Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitsune bandits

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 6:55 pm

A candy store clerk was preparing to close up shop as it neared nighttime, he was sweeping his floors when suddenly he heard something banging in the back of his shop. "Now what could that be?" He asked while he walked to the back, only to see his back door has been opened, "what the!!!?" He grumbled as he walked through the open door, the back room it led to didn't seemed to be vandalised, "Ugh, must've been a cat or something that did the banging, and I probably forgot to close the back door" he murmured as he closed the back door and walked to the front, that's when he saw three kids in masks putting candy into their nearly filled bags.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!!??" He exclaimed, he held up his broom as a weapon, "You hoodlums better put back my merchandise!!!" He hollered. The kids looked at each other, then looked slowly back at him, snickering......

There was an explosion of fiery smoke the next moment as the kids ran out, a soot covered, wheezing store clerk stumbled out after them and fell onto his knees, coughing "Damn it!!" He snarled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three theives jumped onto a roof and started running with their stolen loot. It was obvious that these children weren't normal, and it wasn't because their fox themed masks, or their fox ears, or their fox tails, it was mostly the fact that they didn't even bother to put on soul protect. These children were in fact witches, and they just robbed a candy store. One was obviously a girl, the other was short and was obviously the youngest, the other was a boy, a but taller than the girl so was obviously the oldest of the group, but he didn't seem to be leading, no, it was the girl that led the operation.

The kids finally stopped on top of an apartment building roof and Sat down, feeling it was safe. The three lifted up their masks so they could start eating the stolen goodies, right now they seemed entirely unprepared for an attack.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2015, 4:13 pm

Misery had a night off, for once. She wasn't really sure what she was supposed to do. Allister told her that she could anything she wanted... besides kill herself. Which in all honesty was the only thing she did want. "Why don't you buy yourself something sweet? There's a candy store a block away. Get me a black lichorish and anything you want.

Misery hadn't had candy in a long time. As she shuffled down the sidewalk she tried to remember what it tasted like. The only thing she could recall was a little green ball wrapped in plastic and the words, "Sour Ball." She didn't know why, but she suddenly felt like she really wanted this object, this "Sour Ball." As they neared the candy store it looked as if it was closing, but before Misery could feel sad about this she suddenly felt a pulse inside her head.

"Misery..."

"I know... Witches..." Misery stood back until she saw three little figures with animal features running from an older human. They were definetly witches, but... so small. This made Misery feel strange, her mind wandered for a second. Sensing her distress Allister asked from within her body.

"Misery... do you..." She shook her head and lturned to follow the path of the witches.

"Let's go..."

"...yes."

Misery ran down the street, making changes in direction based on the witches trail. Sometimes she needed to rely on sensing their souls which shouldn't have been as easy as it was. Why hadn't they had on Soul Protect? Soon Misery stopped right in front of an apartment building and pointed to the roof. She found the ladder that leads to the roof and treaded lightly. Soon a pair of saddened eyes with a white hat over some silver hair popped up, with a little black demon head peeking from out her shoulder.

At one point one of the small figures dropped a piece of what must have been candy that rolled towards Misery. She got up to the roof and stood right over the candy. She leaned down and picked it up, turning it around to read the label.

"Sour... Ball..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2015, 6:46 pm

The eldest witch's for ears perked up and his head turned to the new mysterious lady "What the hell......." He murmured, standing up with narrowed eyes towards the girl. The younger siblings looked up at what their older brother was staring at, suspicion in their fox like eyes.

Ooc: I noticed you mentioned someone named Allister, in the past I gave a member named Nine Tailed Suti a meister named Allister, he has white hair and emerald green eyes, does this happen to be him? I'm curious to see if he done anything with the adopted character.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 7:04 pm

(Ooc: No sorry for the confusion. This Allister was pretty much made to be Misery's guardian.)

Misery wasn't paying much attention to the witches and continued to eye the candy. Her mind delving into itself to find hidden memories. While she was distracted Allister's head went back into Misery's shoulder and came back out through her back. This time a wave of blood passed through and went off in different directions forming Allister's body.

He gently nudged Misery's head with his over sized hands. "My, Lady... my Lady... We have more pressing matters at hand." Only after a few more nudges did she snap out of her trance. Strangely she couldn't remember anything about it. She lowered the candy from her field of vision and looked at the little witches.

"...children ...child witches... out so close to night..." The sun looking very tired as it started to set. Allister crossed his giant arms in front of his giant chest.

"What might a group of witches be thinking robbing a store in Death City, with no Soul Protect no less."

"...little... lost... cubs"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 8:07 pm

The oldest kid growled "Stay alert, there's two freaks watchin us..." He murmured to his siblings, who nodded, putting candy that had fallen out of the bag back into the sack, "Should we retreat?" The girl witch asked, The boy shook his head "Not until they make a move....". The three witches continued to watch the pair with suspicious glances.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 3:13 pm

Allister narrowed one of his pure white eyes at the trio of witches. "It's rather rude to ignore a question somebody asks you. Have you no manners?" While Allister was talking to the fox trio Misery took another look at the Sour Ball and then looked towards the children.

"Why did you take this?" Misery held up the Sour Ball to show them. "Why would you take something as small as this? What is this to you?" Allister looked down at Misery with a kind of concerned look before looking back at the three witches.

"My Lady has asked you a question. It would be polite to respond accordingly." Allister said curious as to where Misery would take this.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 6:30 pm

The eldest bared his fangs like a wild animal, "What's it to you, it's just candy", he grumbled hotly, the others were slowly inching away from the situation with the bag or stolen candy. The girl glanced at the youngest who nodded, as if they were planning something...
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 5:41 pm

Misery stared at the Sour Ball once more. "Just candy? So it has no meaning... then do my visions have no meaning...?" Allister tapped on Misery's shoulder and when she looked up at him he pointed towards the three, who she then looked towards.

"We have more pressing matters Mistress. I believe you remember what I taught you yes?" Misery nodded as Allister drew back into Misery's body. She then grabbed a sharp edged rock off the roof and placed it at her wrist. She pressed it against her and slid it across. Black blood flowed from the wound and onto the ground as she held her arm up.

"You see it don't you? The pain of this world... the eternal tortures of your life? Don't worry, for you it will be ended quickly... I can take your pain away, forever..." Misery then flung a glob of black blood towards the three children and it turned into a hardened blade of blood hurling toward the middle child. "play..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 5:48 pm

"EVASIVE MANEUVERS!!!" the eldest exclaimed, the two other siblings dashed to either side, the youngest carrying the bag of candy.

The eldest ducked to the side, attempting to dodge the blade, the air around him getting burning hot like an oven, and his eyes started to glowing a fire orange.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 6:00 pm

Misery held out her right hand that had the slit wrist and the blood dripping from her hand flowed together and started to expand into a long pole and finally a spear. Allister's teeth forming just below the blade. The lipless mouth let out a screeching howl that caused the very air to vibrate. "Play with Misery, rip her body, tear her heart out, end her never ending song of pain..."

Misery tilted her head and let her body hang loose like a puppet. "Do you want to take advantage of me?" She began to twirl the spear between her fingers. "You want to take it don't you? You want to take my body... make me your slave. Play with me, play with me... LIKE A DOLL!" Misery then threw the spear clean across towards the little fox.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 6:05 pm

Ooc: By little fox you mean the youngest?
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 8:46 pm

(Ooc: the one that is currently using the heat magic.)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 9:28 pm

The boy snarled and jumped to the side, the spear painfully grazing his side. He scolded at Misery "What are you, some type of emo pervert that attacks kids!!", he growled "well if you think you can attack without us attacking back you have another thing coming! PREPARE TO BE COOKED!!!" He exclaimed, then with a deep breath her blew a stream of fire at Misery.

Meanwhile, the younger siblings are watching on a different roof at a safe distance, making sure that their big brother didn't need help.

Also in the shadows a pair of ice blue eyes were slightly glowing, watching.........
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 11:46 pm

Misery straightened her posture and simply stood where she was. "What am I? I, am nothing anymore. Allister!" Suddenly as the little fox spewed fire towards Misery, the puddle of black blood she made earlier started to shift and a column of black, thorny vines shot out from the spot. The black blood blocking most of the flames but a few made it through the vines and singed Misery's left upper leg and right lower arm, as well as her right side of her stomach.

Misery then lifted her right arm straight up pointing at the spear, turning it so her palm was right side up and closed her fingers. "Bind." At that moment multiple black vines came out from the spear and entangled the fox child. Misery bent her arm upwards, "Suffer." At that moment short little thorns flew out from the tangled vines. Causing little painful pricks into the boys skin.

"This isn't pain, it isn't hell, this is only a hint of true torture. He used to lash me with barbed wire whenever I was late for curfew. No more." The lip less mouth of the spear roared it's blood rippling roar as Misery screamed to the heavens.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 12:11 am

The boy hissed in pain, the air around him getting even hotter , it got to the point that the boy growled loudly and is aura caught fire, in attempt to destroy the vines. "F______CK YOU!!!!" He roared as the fire intensified.

The girl witch started getting concerned, She pulled out her purple colored whip, twirling it threateningly........
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 8:39 pm

The vines parted to show a blank faced Misery, and then the next second she donned a rather terrifying smile. Her face almost looked like it was stretched. She started arching her spine backwards as far as it would go and started to flail her arms wildly above her and start laughing insanely. Meanwhile on the other rooftop Allister had retracted his vines back into the spear, slightly cutting the fox boy due to the thorns.

"Hahahahahahaha, oh, such big words for such a small boy." Misery slowly picked herself back up to look at the boy. She started to run her hands down her body and face. Tracing her curves seductively. "You think you can take this body little boy? C'mon, scratch me, bite me, burn me. Make me squirm like a little lost girl all alone in the big, bad world."

The spear started to shake within the roofing before it broke free from the concrete and spun in the air back towards Misery and into her hand. She then plunged the spear into the roof and leaned on the staff in a seductive fashion. "Here little foxy. I'm just a poor little girl all alone with no mommy or daddy. Won't you please help me?" Her voice was as taunting as it was maddening. This wasn't the same girl anymore, she had awakened her own insanity within her.

(Ooc: Sorry that I'm border lining on the "Mature" content. Please tell me if I should turn it down. ^^;)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 9:02 pm

Ooc: It's mkay.

The boy hissed and stomped on the ground, sending a trail of blazing fire towards her "I'M GETTING TIRED OF YOU BULL$h_T!!!!!" He snarled viciously.

The girl growled under her breath, she definitely didn't like how Misery was talking to her brother, so she ran towards misery, and with a fancy looking twist in the air she whipped at her.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 1:33 am

Trails of flame were coming towards Misery, and all she could do was smile. Misery was always suicidal but this was crazy. But as the fire neared Misery, Allister's lipless mouth on the spear came wide open and proceeded to let out a gut wrenching roar. The force of the screaming distorted the air, causing the fire to separate in the air, but Misery still got hit with a wave of heat and some embers.

"Mmm, you know how to make a girl feel hot." Her teasing was short lived when a slicing pain came upon Misery's arm. She looked to see a slight trickle of blood run down her arm before it stopped and the truckle branched off Misery and headed towards the girl fox in mid air. "Oh Allister, don't kill her, I wanna play more! Its been a few years since I've been whipped, but I eventually got used to the pain, so much I enjoyed it. Oh I hope you're not done sweety, I could play with whips all night."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 5:15 pm

The girl, being more elegant than her older brother, was able to dodge it with a greater ease than her sibling, though it did cut her leg, with a twist of her tail she was able to fall neatly to the ground.

The girl narrowed her eyes at the women, This lady sure is a freak....., she thought, then she put a hand on her hip "Sorry, we're not interested in hanging out with a deranged pervert who likes to mess with kids" she said with a sassy tone.

The boy, was growling in fury, Misery was ticking him off so badly, he wanted to just punch her in the face, however, no matter how badly he wanted to do that he knew it was a foolish move.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2015, 9:12 pm

Misery took Allister out of the ground and looked down with shadow looming over her face. In her mind, all Misery could see was her father. Her father...Her Father...HER FATHER! It was all his fault, all his, he was the evil one, not Misery. When she was roaming the street's of Ruin City with blood all over her body, was she cared for? Was she sheltered? Did she get any sympathy for her, or her mother? No,no,no, "No, No, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!" Every word Misery would take Allister's hilt and bang her head against it harder and harder, until she leaned her now lightly bleeding skull on the shaft of the spear.

"you... you, kids... this is nothing... I am nothing... what I do isn't pain, what I do is release... I want to save you... I want to save you from the true pain. Tch, you don't understand... my name..." She held Allister horizontally in her right hand and started to twirl him. "...wasn't given to me at birth... it was given to me..." She lifted her head and screamed out, "I'M EVER MISERABLE FEELING AND ACT YOU CAN EXPERIENCE IN YOUR LIFE!"

Misery stopped twirling Allister and placed him on the ground as she fell to her knees and started to, cry? Now? In the middle of a conflict? *sniff...sob sob* "kill me... please... kill me... kill me so I can go to hell where I belong!" She brought her hands up to her face to cover her eyes as she continued to sob, long and deeply. The spear morphing into a mass of black blood and entering Misery through her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2015, 5:49 pm

The three siblings looked scared and confused, they stood there for a while, before the sister spoke up "Sorry, we don't kill or murder, it's not what we do...."she said, almost concerned, This girl..must be insane......, she thought.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2015, 5:53 pm

Misery stayed where she was, face in her hands and knees on the ground forming a sort of "v" shape at a bird's eye view. Her sniffling and tears continued although less drastically than before. She stayed silent a moment after the little fox girl spoke to her. Then her hands fell to rest on her knees, her face looking down with the gloomy shadow still over it. "But... I hurt you... your friend... why? ...Why, would you take mercy on me?" Misery asked softly, confused.

Everyone tried to hurt Misery, Everyone! Why wouldn't they kill her? After all the pain she caused the cub. So many cuts and scrapes, why wouldn't he burn her body to ashes? They're supposed to hate her, hate her so much they want to kill her. It didn't make sense, why isn't she dead? Why isn't she slipping away from her lifeless body as a corrupt soul? She had hurt, killed so many... yet with all the people she killed, Allister was the one that consumed the soul. She wouldn't do it, she didn't know why. Was it because it reminded her too much of her mother's soul? When she... Why? Why would they spare a killer like her?"I don't, understand..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2015, 6:09 pm

The girl sighed "You may have attacked, but you haven't really given us a reason to kill you, we don't kill in cold blood, it's wrong" she stated, the oldest nodded "Yeah, it isn't our style" he said with a shrug, the youngest nodded with a smile.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2015, 4:23 pm

Misery stared at the ground, trying to understand the words of the little ones. The next thing she knew she heard Allister's voice and felt his giant body form through her back once again. "You see Misery, everyone has a choice. You decide what it is you want to do. Nobody is your Master but you in the end." Misery's gaze lifted a bit. "Not every person is bad Misery. Think about it, they didn't hurt you until you hurt them. Even though they were scared, they didn't have to hurt you to escape." A single tear ran down Misery's face.

"But... Caretaker..." Allister patted Misery's head with his big demon hand.

"Caretaker doesn't make you who you are Misery. What do I always tell you when you give up?" Misery fully lifted her head and looked towards the three fox children. Trying to form the connection of Allister's words.

"...I won't..."

"let you die, as long as I an here. Just like them, they protected each other because they are a family. They care for each other and protect each other like I protect you." Misery turned her gaze to Allister who leaned in and whipped away a tear from her face with one big finger.

"Allister..." Misery had never realized just how Allister felt about her. She thought he was just there to tell her what to do for Caretaker and keep her from dying, but he wasn't doing it because he had too, he was doing it cause...

"I love you Misery, like you were my own daughter..." Misery started to tear up again as she went and hugged Allister's giant form. Allister hugged Misery back and turned to the children. "I apologize for our misbehavior... my Meister has had a rough life, she is not to blame for her actions." That was when Misery remembered the children were still injured.

She stopped hugging Allister and reached into her cloth sleeves, taking out a section of bandaging cloth she always had on hand for when she was injured or her original cloth she wore had torn. She picked herself up and slowly walked over to the three children, stopping a few feet away as to not scare them. She held out the section of cloth she had torn towards the girl fox. Her teary slightly bloody face looking off to the side, ashamed at how she had acted."It's... for... for... your... wounds..." Misery couldn't make eye contact, she didn't feel she deserved to look them in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 10:33 am

Ooc: Ermahgerd..The feels....

The girl slowly took the cloth from Misery "Thank you very much" she said kindly, She just had a rough life., She thought sympathetically

The youngest suddenly stood up, and since Misery wasn't really looking he rushed up to her and gave her a hug. Misery would hear the voice of a five year old in her head

"If you ever need a hug just ask someone, ok?"

The boy stood there watching, his expression had softened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitsune bandits  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitsune bandits
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next