Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? Empty
PostSubject: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:07 pm

Shard Tyrian swiftly climbed the steps of the Death Weapon Meister Academy, his head down.

He had red eyes and he didnt want people to see them, worried they would scare everyone.

I stepped into the doors of the Academy, a crowd of people filled the main area of the Academy.

Voices echoed in the hall.

Last edited by soulforce on July 30th 2013, 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:21 pm

-McKayla runs up to him and smiles with her books in her hands-

You must be the new kid!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:24 pm

"...Yeh..." I say quietly, looking down the whole time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:26 pm

-she looks at him worriedly-

Are you okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:27 pm

"Yeh... I am fine..." I try to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:31 pm

-she sighs and slowly walks towards her next class-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:33 pm

That was close. I don't want them to see my eyes... I thought.

I walked to my first class, Class Crescent Moon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:36 pm

-she stretches and places her books in her bag; humming to some of her favorite songs-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:38 pm

I enter the empty class and sits in the back row corner seat.

I kept my head down, even alone. I couldn't risk it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:41 pm

-she goes to walk into her classroom; knowing it was empty, but not realizing it was the room Soul was in. She bursts into the door and shouts the finishing line-

BUT I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:43 pm

I struggled with the force to look up. The lights were off and I was in a shaded corner, obviously unseen.

It wouldnt matter...they glow... I thought.

I silently stayed where I was, not a single movement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:46 pm

-she looks around in the pitch black and goes to switch the light on-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:46 pm

I didn't flinch or do anything... I just sat...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:51 pm

-she fumbles around with the wall before finding the light switch and flicking it on; finding Soul in the corner-

Good Lord!....you scared me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:52 pm

"Hello...?" Mizuki says while walking into the classroom as well. At the moment she was at her normal state, which was great for her since it's been a while since she had a normal conversation with someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:53 pm

OOC: My name is Shard in the rp.

I look down not saying anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:54 pm

-she walks up to him and sits-

Can you speak?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:55 pm

"...Yes..." I keep my eyes to the floor, they were unable to be seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:57 pm

Mizuki notices the two and how the boy kept covering he's eyes. "Can you look up...?" She ask with her angel like voice. At first she was going to just take a seat on the other side of the classroom, but after witnessing this she decides to sit with the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:58 pm

"No!" I said in an angry tone, which he didn't mean to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:00 pm

-she jumps slightly and looks back at Mizuki-

Do you know how to deal with stubborn men?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:01 pm

I could feel my eyes flare.

My teeth sharpened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:02 pm

"Um...sorry..." She whispers after hearing his reply. "I bet you're eyes look beautiful though, I would really love to see them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:02 pm

"No! I can't!" I said shakily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:04 pm

"Please..." She whispers, giving him a light hug as a sign of friendliness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?   The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Heart Of The Soul - The Crimson Eyes; Shard Tyrians First Day?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next