Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spoopy Spectator's: Soul's don't grow on trees, right?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Spoopy Spectator's: Soul's don't grow on trees, right? Empty
PostSubject: Spoopy Spectator's: Soul's don't grow on trees, right?   Spoopy Spectator's: Soul's don't grow on trees, right? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2016, 7:41 pm

Haney wasn't drawing too much attention to himself; he was only defacing a few graves and digging up a few caskets. "Too bad it wasn't this one either. I've gotta find it before it gets too wet." A man with a burn mark on one side of his face and Jacket draped over where an arm should be on the same side looked up at the moon and said, "I had better hurry, the Blood Moon probably doesn't bode well." Lightning struck illuminating the man and the shovel he carried.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Spoopy Spectator's: Soul's don't grow on trees, right?   Spoopy Spectator's: Soul's don't grow on trees, right? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2016, 7:54 pm

Astryd was on a mission. She had been sent to find a rogue Kishin that was on Death's list. Find was the key word of this little mission for her. She was not supposed to battle, seeing as she was hardly autonomous.She shivered slightly, hugging her rain slicker closer to herself. Why did it have to be tonight of all nights? She asked for herself. When a voice was heard, she shook her head lightly. You're just imagining things. She then let out a little yelp when the lightning struck. Is that it? she wondered quietly.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Spoopy Spectator's: Soul's don't grow on trees, right?   Spoopy Spectator's: Soul's don't grow on trees, right? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2016, 8:09 pm

Great things come to those with patience, at lest that is what the Kishin Egg hoped. He walked a few feet over and started on a new grave after letting out big sigh. Despite the downpour the he seemed rather dry. "The things that I do for my job." A Cheshire grin creeped up his face as he began to start digging up this grave also. A blind eye caused him not to notice that one of the larger trees seemed to be slimming down into a more human-like figure. after a few moments where a tree once stood a motionless, wooden, lifesize figure of a lady would stand instead as a knife would grow out of her hand.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Spoopy Spectator's: Soul's don't grow on trees, right?   Spoopy Spectator's: Soul's don't grow on trees, right? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 10:32 pm

Astryd shivered again. She took a step forward, accidentally hitting a stick. It made a loud, resounding crack and she gulped. The tree she had been attempting to hide behind was melting down. With a squeak, she went to the last place she could hide: Behind the gravestone that was currently being defaced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoopy Spectator's: Soul's don't grow on trees, right?   Spoopy Spectator's: Soul's don't grow on trees, right? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spoopy Spectator's: Soul's don't grow on trees, right?
Page 1 of 1