Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tenoto Kofuku (Dropped)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Tenoto Kofuku (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Tenoto Kofuku (Dropped)   Tenoto Kofuku (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 3:19 am

Tenoto Kofuku (Dropped) Teto10

Tenoto Kofuku (Dropped) Teto_210

Tenoto Kofuku (Kofuku-Sama)

Crush
None

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
None

Description
Pic at top

Personality
Impatient, happy, sweet, protective, has a moderate temper, can be self reliant but prefers to be a follower, loves a challenge and doing things right, can be too trusting.

History
Left her family to follow her dreams in Death City. She helps to sponsor the DWMA with her concerts, and often performs at the school. Tenoto helps out the academy by taking care of the lesser Kishin eggs around the city, so that students can handle more threatening ones in other places.

Other
Tenoto keeps a mic on her at all times with an assassin's wire, in place of the chord. She's stealthier than the greatest ninja and moves swiftly. The youthful singer uses her mic and training to assassinate corrupt humans and Kishin eggs around Death City, to give meisters and weapons a break every now and then.

Have You Read the Rules?
Fuhrer King Oblivion Rules All!

Last edited by Ace on May 1st 2014, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Tenoto Kofuku (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenoto Kofuku (Dropped)   Tenoto Kofuku (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 10:43 pm

PENDING
Back to top Go down

Tenoto Kofuku (Dropped)
Page 1 of 1