Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where his heart should be...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Where his heart should be... Empty
PostSubject: Where his heart should be...   Where his heart should be... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 12:41 am

Nebun never understood people. He did not understand why they reacted the way they did, or why a joke was funny. But one emotion confused him more than any other: Love. What was the purpose? Why do they say you " fall" in love? Did it hurt? Is it mutually beneficial? All these thaughts ran through his head as he stood over a girl his age's corpse. She said she was " flirting" with him and led him into an alley. She tried to kiss him after talking for a bit, so naturally he killed her and ate her soul. Only he did not enjoy it as much as normal. He felt troubled as he sucked the marrow from her bones " why do I feel this... Thing, nawing in my gut?" [ is it regret perhaps?] He had never felt that before. Had he actually liked her? He exits the alley into the street, shuddering at the unpleasant feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where his heart should be...   Where his heart should be... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 12:48 am

Koizumi was walking down the side walk when she spots Nebun. Better avoid him... She thought, beginning to walk down a random alleyway, trying to avoid him.

Last edited by RockMyWorld on July 10th 2013, 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Where his heart should be...   Where his heart should be... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 12:52 am

Nebun spots a girl trying to avoid him [ why would she do that? No one knows what I am but a few shibusen. Wait, if she knows what I am, then I must eliminate the threat] Nebun grins at the thaught of fresh blood and heads after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where his heart should be...   Where his heart should be... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:03 am

Crap, he's following me. She thought after hearing his footsteps behind her. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Where his heart should be...   Where his heart should be... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:13 am

Nebun was unused to speaking with people so he was blunt " why were you avoiding me? I'm not intimidating."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where his heart should be...   Where his heart should be... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:16 am

"Why does it matter if I avoid you or not?" Koizumi questions him, refusing to turn around and face.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Where his heart should be...   Where his heart should be... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:23 am

Nebun comes closer " because there is only one group of people who would avoid me... And if you do it. Then you must be one of them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where his heart should be...   Where his heart should be... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:25 am

Koizumi turns around quickly and glares at him, "Just leave me alone. I don't feel like talking to such a brainless moron."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Where his heart should be...   Where his heart should be... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:28 am

"I don't understand. I have displayed a keen ability to observe and understand the actions of those around me and that means.... I'm a moron? Your logic is flawed." It would appear Nebun did not understand this human anymore than the others
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where his heart should be...   Where his heart should be... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:32 am

"You-...You know what? Forget it." Koizumi, annoyed by this person, turns around and begins to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Where his heart should be...   Where his heart should be... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:35 am

" I'm afraid I can't let you go until you answer my first question." Nebun says forming a claw from his kukri blades on one hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where his heart should be...   Where his heart should be... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:37 am

"The reason I'm avoiding you is simply because I want to."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Where his heart should be...   Where his heart should be... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:41 am

Nebun cannot tell wether she is lying or not " i-I must go then." He says turning around. His head is still full of that unknown emotion, it is making his usual perfect focus.... Off-kilter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where his heart should be...   Where his heart should be... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:43 am

"Thank god..." She mumbles, relived that he left.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Where his heart should be...   Where his heart should be... I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 10:16 am

Nebun sat on a nearby bench holding his head in his hands. He was so distracted, his blade-claws were still there instead of fingers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where his heart should be...   Where his heart should be... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where his heart should be...
Page 1 of 1