Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) Empty
PostSubject: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2017, 3:42 pm

Time stamp:
12:00 PM
Occurs a few days after this thread right here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Allelujah Haptism wasn't convinced that therapy was going to work on him. At least, the therapy of whomever this "Sophia" lady was. His situation was unique, and not a disorder that he believed could be magically cured by some therapist saying the right thing. Regardless, after being bothered by Catherine to at least try once, Allelujah had scheduled himself an appointment. He figured that appeasing his partner would be best in the long run for their friendship, and a small part of him had a sliver of hope that maybe this woman could at least calm Hallelujah's murderous tendencies. Worth a shot, right?

So there he stood in a small waiting room outside of an office, where he had been told that Sophia did her sessions. For once, the two personalities were working together in their attempt to seek help. After all, Hallelujah wanted Allelujah gone as much as Allelujah wanted Hallelujah gone. "Um, I'm here for my session," he announced, biting his lip. The death scythe really had no idea what to expect. He'd never been to therapy before.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2017, 2:39 am

Sophia sat behind the desk in her office as she looked over the papers in front of her. In the few years, she had been the counselor for the DWMA she had helped students cope with events as minor as break-ups and homesickness to major ones like a friends death and severe trauma. However, that was the thing, she had only given counsel to students until now. She glanced back down, rereading the papers and sighing slightly as she rubbed her forehead a little. Her next session was not going to be an easy one. She was meeting with a colleague, a fellow Death Scythe, and one who is suffering from a rather violent case of Dissociative Identity Disorder. She had just finished reading the file the DWMA had on her patient, Allelujah Haptism, also known as Hallelujah when his other personality takes over. His childhood was especially traumatic and was the most likely reason for his psychosis and the manifestation of his more violent alter ego. Furthermore, she suspected that the alter ego was a defense mechanism of sorts however from the reports on the events at the training ground and other such instances, he had grown to enjoy killing. Sophia sighed again as she looked at the photo attached to the papers of the Death Scythe in question. She never knew him, after all, he was two years younger than her but he must have been starting school here around the same time she was preparing for college and working on becoming a Death Scythe herself. She wondered if he had these problems back then and if their current situation could have been solved if there was someone in her position back then. Death knows she could have used the counseling...

Sophia stood up and gathered the papers on the desk before placing them in a drawer. She fixed the blazer of the blue business suit she was wearing and then smoothed out her skirt. She glanced at the clock that hung over her door, two past noon, she better let him in and get started. She reached for the door and was about to open it when she paused and instead reached into her blazer and pull out a flask. She knew she wasn't supposed to drink in the school and she usually doesn't but for what she is about to do... one swig couldn't hurt. She unscrewed the flask top and tipped it back, letting the amber liquid run down her throat and the familiar burning taste calm her nerves. She finished, wiping her mouth on the back of her hand and closing up the flask before placing it back. She then grabbed a mint from a small bowl on her desk and popped it in her mouth to hind the whiskey smell as she opened the door to the lobby. Upon stepping out she spotted Allelujah and walked over to him with a small smile on her face.

"Mr. Haptism? I am Miss Exagora. It is nice to meet you." She says somewhat chipper as she extended her hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2017, 10:06 pm

Allelujah frowned slightly when he was greeted by the therapist. The fellow death scythe could smell the alcohol on his "therapist's" breath, and he immediately started to wonder if this woman was even qualified. "Hello, Miss Exagora. Mr. Haptism is far too formal, by the way. Just Allelujah will be perfectly fine," he replied politely, clearing his throat and forcing a small smile to combat the frown that he wore.

"So how does this therapy thing work? I really have no idea. This is my first time in this sort of environment, so I don't know a hundred percent what to expect," he admitted, biting the inside of his lower lip as he waited for Sophia to answer.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2017, 5:15 pm

Sophia watched him carefully, noting the forced smile before retracting her un-shook hand.

"Fair enough, we are the same ranking after all so I can extend that courtesy." She said still smiling at she straightened up a little. "As for what to expect or what to do, it is simple.
We meet here on the agreed upon time before sitting down to talk about whatever you wish for an hour or more."
With that Sophia motioned to the open door of her office.

"Now, if you be so kind as to join me in my office, we can begin."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 9:42 pm

"But what if I don't know what to talk about?" Allelujah asked, doubt lacing his voice as he entered her office. Part of him wondered if this was just a ploy to lure him in and eat his soul, but it was a very small part. He reasoned that it was Hallelujah's constant paranoia that caused the thought and pushed it away, forcing his fake smile to remain.

"I'm really only here because my partner told me that it might help me, honestly," the death scythe admitted with a sigh, perching on a chair and watching Sophia carefully. "I don't think therapy is going to help me. He- we are a part of each other and we've been bonded for years," Allelujah admitted.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2017, 1:10 pm

"That's perfectly fine, we can just talk about anything you like.” Sophia said as she walked into the small office with Allelujah before closing the door and guiding him over to a small sitting area along the back wall. The area wasn't too big but it had three red velvet lounge chairs, two next to each other and one opposite that faced towards them. The space also had a large carpet, a small wooden coffee table between the two sets of chairs, a larger shaded window with a view of Death City and on the wall behind the lone chair a shelf filled with what seemed to be a assortment of games, puzzles and even a few toys. Sophia had Allelujah sit in one of the two chairs as she noted his forced smile before she turned back to her desk to gather a few things.

Sophia listened as Allelujah listed his reasons for being here as well as his views on how helpful this session would be. To be honest, Sophia wasn't very sure how much she could help but she had to at least try, if not for Alleujah's sake, for everyone who could be hurt if he lost it again.

"Well would you like to talk about that bond or perhaps your feelings on your partner having you come here? Like I said before, this is your time so we can talk about whatever you like.” Sophia said as she gathered a pad of paper and a pen from her desk before turning to a small coffee maker placed on a mini-fridge next to her filing cabinets.

"Would you like some coffee or maybe tea or water?” She asked looking over at him.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 6:10 pm

"I mean, I'm supposed to be here to discuss why Hallelujah and I aren't able to get rid of each other," Allelujah replied, slowly sitting down in one of the lounge chairs and crossing his ankles loosely. "Just some water would be nice, please. It's incredibly frustrating, though. I'm a death scythe. I'm supposed to be one of the top tier weapons in the DWMA, yet I haven't been allowed to go on a mission in a year or so. I thought I had Hallelujah under control, and shinigami-sama trusted me recently. That was.. bad," he let out a bitter laugh at that, smile dropping into a neutral expression.

"I was allowed to attempt teaching a combat class when a fellow scythe fell ill, only to realize that one person had signed up. We sparred, and Hallelujah started to get a little talkative. I got distracted, the student cut me with her partial weapon transformation, and then.. blankness. You'd have to ask Hallelujah the details, according to the witch that walked in. She's my partner now," Allelujah said. The words tumbled from his lips before he could really censor himself, which was an odd feeling. For some reason, he..they had started to feel like they could trust their peer.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 11:17 pm

Sophia listened to Allelujah as she made herself a cup of coffee and then reached into the mini-fridge to get a bottle of water. She then took the water and placed it on the table in front of him and sat down in her chair.

"Just because your a Death Scythe doesn't mean your issues will disappear. Then are many Death Scythes and Staff members who deal with their own personal issues, myself included.” She said calmly as she sipped her coffee "So in that regard, you are not alone. Furthermore, I have read Catherine's report and I think both you and I can agree that what happened there shouldn't happen again.” She paused for a moment and set her coffee down on the table and picked up the pad and pen before crossing her legs trying her best to look professional.

"And that is why I am here. I want to help in any way I can so we can prevent this from becoming a problem again. I know you're frustrated and I'll do what I can to alleviate that frustration. It may take time but I am here for you... and all you have to do is trust me.” She said with a genuine tone before placing the pen on her pad, ready to start the session.

"So... If you are ready to start. I wanted to ask you what you thought changed to bring these issues back. You said that Hallelujah was under control. What change happened to break this control?”
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2018, 1:49 pm

Allelujah took the bottle of water and unscrewed the cap, taking a sip of it slowly as he thought over his answer. “Yes, well, I thought that Hallelujah would be finally satisfied with our power once we became a death scythe and a small part of me hoped that he’d quiet down. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case. That’s what I meant by my problems going away,” he explained with a halfhearted shrug.

One of his eyebrows raised slightly as Sophia began to behave more professionally, and then slowly, Allelujah leaned back into his chair. "Well, when I say that I thought he was under control, I mean he had been a lot quieter recently. Because of this, I asked if I could be trusted with the sparring. He got a bit riled up with the violence, I suppose. Hallelujah only surfaces when he believes me to be too weak to handle whatever happens to be going on. In this case, I ended up getting cut. I guess that was about the same time that I lost control, because my blackouts have been happening more often. I assume that means that Hallelujah is taking over." he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2018, 3:18 pm

"So the switch is trigger by violence and as been happening more often...” Sophia said noting that down before looking back up at Allelujah "You also mentioned him getting quieter and that he surfaces when he feels you are too weak to handle something? Does this mean you can talk directly with each other?” Sophia said as she looked over at Allelujah curious if something like that was even possible.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2018, 5:41 pm

"Yeah, I can talk with him directly. He hasn't shut up about the fact that I keep on saying I want him gone, when instead it should be me leaving," Allelujah replied. Indeed, Hallelujah hadn't stopped chattering through their entire conversation. The death scythe had merely pushed the noise away and dismissed it so that he could concentrate on Sophia a bit better.

"The both of us believe that we should be the dominant personality, and that's why Hallelujah even has let me stay in control currently. He's trying to be 'fair' before he comes out to play for a little while," Allelujah added.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2018, 2:42 am

A shiver ran up Sophia spine at Allelujah's words as she did her best to remain unfazed by the comment. In truth, the idea of Allelujah's other half surfacing wasn't a pleasant one. She knew she was no pushover by any means, being a Death Scythe and all but she still rather avoided it coming to her fighting Hallelujah.

"That's very... interesting Allelujah” Sophia said choosing to speak carefully now knowing that Hallelujah was listening "For those people with your... condition it is very rare that they are aware of their other personalities let alone being able to talk with them... you're very special in that regard Allelujah...” She pause for a minute or two to let that sink in before pressing on.

"May I ask each of your reasons for thinking you should be in control...” Sophia wanted to start a dialogue between the two and start treating them equally in an effort to have them come to an understanding as partners rather than enemies.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2018, 9:01 pm

"We're not a condition. Don't put us under a label, please? I get enough of that when people learn that Hallelujah exists," Allelujah muttered, running a hand through his hair. He let out a long sigh and paused, tilting his head as he listened to Hallelujah answer Sophia's question. "No, I want to give her my answer first. Shut up for a second," the death scythe informed his counterpart with a roll of his eyes. "Oh, you're such a baby. I'd be quick about it if you would actually stop running your mouth and let me think for a second," he grumbled.

Turning back to Sophia, he forced yet another smile. "Sorry about that. He's a bit of a baby sometimes, and he wants to share his answer before I share mine. Anyways, why I should be in control? Well, Hallelujah is a bit of a psychopath. He's a childish, emotionally underdeveloped, and short tempered killing machine. Had I not been holding him back, I have no doubt that he'd have slaughtered you for the fun of it," the forced smile turned somewhat grim. "With that in mind.. Do you have anything that can physically restrain me? It might be a good idea to handcuff us to the chair or something before we go any further, especially if I'm going to share my feelings and thoughts towards Hallelujah."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2018, 12:53 am

"Of course I'm sorry” she said quickly trying to correct her mistake "I was by no means trying to label the two of you. I apologize if my poor choice of words offended you. So lets please move past this and continue on with the session.” As Sophia finished speaking she watched Allelujah argue with himself and started to take notes. She looked back up when she heard the fighting stop and was met with his clearly forced smile. She listened to his answer and the pit of fear grew slightly larger in her stomach as she tried her best to remain calm. She had dealt with a number violent and aggressive patients before but they had always been students and none of them unnerved her like Hallelujah did. Though in the back of her mind she knew that it wasn't fair to judge him on the words of others, even if one of those people shared a body with him. Sophia was snapped out of her thoughts as Allelujah ask to be restrained.

"Restrained?" She said looking over at him and frowning slightly "I don't make a habit of restraining my patients and I rather not start..." However, as she looked over at Allelujah's worried face she sighed a little and set her pad down on the coffee table before starting to remove the belt from her skirt.

"If you have a belt remove it and we'll use both of them to restrain you," She said slightly annoyed but still giving into his request. " and as far as Hallelujah should be concerned I am doing this because you asked me to and not because I view him as dangerous. I want this to be a fair and open session... for both of you."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2018, 4:24 pm

"I understand that you don't make a habit of it, Miss Exagora, but I believe that it is in both of our best interests to restrain us," Allelujah replied as respectfully as he could, leaning forward and removing his own belt. "I am unable to guarantee that Halleujah will not get upset after hearing me speak my side of the story, of which he often chooses to ignore," he explained as he leaned over and set his bottle of water down.

"Because I don't know if he's going to get upset, I then can't determine if I will be able to control him. If I can't, then I can't reliably say that your life is not in danger," the death scythe stated as he laid one arm flat against the arm of the chair and fastened himself to it. Then, Allelujah did the same with the other arm and nodded that it was okay for her to restrain his other arm.

"Besides, I'd imagine at some point you'd like to speak to Hallelujah directly. That has the possibility to get messy rather fast, and I'd rather not find that I've inadvertently attacked you," he couldn't help but let the exasperated sigh that came after his explaining slowly out. "It's happened before. I'd hate for it to happen again,"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 7:42 pm

Sophia listened to Allelujah speak as he took her belt and removed his own. She couldn't help feeling that this was wrong but she also knew it was in the best interest of herself and him. She watched and listened to him as he used her belt to restrain his first arm before motioning for her to aid him in restraining the other arm. She stood up from her chair, thankful that she had chosen to wear a fitted skirt that only shifted slightly as she stood rather than falling down her legs to the floor.

"It must be a huge mental burden to worry so much all the time." The therapist commented as she wrapped the belt around his arm and tightened it. "I do not pretend to know what the both of you go through on a daily basis but I want to do what I can to make it better. Help both sides come to an agreement that is mutually beneficial and lessens the strain felt by not only you but him as well." She rechecked the other belt and nodded before walking over and sitting back down.

"And with those goals in mind, I'd like to hear Hallelujah's reasons for wanting... for lack of better words control as well as his thought on the current arrangement you two have."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2018, 6:17 pm

"An agreemnet would be ideal," Allelujah replied, his fingers twitching ever so slightly when Sophia tightened the other belt on his arm. Hallelujah was making a rather weak attempt at resisting containment, which somewhat surprised the other. He knew that Hallelujah was more than capable of overpowering him and flat out refusing to have belts around their arms, but for some intriguing reason he didn't seem to mind it.

"Well, he's a power hungry toddler who wants to be able to kill everything that annoys him. I'm reserved, in control, and more mature. Simply put, he doesn't like that I behave like a normal adult," Allelujah added, his jaw clenching as he winced. "What, am I wrong?" He countered. With the way you worded it, yeah. Hallelujah shot back in his head. "Well, deal with it. I'm the one in charge right now, and I'm not letting you come out just to say what you think," Allelujah snapped.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 9:29 pm

Sophia frowned as she sat back down and gathered her note taking items.

"Allelujah... if this is to work I need to know what Hallelujah is saying and not your interpretation of his words.” Sophia said sternly looking Allelujah in the eyes "I understand you do not want to relinquish you're... control at the moment but if you are not going to let Hallelujah speak for himself then you are going to have to tell me what he says. Word for word. Now, can you tell me what he actually said in response to my question.”
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2018, 4:43 pm

“An solution would be ideal,“ Allelujah muttered under his breath,glancing over to Sophia. “He doesn’t trust me to say it right. He wants out. He’s fighting me. It’ll be easier on me if I just give up and let him win, so he’s going to come out now. I imagine you want to talk to him at some point anyways. You tell us when you’re done and I’ll fight him back down,” he informed her, a small frown on his face before his expression went slack.

It was rather suddenly that Allelujah’s body slumped forward, eyes closing. However, the apparent loss of consciousness was only momentary. Leaning forward, the death scythe used the few moveable fingers he had to part his hair to the opposing side. Sitting up straight, Hallelujah cleared his throat. “Nice to meet you,” he nodded slightly towards Sophia in greeting, loosely crossing his legs as a small smirk settled itself on his lips.

“As I was saying, Allelujah is too defenseless. He’d rather fight things with kindness, and has too many moral constraints. It’s incredibly annoying to be bound down by such an idiot. I, on the other hand, am able to recognize that situations can’t be solved by ‘hugging it out’,” Hallelujah snorted, amused by the mere thought of talking through a situation.

“So yeah, that’s why I should be in control in my own words. And for the record? I’m only cooperating because I want him gone as much as he wants me gone,” he added.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2018, 2:42 am

Sophia nodded as she watched her colleague intently and listened to his words before writing them down.

"If you feel that is the best course of action then I will support your decision.” Sophia said looking slightly worried at him "If things should get... out of hand... I will try to reach out to you but please don't worry yourself. I haven't gotten this far in my career without learning how to handle myself.” With that she gave him a small smile to reassure him before he made the switch.

She watched him as he slumped forward, trying her best to remain calm but she could feel her muscles tensing. Ready to react within a split second should things go awry. She watched as Allelujah's body stirred and began to move. She looked on as Hallelujah parted his hair and greeted her before crossing his legs. She relaxed slightly and started to take notes as he explained why he wanted control as well as why he was cooperating with her at this moment.

"Ok...” Sophia said nodding as he finished talking "Both yours and Allelujah's reasons for wanting control seam to come more or less from the same place. Preservation. Allelujah wishes to be in control in order to aid in your collective social preservation. Making himself more geared towards understanding and cooperating with others when the situation needs it. While on the other side of the coin you are more focused on physical preservation. Making yourself more apt to defending the two of you from any dangers that may arise. With that in mind... I can see why you both want the other gone because they oppose each other's views on how best to preserve yourselves. However, It would be unwise for me to suggest getting rid of either one of you as both are needed to balance the other out. Despite your differences, you both have common ground in the fact that you want what is best for your collective selves. Which is why I would like to work towards an agreement that would be mutually beneficial to both of you. So, what do you two think? Is this something we could start to work towards?”
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2018, 4:24 pm

Hallelujah narrowed his eyes and raised an eyebrow, staring at Sophia. "An agreement," he repeated slowly, a smile twitching at his lips. "An agreement! That's funny," the man snorted derisively, leaning back in his chair. "Oh please, Miss Exagora. Allelujah isn't someone to be really be reasoned with. Neither am I, for that matter. I'll rest when I'm able to be myself without the oppression of Mr. Goody two shoes shoving me down every time I try to have a litttle fun," The death scythe gazed over at her with a cruel smirk on his face.

"Granted, sometimes this fun could be seen as immoral, but it doesn't hurt anyone," Hallelujah mused momentarily. "Just us if we get hurt, and I'm too smart for that," he added, shrugging. "But you see, he's adapt at wiggling his way into my head at the right time and that's how people always get hurt around us," the death scythe made a small "hmph," and sunk down into his chair.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2018, 1:11 am

Sophia couldn't help looking a little irritated as Hallelujah laughed at her and she sat there listening to him before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath to calm herself.

"Ok...” she said as she opened her eyes once more and crossed her legs a little before looking him over "We will table discussing an arrangement till a later date... So you're saying that all you want is harmless fun, correct? Also, that people only get hurt when Allelujah gets in your way. If that is the case could you please tell me your account of what happened between you and the student during your training session. I'd like to understand how things got to the point they did and Allelujah says he has no memory of the events that transpired.”
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2018, 5:19 pm

"Well, not always totally harmless fun to be fair," Hallelujah commented, nodding in agreement with himself. "I suppose that a lot of things I do can be considered dangerous," the death scythe admitted.

"As far as what happened? Well, I was just watching while they went through all the polite crap. You know, introductions, what are we doing today, blah blah blah. When this idiot decided it was time to spar, I perked up a bit. I know he's absolutely horrible at fighting so I wanted to make sure that he didn't get hurt by some foolhardy student. When they started, I couldn't stand watching him fumble around like he'd never fought before. I mean, come on!" Hallelujah exclaimed, scoffing.

"We're a death scythe, and the student was winning! As much as I was loving watching Allelujah make a fool out of himself, when the girl cut us I decided that it was time to end it no matter if I killed her or not. Then, a bunch of people came up, yadda yadda.. I'm sure that you have that bit in the report that my partner wrote detailing Allelujah's incompetence," the man let out a long sigh, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2018, 8:49 pm

Sophia nodded as Hallelujah talked.

"Yes, I have read the report” Sophia said nodding to the Death Scythe " and it seems to line up with your story. However, forgive me for saying this but it seems like a tad bit of an overreaction to a small cut on the leg. As Death Scythes, we are far more than our soul count. We are those with power and the control to use it correctly.” Sophia folded her hands in front of her face and looked at Hallelujah.

"Be honest with me...” She said looking him straight in the eyes with an intensity to her gaze "if the others hadn't stepped in what would you have done? I like to believe that you would have at the very least injured her to the point where she was no longer a threat. However, there are those in this academy who paint a grimmer picture... one of you murdering her out of cold blood. So, I would like to ask you Hallelujah and only you... what would have you done?”
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2018, 12:57 pm

Hallelujah opened his mouth to answer before Sophia finished her sentence, and promptly closed it when she said only him. He frowned, biting his lip for a moment as he thought. "It's hard to say what I would've done. I've never really thought much about what I'd do in specific situations if I were my own person," he settled upon.
"Realistically, if she pissed me off enough? I probably would've injured her to the point she wasn't a threat and then kept going," Hallelujah admitted. Even he seemed a bit unsettled by the fact, shifting in his spot a bit. However, it was impossible to tell if that was due to Allelujah's reaction to his words.
"Although, we aren't a murderer..I don't want to be a murderer, at least. Wait, no. Actually.. I don't mind being a murderer. We don't like being thought as one though," the death scythe muttered, seeming almost ashamed. He'd inadvertently began to switch tenses with Allelujah starting to fight against the words that were being spoken and distracting Hallelujah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next