired. It barely missed his head, and ricocheted off of the side of the camper.

He didn't fire his weapon yet, but went to punch him in the stomach with it. He didn't want to kill him. He'd rather not kill anybody unless he had to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 11:22 pm

Kataro jumped back, the punch to his stomach lightly tapping him. He let out a smirk and looked Barry in the eye. "Poor Barry. There's a difference between blatant murder, and disgrace. Disgrace to me is simple... To make someone feel helplessly beneath you. Make them feel as if they have no hope for progression, or any chance of making an impression. Disgrace is to crush someone's hope in themselves. Anybody can murder someone in cold blood, but it takes skill to disgrace someone."

Kataro, honestly, did not want to fight Barry. He'd rather kill him quick and be on his way. Kataro pulled his sword off of his back and got into a position. "Barry... Honestly. I respect you more than I want to kill you. If it be possible, would you be willing to make a deal that works for both of us, rather than hurting each other. I'm telling you now, my father will do whatever it takes to get a new robot. Since you created one, maybe you could help him make another one...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 11:58 pm

Barry stepped back into the camper and stood in the doorway ready to close the door. If he could keep Kataro outside long enough, he could just drive away from him and not have to worry about it.

"Help him build one? I didn't build Teddy. I found him then restored him. It took me years to fix the chip in his head because of how complicated his systems were. So if you want a robot like that then you're going to have to find his creator."

He slammed the door and locked it behind him. Barry was no fool. The camper was obviously not just some motorhome you bought from a dealership. He'd fitted it like a high-tech army vehicle. Mainly from his delusions. Sure, it had weak spots, but it was bulletproof. The only way to get in was to find some way to break the glass or bust down the door. But it would take a while before he could have it ready to leave.

"Besides, with how you're acting and with the words that are coming out of your mouth, why would I want to make a robot for you? It would only be used for bad. Teddy isn't used for that and it takes a hand at technology to program him that way. He just has the mind of a child."

Barry's voice was slightly muffled by the walls of the camper, but he shouted loud enough for Kataro to hear.

Teddy came bustling down the hall and the dog came running after him. Even though he was a robot, he made panting noises like he was nervous.

"Barry he's still there! That evil Santa Clause!"

Barry continued to pace around the rather large living room that the RV held. He wasn't sure what to do now, but sorta had an idea.

"You made Santa Clause put the gun on your head! Why would you do that?"

Teddy hugged Barry from behind and made crying noises like he was extremely upset about him getting hurt.

"Don't ever do that again!"

Barry paused for a moment and let his guard down when Teddy got upset about it. So instead of focusing on the guy outside, he turned around and placed his hands on Teddy's shoulders. He even lost the sinister expression and tried his best to look like he was okay about the situation instead of worried or serious.

"I won't do that again. I promise."

Giving him another hug, he peers out the window and tenses up again. His hand reached for the button on the wall and the same keypad appeared. Once he pushed in the pin, the arsenal of weapons appeared out of the wall again.

"Teddy I need you to do something for me."

Grabbing his phone off the counter, he quickly searches a driver's education video and hands it to Teddy. He may have had the mind of a child, but he could learn things the second he saw how to do them.

"I need you to watch this video for me and learn all of it. Whenever you're done, I need you to do exactly what it says. Except, you need to do it with the bus, okay?"

Teddy sat down on the couch and started watching the video all the way through. Meanwhile, Barry grabbed a majority of the weapons he had hanging up and slung some of them over his back and some into his belt.

"Whatever you do, don't get up from that couch until you're done."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2015, 12:26 am

Kataro let out a sigh... This was getting more troublesome than he'd like. He didn't want to take action, but he couldn't let him leave either. So, Kataro pulled a grenade off of the band wrapped his chest. He pulled the pin and tossed it right underneath the RV. It was a simply solution with little consequence to himself... It was kind of a dirty trick, but he had to do what he had to do.

"Barry. You said you didn't create the robot. If that's the case, you're not as valuable as I thought. I still can't let you get away with the robot, but if you point me to the direction of its creator, I may not need you at all. You could get away without a problem." Kataro wasn't lying. As long as arty knew where the creator was, Kataro could find him, get another robot out of him, then potentially kill him. He did want to spare Barry's life at this point. He just hoped he didn't put himself in adangeroys position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2015, 8:50 am

When the grenade exploded, the shrapnel blew small holes in the bottom of the RV. As well as pop one of the tires. The driveshaft also had a hole sliced through the side. It was definitely going to restrain the way they were able to drive it. The driveshaft could easily bend and break where the hole was at. Or the tire could fall off the RV while they were driving and make the RV dive off the side of the road.

Barry had been making his way up into the back of the RV where the roof latch was. But when he heard the explosion, he ran back into the living room and checked to see what had happened.

The holes were clearly visible. They'd gone through the metal and wood and destroyed the carpet. The bus had also seemed to dip to one side.

"Teddy. I need you to see what's wrong with the bus when you're done watching that video. When you fix it, I need you to immediately start driving the bus away from here."

Barry went back up into the top of the bus and busted through the hatch with his gun ready; firing the pistol at Kataro. He was angry now.

"Even if I knew where his creator was I wouldn't be showing you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2015, 10:58 pm

Kataro began waving his sword around, making the bullets ricochet in different direction. This was getting tiresome. "Listen. Barry. You didn't make the robot... But you did get it working again correct? So maybe, you could try to replicate it. It won't be a solid copy, but it would satisfy my dad. That way he won't be after you..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2015, 10:57 pm

Barry emptied the last bullet in the gun and sighed. He wasn't sure what Kataro was going to do. It could be a scam. They could use it for nothing but bad. Plus, it would take him a few years to make the chip similar to Teddy's.

"Listen. You're making me seem like a real idiot right now. Not only is it going to take a lot to convince me, it'll take months. Maybe years until I can recreate the chip."

Resting his arm on the top of the RV, he waves the gun around while he speaks like somebody would use their hands while they spoke.

"Of course, if I decided to make you one....it would come at a price."

Pulling himself out of the latch, he shuts it and jumps off the side of the bus. His legs hardly budged though. While it was a bit hard to notice, there were definitely braces under his pants and up his back that kept him standing.

"One....I would only build the chip. You'll have to build or find a body to put it in. Two....I'm going to make the chip impossible to hack or change without my say-so. That way the chip will only function a way it wouldn't allow the robot to hurt anybody or do anything stated illegal in any country...."

Barry paused for a moment. He still hadn't lost the smug expression on his face, but he did smile sheepishly for a moment. He knew exactly what he wanted and he was going to get it if they were getting the chip.

"Three.....Teddy needs a new shell. A stronger one. I don't care if it's just a little stronger. Something that doesn't fall apart at the seams when you hit it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2015, 11:20 pm

Kataro listened to Barry's conditions, and... Well... They were actually pretty rational, but Kataro couldn't accept it... Argen figured Barry might do something like this, so he came up with a backup plan. "My father instructed me on what to say in case you wanted to strike a deal... If a chip, or robot were to be made, both me and you would have to make it together. I'm a better technician than my father. The only reason he's where he is is either because of my help, my mothers magic, or other means... And I don't know about this 'goody two shoes' type chip. My dad is looking for more of a protector type thing... And if Teddy needs a new shell, I can help you out with that. I'm pretty good with metal work. I made my sword myself..."

Kataro wasn't lying about helping Barry with the robot. As he said earlier, he respected Barry now. Lying was Kataro's strong suit, but he didn't want to lie to Barry. He has absolutely no reason to trust me. Heck! I wouldn't trust me. But I know this much... If I don't come home with something, my dad is gonna kill me himself. Hopefully he doesn't try to escape. If he does, I'd have to follow him, and thus mission will take longer than I'd hope. But if he does leave, it could prove to be worse for Barry. My dad will get mad at me, then he'll send mom and Katato after him, for blood... And if that fails, it's all the Hattori's vs a man and his robot. And I know how that'll end...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2015, 2:11 pm

Barry thought about it for a moment. He still wasn't so sure about a protective chip. It was obvious they didn't want anything to do with a robot that didn't do much, but there was no way he could give them a flawless, defensive robot.

"Alright...but the robot will only be capable of learning fighting moves that are limited to punches and kicks. It will not be able to wield weapons. But, it's up to you to teach it. Teaching it is like trying to show a toddler how to drag race a supercar."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2015, 12:25 am

Kataro raised an eyebrow. "I think I'll handle how well he can defend himself. I'm sure I can do a little better at fighting than you. No offense. He'll be a robot that's capable of ultimate defense. Both you and me will work on Him together. Otherwise, you'll be hunted for the rest of your life..."

This guy drives a hard bargain. I don't even think I can trust him... But what other choice do we have. I know he doesn't want my dad after him. Honestly, I don't want my dad after him. Hopefully he doesn't try to pull anything funny... If so, it could be worse than either of us thought.

"I suppose I'll be going now. If you have any questions, call me. We'll meet here tomorrow to start working on the robot. If you aren't here at this time, I'll assume you ran off... You don't want that do you?" Kataro said with a smirk on his face. He turned and began to walk away slowly. Keeping his guard just barely on, in case someone wanted to try something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2015, 12:54 am

(BOOBOOBEDOOP TIME SKIP)

12:45 PM
(Next Day)

Barry didn't care that he was late to meet Kataro in the spot he'd parked his bus at. He was hungry and knew he didn't have to listen to anybody. He was nice and patient enough to build him something, so he wouldn't have any reason to be upset.

Teddy was sitting in the passenger seat next to Barry with his head poking out the window to stare at the trees as they passed by.

"Teddy, you need to promise me that you won't ask Santa Clause about the incident at his house, okay?"

Teddy knew that Kataro and Argen were two different people, but they both looked fairly similar, so they both went by the same name in his computer.

"Teddy knows."

The bus hissed air as it started to slow to a stop so he could pull it into the field where he'd parked it. Groceries were stacked and piled up on the couches in the back and he made sure to take his time while he was there picking them up.

"Put these groceries away for me, Teddy."

Right away, Teddy started putting all the groceries away in the correct cupboards. Barry unlocked the door and stepped out with a bag of chips in his hand; eating handfuls at a time. He even pulled up a lawn chair that he'd left sitting there and sat down to binge on the chips for a little while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2015, 1:12 am

Kataro appeared, well. Out of nowhere. He had been waiting for about 2 hours now, and he was quite upset. He was SURE he didn't stutter when he told Barry when to be here. At the sight of Barry eating a bag of chips, he walked over to him aggressively.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? I told you to be here on time! Not late... You know I could make you pay for that! As a matter of fact, I will."

With that said, Kataro smacked the bag of chips right out of Barry's hand. It was kind of childish, but hey. Kataro did what he had to do. Gosh... I'm already not liking this guy. Does he not remember that his entire life is on the line here? Kataro thought to himself.

"Now. We need to get to work. Believe it or not, I have other things to do. I can't spend my day here..." Kataro actually really needed to fix his car up. Since Spencer kinda destroyed it, he had been using his dad's motorcycle, and Kataro wasn't much of a bike fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2015, 1:25 am

Barry's expression didn't change when Kataro stomped over to him and yelled at him. He just looked at him blankly and continued eating his chips.

"But what if I don't want to be here on time?"

When Kataro smacked the bag out of his hand, Barry stared down at the spilled chips for a second and snorted.

"Boy do I hate when murderers get their way by knocking my food out of my hand. It sucks."

Despite the bag spilling, he lounged in the chair and pulled a pair of sunglasses out of the side pocket. He really didn't feel like working right now.

"You're lucky I was nice enough to even accept your offer. I could've easily turned you down and left peacefully."

Like always, he carried the monotone feel to his voice. It made him sound even more careless than he already was. He refused to listen to Kataro because he was already pissed off enough about the fact that he had to help him. The robot was going to be used for nothing but bad.

He has no idea what I'm going to do to that chip.....but...he'll find out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2015, 1:34 am

He has no idea how completely deadly this chip is gonna be... Kataro thought to himself. With a grumbling sigh, rubbed his fingers through his hair...

Ut be so simple for me to kill him right now too... I mean. His guard is down and everything... But that wouldn't help me now. I need his help with the chip. I can kill him afterwards.

"So... Bitchy? Was that your name? Hm... Whatever it is. We need to get to work. I know you may not FEEL like it, but the sooner it's done, the quicker I can leave this dump." He said as he looked at the place with disgust.

He had a toolbox in his hand, and he was more than equipped for this job, but his current partner, was... Well... An ass. Kataro had never met someone that irritated so quickly...

"How about you get your washed up excuse for a technician of your tailbone and let's get started. Remember, I have to help give your Teddy a new shell. If you don't cooperate, I may not either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2015, 10:26 am

Barry stared at Kataro for a moment. He had to come up with an excuse to not start working on the chip. Especially since he knew Kataro was definitely going to try and turn the chip into a weapon.

"You're telling a paralyzed man to get up out of his chair. Terrible. I didn't think you were that bad."

Slowly, he stood up and groaned as he stretched as if he was in pain. He even over exaggerated it to add emphasis, but smiled when he was done.

Folding up the chair, he sets it up against the side of the camper and opens the awning over the side since it was nice out. He could just pull out a table and bring his laptop outside to work.

"This is my property. This is my space. You can't touch, smell, sneeze, breathe, cough, or whatever the hell you do on any of it without my permission. Also, any attempt to change the chip in a way that I instruct you not to, I WILL destroy it. I don't care how much time we put into it. It'll be nothing but metal shreds if I find something different on it."

Opening the door to the bus, he disappears inside to grab his stuff; humming something to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2015, 10:46 am

Kataro sneered at Barry. "You property...? Yeah. Whatever! Too bad there's a hole in the bottom of your house..." He said with a smirk.

Then Barry started talking about the chip, and how altering it would lead to its destruction. But Kataro didn't care not one bit... He had other things planned, and altering it wasn't one of them.

"Oh Barry. I wouldn't dream of changing the chip. But you'd better watch your old ass. I'm sure you've noticed by now, but we're not friends... I'd love to take your head as soon as this is over, but I have other plans." Kataro said loud enough for Barry to hear.

Kataro set his tool box on the ground and began to go through it. He was pretty much set. Hopefully Barry didn't come outside with some 1979 robot creation kit or something...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of Barry Caviare    The Assassination of Barry Caviare  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Assassination of Barry Caviare
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next