Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fight clubs are easy.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Fight clubs are easy. Empty
PostSubject: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 7:04 pm

My gloved fists were flying and smacking into noses and jaws causing blood sprays and spit to fly off. Mira was thinking to herself Humans are so easy. I need to find someone who can really throw down. As she finished trouncing the four humans in the ring leaving them with internal bleeding and broken noses she laughs a little and says to herself "I need to branch out to another country... I think I've mastered this one." She then grabs her towel and drys the sweat from her brow and wipes the blood from her knuckles. Walking to the announcer she collects her money not that she really needed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:47 pm

Arthur walked into the ring, this was not his first fight club and it would not be his last. His fists were wrapped in bandages and he did not wear a shirt showing off his chested phicique.
The weapon was ready for his first opponent. One who had just toppled four men. He wouldn't let her intimidate him. He hadent lost a fight yet. He put in his mouth guard and remembered his training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:57 pm

I crack all my knuckles and my neck looking across at my next opponent and say "Only one this time? You better not be a pushover like those guys." I raise my fists and wait for the bell grinning wide as the anticipation mounts "Let's get this over with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:01 am

Arthur stepped forward into a powerfull strait using his long arms to their best qualitys while keeping a strong anchor. He went for the head, quickest way to knock somone out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:05 am

I use my small size to my advantage and duck and side step the simple punch and swing a left hook aiming for his ribs as I plant my feet after the dodge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:26 am

Arthur's arm buys he used his anchor to block, by means of bringing his leg all the way up to were his head was and casting the punch skyward. He brought his leg back down in a kick that would have the bonus of restoring his balance once it reached the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:28 am

Its been a few weeks since he had been expelled from the academy. He had been a frequent visitor to the fight club. He walks in with his bag and tape. He sees two fighting and laughs. He walks to the bar and gets his drink and watches the two of them fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:30 am

Ooc: what with the first person narration all of the sudden?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:34 am

(ooc: because it's a bit simpler to do that seeing as you know who i'm referring to.)

I drop quickly as my punch goes up and spins so my leg is aimed at the mans ankle to hopefully break it or at least make him fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:49 am

Arthur's ankle was taken from under him, but he put his experience in combat and training to good use. He lands low just stopping himself from hitting the ground with his other leg and jeeps on spinning planting a strong kick in the girls abdomin.
Arthur wasent going down this easy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:50 am

He watches the two fighters fight. He realizes that he misses fighting evil. That's sorta the reason why he comes here. He walks to the bar again, he gets a water and turns and runs into someone. The man gets mad and throws a punch at him. James dodges it and then hits him with a right hook. He then throws him into the ring where the other two were fighting. He cracks his knuckles and looks at the two fighters. "Sorry about that ladies. Had some trash that needed to be taken out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:57 am

(I'll let that one slide. You can't just say you hit me.)

I roll quickly as I get hit back and look at the new body in the ring before shouting at the guy who threw him "If ya gonna chuck some poor idiot do it away from here ya idiot." I then stand up back into my stance and wait for my opponent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:14 am

Ooc: sorry, you can always say you block or dodge.
Arthur back in his crouch picked up the man who was just thrown in and threw him out just next to the small stands, nobody took his stage!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:26 am

He shouts back at the girl in the ring. "That's some big talk for a girl!" He sits back down and laughs. "If your as good as you say you are, bust his f***ing face already!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:37 am

I turn from my opponent and shout back at the heckler "If you've got a problem with me bein a girl why don'tcha come down her and say it to my fist!" I crack my knuckles again sending a ripple of my wavelength through the crowd "You disrespect me again and your the ones gonna have a busted face."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:39 am

He just stands there and laughs. He puts on his gloves and jumps into the ring and slowly walks toward the girl. "Show me what you got witch!" He walks towards her growing his fangs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:42 am

Arthur try's to slip behind her let flank and plant a downwards punch in the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:52 am

I duck as the shadow of the large man crosses me and kick my foot out behind me aiming for his stomach the sole of my foot cracking with the force of my soul amplifying the force and holding a charge of my soul to pierce into his. I yell out to the new comer "I'll deal with you in a sec!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:57 am

Arthur went flying back tumbling in the air, but he landed with a skid and a burn mark in his stomache.
" Hey that's cheating! " Arthur said. Even though the burn looked pretty bad he carried on. Arthur's facade of determination carried him through battle!
He dashed forward and let loose a fury of five punches and a kick, mindful for any soul wavelength counters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:03 am

He looked at his watch. Then realized he was late. "You know what? I don't have time for this. If you were a real witch. You would've already destroyed him already." He walks out of the ring and gets his drink and waits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:12 am

As I turn to face my opponent a construct of my soul emerges from my body an almost incidental look a like of my self except it was the brown and blue spotted color of my soul blocks a few punches but taking at least one and the kick shielding me as get into my stance and attack my fists coated in my wavelength as I swing at his body and my construct swings at his face its hands doing the same thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:15 am

Arthur caught both punches the force of which driving him into the dirt. " If that is not cheating.... " he grip tightened on both hands. " I do not know what is! " since both were lighter than him he threw the construct at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:23 am

The force of her construct hitting her barely even registered as it was made of her own wavelength and couldn't really hurt her. She drove her knee at the center of the mans chest energy cascading off it the physical and soul force getting amplified through her magic. While the construct regained its balance and aimed its free hand at his head "This is a free for all fight screw your rants on cheating!."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 3:00 am

Once again Arthur found himself on the ground after a hard knee to the chest, but he jumped up.
" You are not the only one who's magic! " Arthur said and his right arm at the elbow turned into a sword with a glowing blue rune on the front, he sliced at the construct three times, as if cutting through the air held no resistance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 3:16 am

James was tired of all of these pity games. He uses his shadow bind to bind the two fighters. Making them completely still. "That's enough. If you 2 can't fight clean. Then leave. No magic is allowed in the ring."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight clubs are easy.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next