Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  Empty
PostSubject: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 11:33 pm

(Chester somehow convinced everyone in the guild to throw jason a surprise party :P)

Jason walked into the kitchen with an excited smile, today was the annual assassin meeting! Jason was so excited he could barley sleep, he went into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee (everyone was hiding in the kitchen)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 11:35 pm

Spencer had been hiding behind the counter. He really didn't care much for surprise parties, but it wouldn't hurt to do it once. Besides, what harm could it do?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 11:38 pm

Chester snickered (the signal) and everyone jumped out "SURPRISE!!" They exclaimed
Jason whipped around and hollered in surprise "WHAT THE HELL!!"
"Happy birthday dude" Caleb chuckled sweetly
"Happy b-day!" Chester snickered

Ooc: lets not get too far without fire :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 4:39 pm

OOC: Mkay. c: We need to get her in here.

Spencer stood up and did light jazz hands. It was a bit embarrassing for him to do it, but he wasn't that bothered by it. What could he do?

"Happy Birthday, Jason. I have a surprise for you."

Spencer tossed him the keys to the truck he was given permission to work on. He'd fixed the last of it up, and shined it to look brand new.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 4:58 pm

"Thanks spencer" Jason chuckled as he caught the keys
Caleb and chester handed jason a box with holes in it, there was growling coming from the box

"What's that......" Jason asked
:P "Alisha let us get it for you~" Chester snickered
Jason slowly and cautiously opened the box, suddenly a baby black panther jumped out and pounced on jason "SON OF A BITCH!!!" Jason hollered in fear and surprise

"Happy birthday!" Caleb chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 5:23 pm

Spencer sat against the counter with a smirk on his face. The panther would probably be a little monster walking around the hotel, but it was sweet. It wasn't a domestic cat, and would grow to be a few feet tall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 6:09 pm

ooc:so after the party the meeting is held? at the guilds castle?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 6:22 pm

Ooc: after the party Jason and spencer are going to take an airplane to spain, the meeting is going to be held at a five star hotel in Spain :D

To Jason's surprise the panther started licking his face, it sort of hurt because of it's sandpaper tongue but overall it didn't really effect him "thanks guys" Jason chuckled as he stood up holding the panther
"No prob bro" Caleb said with a shrug
"I wonder what I'll name him" Jason chuckled
The little panther was busy chewing on Jason's sleeve and growling happily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 11:10 am

Happy birthday jason"ivy said sweetly to him giving him a hug

Isabella laughed when the panther pounced on him "yeah happy birthday

Onyx growled slightly"I feel offended us panthers arnt pets but happy birthday, oh and here I made this for you im sure you could put it to good use"onyx said handing him a dark black vile when opened it has a sickly sweet smell (the strongest poison she can make)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 4:05 pm

Jason chuckled warmly "thanks guys"

Chester snickered slightly "hey maybe the baby panther will follow onyx around like she's he's mother"

When Jason grabbed the vile the baby panther tried to bite it but Jason kept it away from him "thanks onyx,so spencer after breakfast do you want to head out

"I made you pancakes shaped like skulls :P" Chester snickered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 4:11 pm

Spencer nodded and looked from the panther to the pancakes. They smelled delicious, and he was starving. But then again, when was he not hungry?

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 4:16 pm

"The skull pancakes are for Jason, regular pancakes for you spencer" Chester said as he pointed to a plate of regular pancakes, he handed jason the skull pancakes
"Thanks chester" Jason chuckled, the little panther tried to eat one
"No, no, no little guy!" Jason chuckled as he handed onyx the baby panther
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 4:35 pm

Onyx took the little panther from him and she started making little growles and yips at it to communicate

Isabella laughed "aww poor spencer

Ivy snickered"you were right chester "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 4:39 pm

Jason sat down at the table with a smile as he started to eat his pancakes

The little cub squeaked happily and tried to lick onyx's face

Chester snickered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 4:42 pm

Onyx smiled and let him "your quite energetic arnt you"dhe said

Ivy smiled"should be Intrusting
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 4:46 pm

"So onyx could you watch him while me and spencer go to spain??" Jason asked with a sweet smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 4:49 pm

Id be more then happy to do that jason"onyx
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 5:02 pm

"Thanks" Jason chuckled warmly as he finished his last pancake
"Just tell me when you're ready to go spencer"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 6:52 pm

No problem " onyx said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 6:55 pm

Spencer stuffs the last bit of the last pancake into his mouth and kicks back in the chair. He wasn't full, but he was satisfied. Enough to make the plane trip to Spain at least.

"I'm ready when you are."

Grabbing the suitcase next to his chair, he stands up and stretches.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 6:57 pm

Jason chuckled and stood up "ok I'll drive us to the airport" he said as he signaled spencer to follow him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 6:59 pm

Spencer followed behind him. He wasn't in the mood to walk anywhere, but to get to the airport he was going to have to.

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 7:05 pm

(In the garage)

Jason takes out the keys for his black car With the pitch black tented windows "got everything?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 7:08 pm

"Yeah."

Spencer climbs into the passenger seat and stares up at the ceiling. The car was comfortable and almost too posh. Luxurious enough to keep somebody awake, but comfortable enough to put somebody to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 7:13 pm

Jason chuckled as he got into the driver's seat "ok let's head out!" He said as he started the car and drove out of the garage

(Wanna time skip to the Spain airport????)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )    annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

annual assassin meeting (OPEN AFTER JASON'S PARTY )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next