Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I) Empty
PostSubject: Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I)   Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2015, 8:26 pm

Kuma was fast asleep in an alleyway, however, instead of pleasant dreams tonight, the teen bear was giving horrible, bloody nightmares. Though his nightmares were usually about the death of his loved ones, tonight's dreams were about his degrading time in the circus. He dreamt about how the ring leader and trainers would use whips to get him to listen, how horrible the food tasted, and how they chained him and put him in a cage at night because they feared that monster would try escaping. Kuma grunted in his sleep and started tossing and turning as his dreams went into the darker parts of his past. The bear then started to dream about the years he spent as a tool for a group of witches, his time at the circus was paradise compared to that. He remembered how he was kept in a dark cell for the majority of those days, only let out to kill. Kuma dreamt about how the witches would starve him to make sure he was hungry the next time he was needed to kill, and how he was beaten mercilessly when he didn't carry out an order right. He remembered how he'd have to sleep in the cell: cold and blood soaked. The dream started to get even more disturbing and heart wrenching to the bear, as he started to dream about the ones who showed him actual love for the first time in his life, killed by the witches who viewed him as a weapon, he remembered vividly their screams and the horrible stench of death drowning everything.

The disturbing images of his past soon caused the werebear to wake up, shivering with a mixture of fear and anger. The bear felt a knot in his stomach and a bitter feeling welling up in his throat, the teen monster felt restless and agitated. Katie looked up at the sky and saw it was still night, so with an irritated grumble the bear decided to go on a walk to clear his mind. The streets were cold and empty, but it was the cold that bothered the teen, it was the silence, to Kuma complete silence was never alright. And his gut feeling turned out right. Suddenly a loud gun shot broke the silence. The brown haired bear ran towards the sound of the gun shot as fast as he could possibly go. When the bear finally got to the scene, he couldn't believe his eyes. A man wearing all black was standing over the body of a young man, the individual that killed said young man was wearing all black, and he was looking through a wallet that was covered with the blood of the victim laying on the ground. The agitation and anger that was caused by his dreams increased, causing a growl rise in this throat as he rushed at the man. The growl caused the man in black to look behind him, but by the time he tried to act Kuma was already upon him. The bear has summoned his claws and started slashing the man viciously, the teen didn't need to encrust his claws to slice through the human's flesh. The man hollered in pain, but his cries were cut short when Kuma slashed his throat, the cries for help replaced by a death gurggle. The man's body full to the ground, spasmed, and then was still, the crook's blood made a puddle as it mixed with the dead young man's.

After the adrenalin and the urge to kill had passed, the blood soaked teen looked down at the man he had viciously slaughtered, and then looked up at the night shy, wondering what he was to do next. After a while of blankly staring up, the teen wandered out off the alleyway and onto the street, covered in blood, thinking to himself, Where I go, there is always cruel beings, and where there is peace evil ones want to destroy it, why...Why is the world so cruel.... Suddenly the bear stopped and stared at his blood covered hands and sighed sadly, he'd just killed a man, But he deserved it, he was a scummy burglar, the world is better off without him...., but despite his thought, the bear couldn't help but feel a slight shred of doubt, I've been trained to kill in the past, I brought so much pain to many back then....Would the world be better off without me?, he thought to himself. Kuma lowered his hands and kept walking, looking down at the ground sullen, agitated, and confused, entirely pushing aside the fact he was covered in blood. Almost completely oblivious to his surroundings, the teen bear was lost in thought, Am I still a killing machine?.....Even though I kill for good?.........Could I find a peaceful place...In this cruel world.......Now that the ones who have used me for tools are dead.....Do I still need to kill...........I don't really have anyone close to protect.....Even though I'm making the world better place one crook at a time, I can't protect everyone at once....I need to dedicate myself to someone or something else.....I need a new purpose......But what use is a monster in this world....A world so cruel......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I)   Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2015, 11:36 am

Caitlin under the cool moonlit night was carrying a small and fragile flower in a pot that she cradled in her hands and nestled against her bosom. This particular flower being supremely rare and notoriously difficult to take care of was finally in her possession after months of inside trading and rumors. So happy was Caitlin at her late night deal that she was singing an old lullaby that her mother sang to her when she was young to soothe the petals in her own special way. With it being so late and practically everyone asleep and nothing to interfere Caitlin's song in her light lovely voice carried on and on in the silence that was accompanied only by her steps on the concrete of the walkaway she was taking. Caitlin's mood was in high spirits as usual and practically nothing could take her off it though... the sight of two corpses can shake almost anyone. The two bodies laying next to each other and soaked in blood as they were drove a spike of nervous fear into Caitlin but her training and moments of her past kept her from outwardly expressing it other that her face twisting up and her lovely singing ceasing. After a few moments of checking over them she noticed the moonlight shining down on a trail of crimson that could only be a trail of blood. She knew better than to follow it and that she should call the teachers to come investigate but the fact that a third person could be hurt and in need of her help overrode this logical act. Instead she held the plant in her grasp tighter and put on a smile before taking slow light steps along the path of the blood. Caitlin kept her breathing slow and steady and her tread was almost silent but as she went further and further down the trail she eventually began to smell... a stronger scent of fresh blood so she knew she was getting closer to whoever or whatever was leaving it until finally she came across a blood soaked boy that seemed uninjured though the low light and the way he was standing wasn't very clear on it. So after a small internal conversation with herself she called out gently "Are you... okay?" before tightening her grip on the flower pot once more "I followed a trail... of blood and I thought someone was really hurt... if you need help I can patch you up a bit... maybe get you to a hospital?" she continued to speak in her caring and light voice that held no hint of accusation or fear only her innate love and niceness for other living creatures.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I)   Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2015, 2:36 pm

Kuma couldn't smell anything but blood at the moment, so he was surprised when Caitlin called out to him, causing the bear to turn around. Kuma stared at Caitlin blankly while she spoke, making it seem as if he didn't understand what the green eyed meister was saying. After a little while of awkward silence, the teen looked down at his bloodied hands before uttering "Not my blood......", the look in his earth brown eyes was a mixture of confusion and irritation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I)   Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 7:07 pm

Caitlin nodded slowly as she imagined him back down the alleyway with those other men "Well... if you aren't hurt how about you let me clean you up?" she said softly as her finger tips began to tap a rythem against the flowerpot in her hands as her eyes trailed over the mess that was his body. Taking a step closer to him she smiled warmly and continued "Then you can tell me what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I)   Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2015, 9:50 pm

Kuma looked at the female meister suspiciously, was her kind words and attempt to lead him into a trap? The teenaged bear watched the green eyed girl warily, however, her trusting eyes and her calming words soon made Kuma relax a bit, "Ok..." The werebear murmured, stepping a bit closer to the meister, Maybe she's actually a good person..., Kuma though hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I)   Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I) I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 8:23 pm

Caitlin smiled wider and walked forward a bit until she was standing next to him before turning around and walking forward "Come on... My apartment is this way and I can clean you up real good over there." she said as she walked past the alley way she had used to get here so they wouldn't have to see the trail of blood again "But when we get there I just want you to know there a bunch of little critters running around so be careful okay?" she chattered on cheerfully as her big green eyes flicked to him every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I)   Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I) I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 11:00 pm

Kuma hesitated to follow the green eyed meister, still not sure if this was a trap, but the werebear soon started to follow Caitlin. When Caitlin started to speak, the brown eyed teen listened but didn't really look at the girl's face, he was looking out into space, as if in deep thought, Hopefully this isn't a trap.., Kuma thought. It took the bear a little while to realise that Caitlin kept glancing at him, which made Kuma feel a bit tense, was she planning something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I)   Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I) I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2016, 10:25 pm

Caitlin felt his uneasiness and smiled at him "Is my chattering on and on bothering you? I'm sorry... I just like to talk." she then began to hum a small tune "Da da da da daaa~     ah da da da da" the sounds lovely but taking on a slight eerie note as it bounced around in the dark. (like this) "It's just one more block..." she said after a minute or two "You can get a shower and maybe I can find some clothes for you... Oh and you can meet all my little friends~!" her voice happy as ever.

super sorry this took so long
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I)   Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I) I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 7:07 pm

When Caitlin asked if her chatting was making him nuncomfortable, Kuma shook his head before murmuring "S'fine...", the bear teen shivered softly at the eerie tune, she seemed so sweet, but she still could make the werebear feel...Wary...Maybe...Maybe she's some type of angel sent to punish me?..., it was a bit of a stretch, but it could be possible, especially in this world. Kuma was pulled from his thoughts when Caitlin mentioned her "little friends" again, we're they servants? Pets? Little demons?.....Kuma shook his head to clear his mind, Why am I jumping to conclusions and letting my imagination run wild like a untamed horse!? I should be grateful that  some one is trying to help me.., Kuma thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I)   Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2016, 12:55 pm

Once they reached her home she unlocked the door to her apartment and took a deep breath as an earthy scent rolled out from it. Caitlin flicking on the lights revealed the source of the smell, her entire apartment was covered in all types of plants ranging from flowers to fruit trees. She then stepped further in and beckoned for Kuma to enter "Can you please shut the door behind you? Some of them like to roam about~" she called cheerfully as it seemed the moment Caitlin moved past the door frame nature blossomed out with bird song and the rustling of animals. "Try not to step on anyone okay? They seem to like running under people." she explained turning to him "I can run you a bath or you can take a shower... Whichever you like really. Make your self at home while I take care of everyone~" Caitlin then turned and began searching for her watering can, wandering off into the small kitchen followed by several birds and a cat, murmuring "Yes~ Yes~ Im home~ I'll get to all of you but we have a guest okay? Plus I need to water the plants and find Norman... Rascally little snake..." her seemingly normal conversation with the animals filling the air "Oh! I need to let Billy out of the bedroom... He's probably chewed up all my pillows again! Darn!" she exclaimed rushing out to open her bedroom door and allowing a large dog to pad his way out "Sorry baby~!" she cooed out as she patted his head and removed what seemed to be padding from his mouth. The small plant she had been carrying carefully set on the kitchen counter some time ago.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I)   Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2016, 12:44 pm

When Caitlin opened her door, the earthy smell actually relaxed Kuma a bit, This scent is almost like being in a forest, the werebear thought as he walked in, it sure looked like one as well. After closing the door, Kuma kept a careful eye out for any critters crawling around his feet as Caitlin warned, while also inspecting the plants she had, sniffing quite a few, I wonder if she'd mind me using some of her herbs. When Caitlin started speaking to her animals, Kuma let a small smile creep onto his face, She sure cares about her animal companions, the teen thought to himself before chuckling at Billy who had obviously enjoyed a few pillows. This was nice. However, before the bear could get too comfortable, he remembered the blood on him,  he then looked at Caitlin with a slightly tilted head "...Bath?" He asked, looking around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I)   Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost bear cub (Privet Seris and I)
Page 1 of 1