Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into His Own Hands: The Weapon's Odd Revelation (Open, come play with me.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Into His Own Hands: The Weapon's Odd Revelation (Open, come play with me.) Empty
PostSubject: Into His Own Hands: The Weapon's Odd Revelation (Open, come play with me.)   Into His Own Hands: The Weapon's Odd Revelation (Open, come play with me.) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2016, 5:29 am

Clayton had been wandering the city for awhile. He'd never realized how big it was. To have gotten lost after living here this long? It must be massive. Yes, Clayton had been wandering the city, and in doing so he had wandered right into a section of the city he'd never seen. That was no good. If he kept wandering, would he eventually get somewhere he knew? Maybe. For now, he still had half the day, so he wasn't all that worried. Besides, looking around it wasn't that bad. The roads were in good condition here, the buildings were nice. There was a flower shop and a little cafe. All in all it was actually kinda nice. This had to be some kind of back road.

Clayton sighed and took a moment to gather his thoughts. He had to be the worst navigator ever. Flipping out his phone, he scrolled down his contact list with a single swipe. It wasn't that long, and there wasn't anyone that lived around here. He figured he should think about actually making friends in the Academy, but that wasn't really his strong suit. A steady Meister would be nice too, but who wanted a weapon as unreliable as him? It didn't really bug him, it just meant he'd never become a Death Scythe. With his form, he'd NEVER develop any form of autonomy, so unless he learned to fight-

What if I just become an autonomous Meister? The thought struck in his mind, causing him quite a bit of enthusiasm. Sure he couldn't use another weapon or utilize wavelength attacks, but he could learn to fight efficiently and train his body like any good Meister would. Now he just needed someone willing to train him, which pushed him back to the friends he had none of. Great plan, no back-up...
Back to top Go down

Into His Own Hands: The Weapon's Odd Revelation (Open, come play with me.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into His Own Hands: The Weapon's Odd Revelation (Open, come play with me.)   Into His Own Hands: The Weapon's Odd Revelation (Open, come play with me.) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2016, 6:27 am

Are you lost? Perry gently tapped him on the side of his shoulder. The pompadoured meister felt that Clayton didn't seem to mind being lost, but he still felt the need to ask. Or simply venturing around? Perry was pretty well toned and a little bit taller than the boy beside of him. He was coming back from a mission, so he was unable to muster up any energy to seem excited. He looked at the weapon with droopy eyes, waiting. He didn't know the guy, but he was comfortable in the presence of this person he felt that the boy probably wouldn't be too judgmental.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Into His Own Hands: The Weapon's Odd Revelation (Open, come play with me.)   Into His Own Hands: The Weapon's Odd Revelation (Open, come play with me.) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2016, 7:58 pm

(OOC: Ohai Crow. That was a quick find. X3)

The sudden shoulder tap brought Clayton to reality. He turned to face Perry, kind of dazed having been pulled so quickly from his mind. The slightly more intimidating figure before him caught his interest pretty quick. He looked tired.

"Hm...? Oh. Yeah. I'm pretty turned around, I guess. Never seen this part of town." Clayton replied, catching his barrings and shooting a lazy smile. Maybe this guy would help him? That or mug him. Preferably the former. The guy seemed nice enough anyways... More to the point, what was up with this guy? Was he actually tired, or was this his normal? Eh... Clay supposed it didn't matter, so long as he was helpful.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into His Own Hands: The Weapon's Odd Revelation (Open, come play with me.)   Into His Own Hands: The Weapon's Odd Revelation (Open, come play with me.) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2016, 8:28 pm

I'm headed towards the shopping district. Perry let out a long and heavy sigh. If you want to come along that's totally fine with me. Perry pulled out a comb and began fixing some loose hairs from his pompadour. Once you find your way I'll be out of your hair. Once he was done he comfortably rested his wrist on the hilt of one of his two espada ropera. I'm Perry by the way. Who're you? Perry tilted his head slightly as he waited for Clayton's response.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Into His Own Hands: The Weapon's Odd Revelation (Open, come play with me.)   Into His Own Hands: The Weapon's Odd Revelation (Open, come play with me.) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2016, 8:05 pm

Shopping district. At least then Clayton would know where he was at. It didn't guarentee he'd know where he was, but at least it was a step in the right direction. "Yeah, that'd be great." Clayton replied, scratching the back of his head awkwardly when prompted for his name. "Clayton Thorne. Nice to meet you, Perry." He finished, holding out his free hand while running the other on the back of his neck. Talking to new people was awkward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into His Own Hands: The Weapon's Odd Revelation (Open, come play with me.)   Into His Own Hands: The Weapon's Odd Revelation (Open, come play with me.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into His Own Hands: The Weapon's Odd Revelation (Open, come play with me.)
Page 1 of 1