Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A bear with braids (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

A bear with braids (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 10:59 am

There was a small group of little girls surrounding a tall teen, they were braiding his long ash brown colored hair. The teen didn't seem to mind, he was busy eating a bowl of berries the girls had given him while they continued to giggle and braid. This scene looked innocent enough, except for the beaten man that the teen was sitting on. The man was alive no doubt, but was in alot of pain also, but the group was barely paying attention to the man.

What led up to this scene?

Well, there was this criminal who thought he could kidnap these girls for ransom, but before he could sneak off with them a certain bear teen beat the crap out of him. The boy was going to kill the kidnapper but the girls said that the bad man should go to jail instead, and though it frustrated him, the teen didn't kill him. So the group went to the park, and the girls got the boy a bowl of berries to keep him content until the authorities arrived, but they also let him restrain the man until the cops got him, So the bear teen sat on the man.

Now there was a bunch of small children braiding the hair of a teen that was sitting on a bloodied man. Innocent, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 2:26 pm

Lewis was out for a walk, wearing his usual ensemble, when he saw the strangest sight he had ever seen. A teenager sitting on a bloodied man while getting his hair braided by a bunch of kids. His face contorted into on of curiosity as he walked into the park approaching the teen and his entourage. "Excuse me, what in the world is going on here?" He asked incredulously.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 2:38 pm

One of the girls Iooked up at the newcomer and said "We're braiding Kuma's hair, he's gonna look pretty when we're done~" she giggled afterwards. The boy she was talking about was looking at Lewis as well, still eating berries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 4:37 pm

Lewis frowned at the simple answer. It wasn't really the fact that it explained very little, it was also the fact that the teenager, who he assumed was supposed to be the responsible one, wasn't even saying anything. He sighed before speaking again. "Alright, one of you tell me what happened here, explain the bloody corpse, and then someone go get the authorities." He said with an authoritative tone. He wasn't going to play word games with brats, especially when they were sitting on people with one foot in the grave.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 7:23 pm

A girl with pigtails spoke up after the man "Kuma is sitting on the bad man so he doesn't escape-" A girl with long hair continued her friend's sentence "The man tried to take us away, but Mr Kuma saved us-" the youngest of the group of girls spoke up afterwards to continue the broken sentences "Mister wanted to deal with da bad guy himself, But we tolded him to sit on him till the police came". The teen just continued to watch in silence, his earth brown eyes focused on the man in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 7:26 pm

Lewis heard their story and thought for a moment. So this was a child abductor... well that was fair treatment then. But the law would deem otherwise. "Alright kids, scram. Me and Mr. Kuma here will take the man to the police. And if you all cooperate I'll make sure Mr Kuma doesn't get in trouble for beating him up." He said with his arms crossed, looking back at the teen.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 7:35 pm

The kids all started to whine, they.didn't want to leave their new friend, however, Kuma put his hand on one of the girl's head and said "Go. I'll play later." Reluctantly the four girls nodded and waved goodbye as they ran to play on a swing set. Kuma looked back at Lewis and narrowed his eyes a bit before standing up, the criminal let out an audible groan of relief. The long haird teen pointed at Lewis and them said plainly "Name?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 7:53 pm

Lewis stayed silent for a moment before answering the question. He was having trouble assessing this apparent wildling. "Lewis. Mister Kuma did you try to kill this man?" He asked bluntly and plainly. From what he could tell beating around the bush wouldn't be appreciated by him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 8:16 pm

The bear boy signaled towards the girls playing happily on the swing set "Tried to hurt them, tried to take them away.." He then looked down at the kidnapper and let out a bear like growl "Bad man.....", Kuma was resisting the urge to kick the man, he couldn't believe that someone would endanger children for personal gain. The man on the ground looked up at Lewis and Kuma with a hate filled glare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 12:00 am

Lewis nodded and looked at the man, giving him an emotionless and calm stare. He contemplated the morals and profits of not turning the Teen in as well before deciding it would be in his best interests to keep quiet about. "Alright, let's get going. Pick up the man and don't hurt him. I hope you don't mind carrying what you did on your shoulders." He said, gesturing to the man on the ground. He turned around and starting to walk, slowly so that the teen could pick up the man and catch up.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 12:28 am

Kuma effortlessly picked up the man, but did his best not to hurt him, I really don't see why I have to be gentle with this criminal ..., the teen thought as he started to follow Lewis, catching up quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 12:31 am

Lewis didn't look back at Kuma as he continued walking at a casual pace, not worried in the slightest. He readjusted his eyepatch as he spoke. "So Kuma, where are you from? I do not believe you are from Death City." He said matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 1:09 pm

Kuma looked out into the distance for a little bit before responding "Highlander village..." He doubted that the man walking in front of him would have any idea what or where the village was, but Kuma doesn't usually leave questions unanswered so he answered Lewis's question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 5:37 pm

Lewis looked back questioningly at that, not familiar with any villages in the United States. "Which country is that in exactly?" He asked, glancing at the bloodied man to make sure they were still alive. My, if this vigilante was a foreigner he might have to be deported.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 8:30 pm

Kuma stopped for a moment, looking out in the distance again, "In a great desert, hidden from modern life", the bear teen pointed off in the direction he was looking at "Somewhere, southward, that's were Highlander village used to be.." Kuma slowly let his arm fall back to his side with a sad look in his eye, as if reminiscing about something in the past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 8:44 pm

Well that was curious, and didn't answer his question at all. He stopped for a moment so that he could question the teen more before they reached the police station. "What do you mean used to be?" HE asked, guessing it was destroyed by something.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 9:09 pm

Kuma looked at Lewis sadly before looking back in the direction he pointed to previously, "Destroyed..Everyone was killed....", suddenly the teen's sad expression turned into one that of rage "By witches, vampires and Kishin eggs..." the boy let out a deep growl and clenched his hands, accidentally digging his fingers into the kidnapper, who hissed in pain, but the boy seemed completely oblivious to the man he was holding at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 9:42 pm

Lewis absorbed the information and nodded, with an ever so slight scowl on his face. He had had a nasty encounter with a witch before, he could relate to him in a way. He started walking again as he turned back. "Alright. Are you a meister attending the academy?" He asked, figuring he must've been in order to do that kind of damage to a man.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 10:50 pm

Kuma started to follow the man again, but his head was tilted in confusion at the question "Meister?..Academy?" He asked, Kuma never heard of the DWMA, nor what a meister was, Kuma knew what a school was, but he never really went to school, he gained all his knowledge throughout his past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 8:18 pm

Okay apparently he was wrong, he started to wonder just what this guy was as he explained. "A person that is able to wield demon weapons. Pretty powerful people. And the Academy is the place where they are taught, along with Demon weapons. If you aren't a meister then what are you?" He asked, expecting him to say "A normal human" or some variation of that. Sometimes he wished Weapons could have soul perception, that would make life SO much easier.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 9:33 pm

Kuma blinked in confusion when Lewis described the DWMA, I'm definitely not a meister, the teen thought. When the man asked what he was Kuma answered with one word "werebear", hopefully the weapon knew what a werebear was, because Kuma wasn't good at describing things in full sentences.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 9:50 pm

Lewis heard the werebear statement and his one eye went wide for a split second. If what he said was true, he was a variety of monster. Now, as a weapon that had no autonomous properties whatsoever, he wouldn't be able to take on a monster, not even in ideal circumstances. So he concocted a little plot. He continued to walk normally as he stopped by the police station. "Alright, leave the man here." He said, before going inside and starting to tell the officer at the desk what happened.

Afterwards he walked out and looked at Kuma, looking expectant. After a moment of silence he spoke. "Well? Have anything to say?" He asked, expecting a "thanks" for getting Kuma out of a possible arrest.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 10:05 pm

Kuma put the man outside of the office door, and when Lewis went inside Kuma stared the criminal in the eyes, and gave him a glare that said 'You got a fate more merciful than you really deserved.'. When Lewis came back out and asked if Kuma had anything to say, the bear teen stood there silent for a while, but then suddenly he put a hand on the weapon's head and murmured the words "Good man", the werebear kept his hand on Lewis's head until the weapon told him to stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 10:18 pm

Lewis kinda looked at him with a straight and awkward face, his one eye looking at him with an expression that just said "wat". He stayed silent for another moment before taking that as a thanks, and gently pushed the hand away. "Thank you, anyways. You should probably head to the Academy, which is the big building with skulls and spikes on it. Go there and ask for a teacher, specifically one with soul perception. Make sure to do that kay?" He said, letting an extremely slight amount of worry slip through his voice.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 11:39 am

Kuma looked at the weapon in confusion when he heard the worry in his voice, Why is getting concerned? Is something wrong?, the teen thought. "Why?" Kuma asked, it wasn't a defiant sounding why, but more of a confused and concerned why, as if he was asking what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bear with braids (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next