Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sensei Here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Sensei Here! Empty
PostSubject: Sensei Here!   Sensei Here! I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 9:49 pm

Hello all. 🐦 After many trials in my life... From losing my virginity, to losing the trust of my parents, to being overwhelmed with school, to having my girlfriend date my best friend, to having my best friend get mad at me for throwing a hula hoop at his face on mistake, to losing a good friend of mine, to losing another friend of mine........... Poop Sensei has decided that he is coming back to SOUL EATER RP! Not now, maybe not even this week or next, but soon. After getting a letter from my older brother who happens to be in prison, I was inspired to begin writing again. Happy Dance I'm currently really busy, so i wont be able to get on for a while, (maybe even a month or so) but i am coming back. I LOVE YOU ALL <3 EVEN THOSE IVE NEVER HEARD OF! GOODBYE MY FELLOW WRITERS! SENSEI WILL BE WITH YOU SOON!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Sensei Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensei Here!   Sensei Here! I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 10:17 pm

Nice to hear from you again, Dead. :)
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Sensei Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensei Here!   Sensei Here! I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 10:20 pm

OwO Quite a trial Sensei... may Karma bless you with positive energy. You are a strong individual! And just let me say, Welcome Back! ^w^ (pending...) And I will say, if you need to talk about anything I am a very good listener, and I've got some experience with helping people through there problems. Anyway... I hope to talk too and/or RP with you in the future.

P.S. I AM KAWAII! x3
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Sensei Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensei Here!   Sensei Here! I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 11:57 pm

I'm insensitive and bad with people, but I'm sure that knowing me, you wouldn't want it any other way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sensei Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensei Here!   Sensei Here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sensei Here!
Page 1 of 1