Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Giant Ninja Sword of Death! (Me and Kawaii-face[Seris] PM invite)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Giant Ninja Sword of Death! (Me and Kawaii-face[Seris] PM invite) Empty
PostSubject: Giant Ninja Sword of Death! (Me and Kawaii-face[Seris] PM invite)   Giant Ninja Sword of Death! (Me and Kawaii-face[Seris] PM invite) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 4:46 pm

"What a bunch of dummies." The Undead American pronounced as she looked at the ridiculous amount of practice dummies in grunt of her. She had one hand on her hip and a piece of gum in her mouth as she was standing next to her "partner" Honey. Frankly had brought Honey to this fine Dojo in order to try and get a bit of combat practice in. That and she wanted to chop things into tiny pieces with a giant sword without getting arrested for mass murder.

With a sigh Franky looked to Honey and thought for a moment, her finger under her chin. [color:8467=cc66ff]"Hmm, y'know what we need? A signal, like for transformations. I know a lot of students who do them... Let's see..."
Franky looked over Honey a moment before her devious smile showed. She walked over to honey and grabbed her hand and held it up. [color:8467=cc66ff]"Let's try this." She then twirled Honey around twice like a ballerina before pulling her close and giving her a quick kiss on the lips. [color:8467=cc66ff]"Now transform!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giant Ninja Sword of Death! (Me and Kawaii-face[Seris] PM invite)   Giant Ninja Sword of Death! (Me and Kawaii-face[Seris] PM invite) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2015, 10:56 am

Honey blinked once after the whole proceedings and morphed into her weapon form. Her beautiful form in sharp contrast to her human one. The hilt landing neatly in Franky's palm. "Is this the proper way?" she asked softly through their connection, her face partially appearing dully in the gleam of the blade. Honey looked blankly through it as her down trodden soul glided across Franky's energetic one with a discordant feeling. The thought of training was an easy one to Honey and she was always ready to learn new techniques and of course she had to know the movements of her partner to better fight and obey her orders but something felt... wrong to her but with little practice voicing her own concerns she couldn't quite place it.

Please forgive the lateness of my reply :33
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Giant Ninja Sword of Death! (Me and Kawaii-face[Seris] PM invite)   Giant Ninja Sword of Death! (Me and Kawaii-face[Seris] PM invite) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2015, 3:14 pm

Franky rested the blade on her shoulder as she held it with one hand. She smiled and winked at the reflection in the blade giving a thumbs up. "That was perfect Hon, now lets see what damage we can do." Franky then grabbed the handle of the sword with her other hand and lifted it off her shoulder and held it so the blade was pointing straight upward before she bent her knees a bit and charged at one of the dummies.

With a short battle cry she made a quick turn and used the momentum to swing the blade at an angle to slice one of the dummies at the neck. A second passed before Franky watched the head slide off the wooden pole that was the dummy's neck and fell to the floor. Franky smiled before she targeted another dummy. Only this time she held the sword high over her head before bringing it straight down through the middle of the dummy, that then split right in half. Franky then let out a squeal of joy. "I love this sword! God, I feel like I could slice the head off of a Golem with you Honey." She then brought the blade close to her face and kissed the reflection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giant Ninja Sword of Death! (Me and Kawaii-face[Seris] PM invite)   Giant Ninja Sword of Death! (Me and Kawaii-face[Seris] PM invite) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giant Ninja Sword of Death! (Me and Kawaii-face[Seris] PM invite)
Page 1 of 1