Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neon Glow. ((Open))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Neon Glow. ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Neon Glow. ((Open))   Neon Glow. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2016, 8:09 am

TTick, tock, tick, tock,tick, tock….Citrus watched the clock on the other side of her bedroom tick away, she had been up for 27 hours now. Sleep was so far out of reach so now she just watched as the time ticked away, seconds went to minutes and minutes went to hours before she finally decided that she needed to get out of this stuffy house and out into the world. Nightmares were not going to bring her down, so she got up and went to clean herself off, brush her teeth and do whatever she needed to do before she headed out. She put on a t-shirt with a picture of a record on it’s front, some torn jeans that were black and some flip flops. She then lazily combed her hair before she headed out into the world.

The second she exited her house her eyes were assaulted with a bright flash of light from the sun that was high in the sky, she covered her eyes, wiping some tears away from thier corners, she took a step off of her porch and headed towards a store to talk to a friend of her’s a nice store clerk that she considered her one and only friend. When she entered the store she waved to the store clerk who waved back happily to her, he didn’t say anything because he was a mute so there wasn’t much conversations between the two. They exchanged some smiles, Citrus forcing a smile onto her face for the old man’s sake, he gave her a chocolate bar on the house and let her go on her way to the nearest CAFE.

She didn’t bother to read the name of the Cafe as she walked into it, she was too focused on some of the art around the building...there was already someone getting to work painting over some of her work. She sighed heavily, she hated to see stuff she worked on get destroyed, it pained her chest...or was that something else. With a hand clenching her chest she headed into the CAFE, the pain growing as she moved to sit in a booth and ordering some Coffee and some scrambled eggs. The waiter didn’t bother to ask why Citrus looked so pale and weak at the moment, they had more important things to do...like take orders and make money.

While she waited for her food she looked at her hands as if they were on fire, the nightmare was still getting at her, she didn’t know what about it scared her but she knew something was wrong. Her body tingled all over and she felt a huge burning sensation in her chest, it pained her and she was worried she may be close to having a heart attack. She breathed heavily and did her best to calm her mind, the images were burned in her mind, the images of losing control, she was surprised her body wasn’t glowing still. “Still burns….” She said to herself, wiggling her fingers a bit as she now impatiently awaited her food and drink to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neon Glow. ((Open))   Neon Glow. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2016, 12:46 pm

Boop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neon Glow. ((Open))   Neon Glow. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2016, 3:29 pm

Prae happily jumps into the cafe, the door being thrown wide behind her, she would be in her usual white bodysuit with red highlights and red and white shoulder cape over her left shoulder, her boots making thuds as she landed with her usual genuine beam plastered to her face, blonde braided hair just managing to catch up with her as it settles to where it should be, her keen blue eyes scanning the cafe as she looks at the full tables, frowning momentarily, looking for a place to sit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neon Glow. ((Open))   Neon Glow. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2016, 6:21 am

Citrus had finally gotten her food and was stirring her coffee when a girl that was way too happy entered the CAFE, she rolled her eyes and slammed her head against the table. "I can fucking smell the happiness....or is that the pancakes?" She shrugged and noticed how all of the other tables were full so she tossed a bagel at the girl and once she got her attention she motioned her over and pointed the the seat in front of her. She may be in excruciating pain...but she could still be nice to people "C'mere and sit down.....if you say too much then consider yourself banned from my table." Said the purple haired female, then her lips pressed against her coffe cup as she took a sip of the warm liquid, effectively silencing herself for a duration so that the other girl could speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neon Glow. ((Open))   Neon Glow. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2016, 7:14 am

Prae gets hit by the bagel, right in the mouth, she speaks some muffled words before biting a piece out the bagel, holding it in her hand "I mean, thanks~ And no promises because I have a habit of rambling on about things that make people smile~" she skips over to the table, almost tripping over other chairs a few times, eventually getting to the table and sitting down "Did you see any of the street art outside? That stuff is so cool, wish I could do art, but I always drop the brush or fidget." she sighs sadly, thinking about all the failed attempts at art she had made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neon Glow. ((Open))   Neon Glow. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2016, 8:44 am

Citrus set down her coffee and muttered some unintelligible words before she cleared her throat and watched the other girl. She was definitely going to get annoying, she already knew that....but she could at least try to get used to it, rubbed her face a bit before deciding to speak. "Oh yes, the street art.....i'm glad that they're taking it down, too bright and some too depressing." she sighed, not wishing to reveal her true feelings about her own art. "I suppose it's hard to paint....I've never found a problem with it though, just simple coloring...imagination. But i guess i have the pleasure of not being hyper, eh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neon Glow. ((Open))   Neon Glow. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2016, 8:53 am

Prae nods with a sigh "Too right there, sadly it comes naturally to me, and is impossible to get around, but that's just the way the world is, eh?~ And I don't think it was too bright or depressing, but rather reflects the artists inner opinions on topics that they do not speak of in their life for some reason, so decide to express it in art, i'm just glad I managed to quickly take one before they got to removing it, part of it got over a sign, so I didn't think they'd care or notice if I took the sign off their hands, do you?~" she said happily, leaning back on her chair slightly with a rather vacant smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neon Glow. ((Open))   Neon Glow. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2016, 8:56 am

Citrus was surprised that this girl had even the slightest knowledge of what the art truly meant, it wasn't jsut art but indeed an expression of what she thought of the world, of what she thought of other people and what she thought of herself. She nodded her head and let out a soft sigh, taking another long sip from her coffee before she spoke again. "That is stealing you know....but, i'm sure the city has plenty of signs, do what ever you want, i could care less about what gets taken and who takes it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neon Glow. ((Open))   Neon Glow. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2016, 9:03 am

She shrugs "I suppose it is stealing, but I'm sure they were going to scrap it anyway, it will look great on the wall of my dorm in the DWMA, something truly beautiful to spice the room up with, just wish I had the rest of it, but removing a wall is hard..." Prae smiles wistfully "But who knows, I may find another piece in the future, so I'm sure something will come up~" she grins, waiting for a waiter "So, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neon Glow. ((Open))   Neon Glow. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2016, 10:44 am

Citrus was glad to know her work was so beautiful that people would gladly steal street signs just to have a piece of it. She snickered slightly at her comment about taking a wall, that would be challenging...but someone dedicated could do it. "Yeah, walls are hard to remove....i wish you luck on the search for another piece of her work." Citrus pondered if she should tell this girl her name....then she nodded her head slightly"My name is Citrus, you can call me Cit if you wish."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neon Glow. ((Open))   Neon Glow. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2016, 11:16 am

Prae smiles with a nod "Certainly, pleasure to meet you, Cit, I love that name~" she taps her fingers on the table in impatience "Are the waiters usually this slow to come to a table? I'm not really the easiest to miss, am I?~" she giggled slightly, a sweet sound that matched her look and personality perfectly "And I know I'll find another piece, you can see constant themes running through all of her works on the walls, you can tell a lot about a person by how they paint, even genders can often be deciphered based upon the colours and patterns~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neon Glow. ((Open))   Neon Glow. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2016, 7:25 am

Citrus eyed the other girl as she said her words, she snickered a bit at her impatience "Well, my waiter already brought me food, ill see if i can flag one down though!" she waved her hand at a waiter and he walked over, her eyes moving back to Prae "Color and pattern are the windows to the soul, not eyes." she said, quoting one of her old works, long since gone, forgotten, her first work with a close friend of her's"You can tell anything from how a person simply....creates."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neon Glow. ((Open))   Neon Glow. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2016, 7:43 am

Prae nods with a smile, ordering a pancake stack with maple syrup and extra sugar "You're right there, hey Cit, what would you say if I said I wanted to try to find this street artist myself, feel like helping me to search? It'll be a heck of a lot of fun, and probably mean we get to meet someone really cool, you in?~" she asked with her usual smile seeming a bit more concentrated and down to earth, looking almost serious, almost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neon Glow. ((Open))   Neon Glow. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2016, 11:03 am

Citrus almsot spit out her coffee, she then sighed and rolled her eyes "Listen dear, artist likes C-inked don't want to be found..what they do is illegal, if anyone found out who they were...it could end bad...like a superhero!!" She held her breath before she,  spoke again "I will not search for her with you, but i wish you luck."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neon Glow. ((Open))   Neon Glow. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2016, 11:36 am

Prae listens to her, nodding "Yeah, but I'm not looking for her to arrest her, so therefore I will find her, because she only hides from being arrested, but because I'm not going to arrest her, she wouldn't be hiding from me~" Prae says happily. Her pancakes are set in front of her and she hands the waiter the payment in advance "Want one, C?~" she asks with a casual smile
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Neon Glow. ((Open))   Neon Glow. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2016, 11:33 am

((OOC: Nothing to see here.))

Last edited by The Velveteen Rabbit! on April 22nd 2016, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Neon Glow. ((Open))   Neon Glow. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2016, 6:30 pm

A little bored with his day to day routine of picking up the leftovers of some of the world's more insane resident's to send them to some of the pharmaceutical companies that he owned in order for them to see what they could do with it. He had been following a kishin egg that he held a little bit of a grudge against. He had retired from everything and had a nice life pretending to be someone else until she cam and murdered the daughter off his boss, and the blame came crashing down on him. Since then he had met powerful allies that helped him start a new life with a little bit more purpose. It was almost as if he had never become a kishin egg in the first place, almost. For missions like these he was paired with a strange woman who the organization had found a few months back. She was quite interesting and despite having never consumed a soul before she had an array of strange abilities, but back on topic.

From on top of a four story building that was a few hundred meters away, Haney looked down the sight of his M-14 as the mass of black blood spears launched themselves at the crowd that Achima was assaulting. With a pull of the trigger, six bullets made of his gold, flaming soul menace flew at the kishin egg. She could choose to block them, but doing so with her black blood would prove fruitless. These bullets weren't aimed at her vitals, and were simply warning shots. Though he did want to kill this kishin egg, he thought it may be in poor taste to do so here. He planned on using the two FN P90's at his side for that, not the relic he was currently shooting.

A vortex of sand would coalesce behind Achima as the other half of the partnership formed. Terra appeared and, with a straight face, said, "The Free won't stand for anyone causing destruction in our home." Having left her sword and shield in the back of the coffee shop she worked at - while said coffee shop maybe wasn't as popular as Death Bucks, it served a better cup of joe. Terra raised empty hands into the air. A six foot wide, five and a half foot tall wall of metal and concrete quickly emerged from the ground in a crescent shape in front of Achima, causing the spears of black blood that Achima shot to be knocked upwards and off target before they could enter the cafe, allowing the people who she was aiming at a chance to begin escaping through an emergency exit at the back of the store. Terra pulled her hands down and then forwards, and many, six foot long spikes grew out of the ground that pointed towards the kishin egg. If you could see this from above like Haney could, together the spikes and wall created a cylindrical shape around the kishin egg. It didn't trap her in, just impeded her movement.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Neon Glow. ((Open))   Neon Glow. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2016, 8:01 pm

((Hey Velvet? I don't mean to be the barer of bad news, but it's been brought to my attention that Achima, more specifically the Achima you seem to be using, isn't actually approved for roleplay. I'm talking to staff members about the current app as I type this. I'm going to ask you to hold off on posting with her until she's approved, okay?))
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Neon Glow. ((Open))   Neon Glow. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2016, 9:32 pm

((OOC: Sure thing, I can hold back on posting. By the way, I technically didn't use any abilities listed from her update. Everything is within the terms of the app that was originally accepted. She's capable of shapeshifting so she's more than capable of taking that form. She can also use Black Blood to form weapons such as the spears. I can still see how questionable my actions were however, so I deeply apologize.))
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Neon Glow. ((Open))   Neon Glow. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2016, 12:52 pm

((OOC: Alright guys, Achima is reinstated. Let's continue the thread.))
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Neon Glow. ((Open))   Neon Glow. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2016, 9:09 pm

((OOC: ATTENTION: I have decided that keeping Achima in this thread would be too problematic for the time-line. For this reason, I retract my original post and you can proceed as if I didn't even came. You can throw your characters at me in Making Fiends Grey.))
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Neon Glow. ((Open))   Neon Glow. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2016, 7:30 pm

(OOC: I too shall retract then as my characters' quarry has left. I am sorry for causing you two trouble. Please try to enjoy your thred. Forgive me for the intrusion.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neon Glow. ((Open))   Neon Glow. ((Open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neon Glow. ((Open))
Page 1 of 1