Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo) Empty
PostSubject: Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo)   Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 9:04 pm

Storm sat on a bench in one of the city's parks, near the residential district. Surprisingly, as long as he's been in Death City, about 8 months, nothing really eventful has happened to him, or anyone he knows rather well. "What the hell is going on around here?" Speaking of people he knew, where the hell was Kataro? He'd been seemingly distant lately. He was supposed to be his sensei right? "Next time I see that massaginistic asshole, I'm gonna kick his ass."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo)   Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 9:13 pm

Just as Kataro was driving on his way... Out... His eyes gazed across a familiar face whose ass was planted on a bench. He slowed the wheels of his car to a slow stride to get a closer look at the familiar figure's face. Then he noticed... Storm. Ah shit... He's gonna be pissed if he sees me... But I can't just pass him. Oh well. It is your fault for being neglectful. Kataro thought to himself. He stopped the car an opened the door, stepping out with a sigh. "Heeeeyy there Stormy Storm! How's it going!" Kataro said with a somewhat... Hesitant tone. He wanted to avoid Storms trouble, but he knew he probably couldn't. He walked towards him rubbing his hands together and a cheesy smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo)   Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 9:42 pm

"Motherfucker!" He yelled, turning to his friend. "When I agreed to mentor under you, you said you would train me, and we'd so awesome shit, and maybe Spencer would take is to go get ice cream, but what the fuck man, you fall off the face of the earth for like... 4 goddamn months! Care to explain yourself, so-called sensei?" He reached over to the bandage on his left hand and tightened it, trickles of blood apparent. Storm hadn't slacked off on his own training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo)   Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 9:56 pm

Kataro let out a sigh. He had really been going through a tough spot in his life at the time. He and Spencer hadn't spoke for a little while and he had been doing some things he shouldn't... He hadnt talk to anyone really. Storm wasn't the only one. Kataro's stress, tiredness, and current state of emotions was written all over his face. He looked at Strom and sighed. "Sorry... I've been busy with stuff... I can't promise that I'll be around anymore. But don't think I've abandoned you." Kataro said as he placed his hand on Storm's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo)   Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 10:09 pm

Storm brushed Kataro's hand off of him. "It's too late for apologies. A call would have been nice." Storm gripped his hand. His shifted one finger into something he hadn't in a long time. A kunai. "I'm the meisterless weapon, Storm Riptide!" He pointed his finger towards Kataro. "Wanna see what I'm made of? I wanna see if you've been slouching old man!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo)   Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 10:18 pm

Kataro smirked. It was just the same old Storm, and he was happy too see him. But Kataro had done little to nothing but work on his journeys. Nothing but illegal action surrounded his life while he was away. He looked at kid in his eyes then began to step back. "What do you got for me...? 1 star?" Kataro said tauntingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo)   Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 10:29 pm

"I'm off the spectrum, and when I'm done with you, you'll be less than half a star." A bright blue emitted from the rest of his fingers, all turning into a shining black blades. Oceany blue eyes accompanied them, as another blue light emitted from his hip. A long silvery chain, and wrapped around his leg, he'd need that later. He grinned, and directed a stabbing glare towards Kataro. "Death Scythe or not, like I said before, I'll take you down!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo)   Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 10:42 pm

Kataro pulled out a cigarette and smiled. He lit it and put in in his mouth. "If this cig falls out of my mouth. You win this round." He said with a smirk on his lips. Then his aura changed completely. A dark, sinister, malicious vibe radiated from Kataro's eyes. Bullet holes appeared on Kataro's palms, the bottom of his feet, and he got into a fighting stance. "Come at me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo)   Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 11:14 pm

Storm rushed forward, claws barred. He knew Kataro. He could fire bullets from anywhere on his body which meant the first thing he needed to was to dodge those. He stopped in front of Kataro, and then jumped with blinding speed, appearing behind him. He sliced midair, cutting off a small part of his cig, putting it out. He flicked his fingers across the ground, then re-lit the cigarette with a spark. He whipped his hand to the left, hoping to hit Kataro in the neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo)   Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 11:19 pm

Instantly, Kataro raised his hand and caught Storm's wrist. It was so fast, not even Kataro's eyes could keep up. "You've gotten faster. But. Still a pack of strategy." He said with a smirk. He then slung kid above his head and began to sling him down, attempting to slam him on his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo)   Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 11:25 pm

Storm flung out his legs, and they clung to Kataro's chest. "I'm not just faster, I'm stronger to!" He sent a few blades out from the wrist Kataro clung to, attempting to get him let go. He let the chain from his hip extend more as it silently wrapped around Kataro's right leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo)   Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 11:37 pm

Kataro released Storms hands and smiled. He prettying had him in a good position now. It was true. Storm had gotten faster AND stronger. But not enough to beat a Death Scythe just yet. Kataro pointed all ten of the tips of his fingers at Storm and raised an eyebrow. There was bullet holes at the end of his fingers and bullets began to rapidly propel out of them right towards Storm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo)   Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 12:06 am

Storm tightened his chain. He dropped, then used the chain to swing around Kataro a few times, wrapping his chain around him. He jumped, then went for a axe kick, but missed, hitting and rippling the ground. He spun back up, and went for another roundhouse kick aimed for Kataro's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo)   Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 1:11 am

Kataro jumped back and the kick went right past him, just barely missing his face. "You think this chain around me is going to help you more than me? Aw naw. Sorry dude. But not really." Kataro said with a sigh. He grabbed the chain by the middle and held it tightly. Storm was just a kid, and Kataro was hella fit and in his twenties. He certainly outmatched him when it came to strength. The chain was going to now become his tool. Kataro looked at storm in his eyes and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo)   Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Face Off With Sensei! When Dung Truly Flies! (Senpoo)
Page 1 of 1