Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 2:44 pm

Nebun was already on the roof with them. He grins murderously
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 2:52 pm

I start to tremble and I stutter "Kiro!!!!" Kiro turns around and let's a gasp of surprise and then he growls "why are you stalking us we already have other people tracking us down!?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 3:50 pm

(Ok this isn't part of the Rp but there are only two of us right now me(Ida) and Kiro so there are not three children just two)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 4:21 pm

-Kokoro runs around the corner; her pony tail bouncing as she made her way back to the Academy. Her fingers were darting across the keyboard on her phone-

I have to....get back...to the Academy...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 4:33 pm

Kiro flicked his ears and growled " another one?! Are you guys the freaking cops or something!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 5:29 pm

Kiro growls " I'm warning you all now leave us alone or face the rath of the black fox bandits!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 6:00 pm

*from behind Nebun, DarkSoul comes up from behind and tries to pull him off of the building*
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 6:34 pm

Nebun laughs at the children "you know nothing of wrath..... I on the other hand." Nebun did not finish as dark soul reaches for him he whirls slicing at his arm savagely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 6:39 pm

*Darkness swirls around my arm and releases, my arm fully healed. The pain, however, kept on stinging. I gasped for air. I ducked under his arm and punched him in the back, my blade extending from my hand as I did so.*
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 6:46 pm

Me and Kiro just watch in fear and amazement the I gasp and realize
We could get I away I tugged on kiro's shirt to signal that we
Should go we quickly and quietly run away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 6:50 pm

I turned my head to the fleeing bandits and focused back on my opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 7:19 pm

-Kokoro stops and stares at the escaping witch-like beings-

......Oh....nothing I can do about it.....
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 7:20 pm

Nebun uses his breif lack of attention to extend a blade from his knee and try to slam his head onto it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 7:24 pm

DarkSoul dodges and blocks.

Black streams spread out of my body and engulf as I move, hiding me within them. They spread out and turned to a smoke that didn't dissolve. A black cloud it was, and I turned into a black being. Then (metaphorically) I formed into the blackness that surrounds me. No hint of my essence being there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 7:36 pm

-she watches the man disappear in awe-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 7:47 pm

-she turns around and runs the long way towards the Academy-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 7:47 pm

I silently swipe at Nebun, then instantly dodging.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 8:31 pm

Me and Kiro hide behind a dark building panting
Kiro asked " do you think we shoul call Kin Ida?" I shake
My head no "it hasn't gotten that bad yet" Kiro
Nods as we sit down to catch our breaths
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 8:33 pm

After escaping Nebun, I silently came upon the kids unknowingly. I crept close to them not being noticed. When I came close to them, I shot out streams of darkness and tangled them up in them.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 8:35 pm

Nebun turns around searching for more enemies.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 8:43 pm

I scream in surprise and Kiro yelled "WTF IS THIS!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 8:46 pm

"Shhh, Nebun is nearby..." I drag them closer.

"I'll get you outta here." The streams of darkness that sprouted from my back picked them up off of the ground and I started to walk fast into an unpopular area of town.
I eventually release them in a safe place and turn my back and walk in the opposite direction

"Watch your backs" The black streams retreated into my back and I rounded a corner out and out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 8:47 pm

I shut my eyes close and Kiro says "who the freak is that?!!"

Last edited by blackfoxbandits on July 11th 2013, 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 8:47 pm

OOC: I already did
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 8:51 pm

I sigh "things are getting freaky one more thing and
I'm blowing the flute !" Kiro nods
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next