Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  Empty
PostSubject: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 3:22 am

a girl and a boy wearing black caps to cover their heads walk into an old mans candy shop
the old man looks up and says " oh hello there young ones what would you like to buy?" a mischevious smirk sprends on both of the children's faces as they flip off their hats to show their fox ears the old man gasp "MONSTERS!" then the girl pulls out a sack and in a flash her and the boy pick up at least 10 hand  
fills of candy, put it in the sack and turn around the boy raises his fist and the air and announced "you just got robbed old man!" then the girl quickly pulls out a smoke bomb lights it and throws it on the ground covering the store in smoke, when the smoke cleared the kids where gone and ALL the candy was gone.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 3:25 am

the girl snickers as they jump off of roof tops " That was fun Kiro" Kiro smiled ans laughed " yea it was Ida  and look at all this candy we got >:3" we stop on a roof to open the sack  and eat some twizzlers
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 3:43 am

Ida sighs " I just hope those students from the DMWA catch us" Kiro scoffs " please those guys are to busy kissing up to Death and fighting soul eating monsters to mess with us plus they don't kill kids for stealing candy that's stupid" I laugh " yeah your right"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 3:53 am

"Yeah, your right. They don't, however I don't really consider myself to be one of them." I was leaning nonchalantly against an AC unit, on the same building they were on.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 3:59 am

me and Kiro spits out our pieces of candy in surprise " WHERE THE HECK DID YOU COME FROM!!?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 4:22 am

Kiro growls " stalking kids and scaring them half to death really?? Is that what you do in your spare time!?!@
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 4:23 am

"The real question is, where did you get all of that candy your stuffing your faces in?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 5:14 am

Kiro huffs "none of business that's where we got it from!" he puts his fist up and punches the the air a few times "don't mess with us I know Kung-fu and kick boxing!"
I chuckle nervously as I slap my hand over kiro's mouth "don't worry just minding our business enjoying the lovely night with candy" chuckles nervously agin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 8:55 am

Jet chuckles and walks over and says "You know you shouldn't lie to Ace like that. He could easily kick both of your asses."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 9:15 am

Yomi was with Jet and saw all the candy the two kids got. "Thats quite a bit of candy for two little kids don't you think?" She asks sarcastically and takes a random gumdrop and pops it into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 11:42 am

"Hey Jet, I say we teach these squirts a lesson or two. What do ya say?" I hit the palm of my hand with a fist and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 12:09 pm

I gulp and breath deeply then I say "Kiro get into your fox form!" A bright gold and flame orange light flashes and we turn into our fox forms Kiro leaned in and whispered "what now Ida " I whisper "now....." Then I yell "Kiro use smoke cloud" Kiro Billie out a cloud of ashes and when it cleared we were gone
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 12:14 pm

We hid behind some random building them I whisper/yell "KIRO YOUR SMACK TALK ALMOST GOT US KILLED "
Kiro growled "well sorry for trying to stand my ground!" I sigh and whisper quieter "it's ok it's ok, just keep it down we have to get out of here" Kiro looks around and says " the best thing to do is stay in our fox forms we can get away in secrecy" I nod then we creep into the shadows
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 12:21 pm

Nebun stirred from his hiding place when he heard the whispers. He walks In front of them and chuckles " I don't believe I've ever had a witch's soul before...."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 12:30 pm

Kiro growls " who are you calling a witch you ugly son of a......!" I slap Kiro on the mouth and whisper/yell "your smack talk isn't gonna help agin!" Kiro still growling shuts up I chuckle nervously " sorry but we aren't witches we are just foxes with lots of spell power" Kiro Huffs under his breath " calling us witches that's like calling us phsycopaths!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 12:32 pm

We turn into human form and I grab kiro's arm and backs away still chuckling nervously we both turn back to foxes and run away!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 12:36 pm

I say panting " that.....was too....close!" Kiro speeds up and so do I we keep running until we get to the middle if death city "I'm tired " I pant as I turn back to human form and lay against a building
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 12:39 pm

Jet hears the talking then put a little device behind his ear gives one to ace and says "it is a tracker trust me you will need it." He sits like a wolf then his eyes widen then he looks at Ace growls backs away walking on all fours then jumps down to street level following the twos scent then he sees them growls and stands up and says "Well I found you."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 12:44 pm

Kiro flicked his ears and his whiskers twitched he smelt something or some one " Ida I smell something!" He turns into fox form and so do I and we hide under a dumpers in an ally way " it smell" I whisperd
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 12:51 pm

Kiro's growls quietly " all this crap over a bag of candy!?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 12:54 pm

Nebun follows " it makes no difference." He extends his blades from his hands
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 12:57 pm

I let a small squeak of surprise and gulp " k-Kiro?" I whisper Kiro growls " we got company!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 12:58 pm

We dash from under the dumpster and onto the roof panting I stutter " what now?!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 2:32 pm

Kiro sighs and says " I really don't know but I do know this I won't let those creeps lay a finger on you" I felt a little better but I was still worried they are really hunting us down for taking candy?!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 2:34 pm

"What the hell?" I swatted at the smoke, coughing. "Were those three little kids... witches? ... Hey wait! We just let them get away!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance    KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KNOCK EM' DEAD: black fox bandits first apperance
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next