Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a weapon [open to all weapons, but message me first so I can make an order]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Looking for a weapon [open to all weapons, but message me first so I can make an order]  Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a weapon [open to all weapons, but message me first so I can make an order]    Looking for a weapon [open to all weapons, but message me first so I can make an order]  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2016, 11:58 am

Posters would have been slapped up in approved places, the posters, although not professionally designed in any way, most even seeming dog eared the moment they were set up, but advertised that the new meister Prae Exciel was looking for a weapon and decided to ask anyone who was interested in the idea to come to the dojo area so she could see if they were compatible, she'd also stuck a picture of her on the bottom of each poster, showing the busty blonde in her typical white and red bodysuit so that people would recognise her.

She sits back in the dojo, sighing as she fixes her hair in its loose braid, now all that was needed was to wait and see if anyone responded to her posters.
Back to top Go down

Looking for a weapon [open to all weapons, but message me first so I can make an order]
Page 1 of 1