Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At his request (open with permission)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

At his request (open with permission) Empty
PostSubject: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:41 pm

The sun was just setting in the ever busy city of Hollywood. A man just stands atop of a building, looking at sky as the sun dips below the horizon. There were times where he could see all the different mixtures of red that were made, but most of the time he could only see the smoke the city had made. He got off of the building, and began to walk the streets. He was walking through the streets, on his way to a bar he knows well. The man was dressed oddly. He was wearing a modified straightjacket, that was dyed black, long black pants, boots, a white fedora, and a cross with a long chain around his neck. He was a tall albino man, with long hair that reached the small of his back and covered his eyes. He had a deep frown upon his face, as if it were always there, and his eyes were crimson red. Most people knew to stay away from someone dressed like that, but he didn't care. He had sent a text to Kitai's meister where to meet him about twentyfour hours ago, so they could talk, or whatever Kitai did with the meister. He had just entered the bar and sat at the bar stool.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 4:12 pm

Here it was, the very bane of human entertainment, the place where the certain things that corrupt mankind was from materialism to drugs, to corruption, all wrapped up in a rather large city built for the sole purpose of providing entertainment to those to spread their evil poison, in Ladon's eyes anyway. He had came here to answer to a text from someone about his very weapon Kitai, from a phone that he barely uses...what really boggles him is why he would have a materialistic item to begin with anyway. Nevertheless he walked cautiously toward the bar, casually killing two miscellaneous tourists and holding both souls in his hands, eating them one by one once again admiring their texture and taste. Still with his weapon at easy access in his coat, Ladon walked inside the bar and sat down next to the alblino, ordering a bottle of scotch to hopefully ease some of his growing fiery frustration. "I hear you have something to say to me about Kitai..." He paused, taking a sip of his liquor and taking in its bitter yet delectable taste. "Why have you called me here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 4:24 pm

The albino takes a shot of his bourbon, and speaks to the man, not bothering it face him. "Cause he died in that mess you two caused in Rome. His soul returned to me though. He's asked me to contact you, assuming you lived, and he's glad you did. I don't see the big deal about you, but they wouldn't shut up until I did, so here we are." He takes another shot. "Any questions short stuff?" He says, ordering more booze.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 4:35 pm

He didn't take in much from Rome after what happened, as after getting impaled he made a surprisingly cowardly move and retreated, hiding away in a nearby alley to avoid fighting that Glaucon fellow, as he didn't want to stop trouble. But after witnessing what him and Kitai did in Rome, it was clear to him that what they had done to the city was unforgivable, and grew a taste resentment from that individual. He wanted to gain power, or rather kill two birds with one stone: Killing people to rid the world of humanity and specifically stopping that other Kishin Egg. Granted Kitai was involved too, but he was able to forgive his partner despite this....reluctantly. "I have no further questions. But out of curiosity, I did however see that you...or Kitai was attacked by some type of black liquidy attacks...I must know...does it carry over to you as well?" He knew of what it was called...faintly. Black something...and rumors had it that it held potentially dangerous power...and if that was the case, he can surely get stuff done much faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 4:48 pm

[color=azure]The man hunched over, covering his face for a moment, before lifting his head again; only it was no longer a he. The former male had transformed into a female, and his clothes changed with him. Her shirt now exposed he midriff, stopping right under her chest, and the shirt was tight around her average breasts. Her pants became a tight black leather, that hugged every curve of her body. Lastly, her straight jacket shrank, exposing her hands, and stopped where her shirt did. She had her hair parted, exposing her right eye, and a long ponytail in the back. He grinned wickedly at Landon. "OhhHh, Lanny, I didn't now you cared about my sex~ life so much~. Heheheehhe, maybe you wanna join next time~." She grinned a bloodthirsty grin at the kishin egg.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 5:26 pm

Ladon blushed a rather faint tint of red at his partner's sudden change of personalities as well as his change of appearance, not that he had feelings for his weapons....form, but rather at the sudden embarrassment of having a woman more or less flirting with him, as well as hinting the possibility for intercourse, something he had not interest in, and especially for someone who was primarily male. "I'm not interested." He said with honesty. "Nor is that kind of thing my priority in any way shape of form. Not to mention you avoided my question." A question that was probably self explanatory as well as stupid to ask. The black blood wouldn't have carried over from bodies in this manner. Finishing his scotch, he gutted the bartender with his katana, one of his primary choices of weaponry, kicking him too the back wall which forced the shelves containing more liquor to collapse on him practically one by one, the sound of glass as well screaming from the other patrons as the scurried away like cockroaches into the outside world. Now that the man was dead, a soul was left which he quickly grabbed and consumed without haste. "Can you transform? I may need to kill a person or two to get out some of my frustration."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 5:35 pm

"Haehhehe, that's because you can't get any. At least now I'll get my bloody mary, heheheeeh. Chow." The female spun, and once she stopped, she was Connor once again. "I'm gonna kill her. I'll kill her with a melon scooper." He said before transforming into his weapon form. The weapon form was a five foot long sword, made out of blue crystal. The moment Landon grabbed the sword, his hand became encased in blue crystal, that slowly crawled up is arm. 'My weapon form is offensive, and unlike the other three, doesn't drain you of your energy. You will have to summon another one of our sword forms if you want to use any of their powers.' Connor informed him in a bored monotone.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:10 pm

"Exactly what I wished...and since this one is more offensive, I should be able to get done what I want much faster." He sliced the air a few times with his new weapon of choice, and hastily ran out of the bar, and turning a corner to he right, grabbing the gutters and making his way to the roof, where he jumped rooftop to rooftop like a parkour athlete or a makeshift Spider-Man. ANd similar to a makeshift spiderman, he slid slowly down an alleyway to see a rather suspicious group of thugs. Knowing more than well that they are no match for the weapon he possess, or to him period, he jumped in the middle of the group where he did a quick spin slicing them all in half before they had a chance to retialiate, leaving a healthy six souls for him as well as Connor/Kitai to indulge in. He consumed half, before sitting down, looking to his weapon for approval to make sure whether he wanted any as well? It was most likely since Kitain and Ladon's partnership still stands.

OOC: 35 PURE SOULS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:51 pm

The blue crystals now covered Landon's entire right arm, and half of his ribcage. Kitai climbed out of the sword, leaving it behind. He grabs the souls, before devouring them. "Ah, just what I needed. Still got a killer headache, heheheheh, get it. Ow, hurts to laugh." He transforms into his sword form, becoming the slightly cracked. "Now that I'm out, I gotta say, that fight in Rome sucked, and not just cause I technically died. We didn't even get to fight like partners." He said, slightly sad that he didn't get to get any souls from that. "I want you to train to use us. Each of us has a different power that could change a fight in a moment if used right, and especially if used together. With Connor back for awhile, you won't feel the drain from our powers. So, how about we train on this filthy city, hm?" He told him, his face visible on the side of the blade with an evil glint in his eye, smiling his usual wicked fang-filled smile.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 11:22 pm

Ladon picked up a reed growing out of the many cracks from the dirty sidewalk and put it in his mouth in a similar fashion that most farmers would do, or how stereotypical southerners in the United States are depicted as. He looks to both arms, finally actually acknowledging the two swords as well as the crystal effect on his right arm, which quite frankly doesn't affect his swinging power or mobility in anyway. "Alright." He pulls himself up, putting Connor down to put on a gargoyle necklace, a tiger necklace, as well as a cheetah necklace under his shirt.(or amulets whatever) "This should be amusing, and I have to say Kitai, it nice to see that you made a somewhat full recovery." It was littered with actual honesty, as if he was growing fond of his partner, to more of an acquaintance, as opposed to a mutual partnership. Growing stone like wings out his back, as well as having stonish skin, he flew up high and turned entirely to stone, to land an unfortunate couple, crushing them completely under his weight, their blood landing on both blades and his coat, yet he enjoyed to see humanity suffer, especially in such cruel ways like they have done to creatures before them. He grabbed one soul and devoured it with great pleasure, holding the other soul out to the red sword. "So what are these new abilities you talking about." 

OOC: 36 souls! What's your status Never?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 11:45 pm

Kitai looks over towards Connor through the reflection in the blades. "Would you hurry up with the transformation already, we kinda wanna teach him how to use us!" Kitai complained to the other fragment. He responded with a simple, "Whatever. Wake me up when we get something to eat.". The crystals rushed to coat the rest of Landon't body. The crystals were harder than most metals, and could be controlled by Connor. While this was happening, Kitai quickly ate his share. The blue blade in Landon's right hand becomes red, and the one in his left becomes white. The reflection in the white blade becomes of the Kitai with the burning stick in his mouth. [i]Ah, it seems we meet again young kishin egg, the British voice greets Landon. Seeing as I am the best at explaining things, I shall be your instructor, he says in a civil tone of voice. Normally I would be talking more, but Connor doesn't exactly like us talking to him while he's in control, he explains the mannerisms of their other fragment. Now, you shall be learning to use red first, seeng as his is as simple is it is deadly, he exclaims. His ability is that you can extend, expand, and morph his blade any way you want, his form is limited only to your imagination. That and about twenty feet in any direction, he says quickly. All you need to do is think of how you want the blade to look, or if you want it to strike out at the enemy's face while your swords are locked, he says happily. Now try it out, he suggests." He says, to Landon, filling his head with examples of Kitai's power.

Ooc: I stand at about 113 souls.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 12:22 am

Quite an interesting display of power it was, and it interested him greatly. For a moment, Ladon pondered on whether he should use it on an actual person or try out on an inanimate object. Admittedly, trying it out on a person would be more satisfying....or rather he can use it to lure some people out, and what would be a great place to start than a store that sells designer products! ...Which was nearby! Ladon glared up at its antagonizing sign, the marketing tool that draws in those who wish to buy things, things that most consider more important than life itself...how disgusting. Using his new knowledge to the test, he concentrates, closing his eyes, allowing his energy to surge through the blade. It didn't quite feel like a resonance, but it was good practice for it. The blade extended to about its full length, and sliced through the entire front of the overpriced store, causing it collapse entrance first due to lack of support, 10 souls exposed from the rubble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 12:48 am

'Very good, you're learning quickly, the voice complements. Next up is-ME! Oh fine, just don't cut me off again.Yaay!' The red blade quickly changed into a deep pink color. The female Kitai steps out of the sword form. She walks towards the souls, with a noticeable sway in her hips. She eats five of the souls seductively. She grabs the other five, and bring them over to Landon. Here you go. Or, do you want to eat them, a different way?[/color]" He places the souls on her, noticeably larger bust. "Like this maybe?" Landon begins to stutter. Having had enough, a blue crystal hand shoots out of the shoulder of the crystal armor, along with Connor's face. He forces her back into her sword. "Try that again, and I really will try and kill you." He threatens her, returning back into his soul scape.

The British voice choughs. 'Yes, like I said, he doesn't like our antics. And just to be clear, she would sooner gut you then let you touch her in 'that way', he emphasized, using air quotes. Aw, I wanted to tease the virgin some more.... Just shut up would you. Your power is the most annoying to explain. Sigh. Anyway, her power is more cost effective, but requires no effort on your part, he explains, tired at the female fragment's antics. All you have to do is block an enemy's attack, and an ethereal copy of her will appear behind them to attack. There are other ways to create one however. All you need to do is wipe blood on her blade, and you can create a copy. There can be up to three copies at a time, and they cannot be more than twenty feet away from you. The other part is that you cannot touch them, or vice versa. They can touch enemies, and vice versa, but not you. We will be in control of the clones, so you can focus on a fight.' He tells him, explaining the more advanced ability, but not how Connor did that hand trick.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 1:20 am

This ability could be useful...He thought to himself silently. He grabbed each soul while pondering on where he can use this...but he did mention it was costly, and rather not start up a ruckus for nothing, so he casted away the idea for now, and marks it down as a maybe in his mental notepad. As he thought about what to do next, he devoured each soul as if he were a teenager eating a bowl of chips while watching a visual film of some sort, completely distracted by nothing else but his immediate action, until all his souls were gone. "Let's see...that's about...42? Not bad. I am almost at 50. I know nothing of how powerful that guy you were fighting in Rome is, but surely he hasn't grown as much as I have now. I ate a total of twelve souls in rather short time, and so with that I am on the path of reaching my goal. 50 is a small number, but in this world, 50 souls can easily put someone on the path to succeeding Death himself...but howabout we take a break, maybe have some fun? That Hollywood sign could use a little message to show we've been here."

OOC: I forgot to include the bartender.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 1:40 am

The albino shrugs in the reflection. 'There is one more ability we have that isn't resonance, but I guess we can wait until later, he says, not sounding that his ability was put off for now. I guess I'll wake Connor up.' The two swords are absorbed by the crystal armor. Said armor shatters off of Landon, reforming into Connor. He yawns, stretching his arms above his head, popping a few joints in the process. "I've got enough c4 on me to do that, or we could teach you that last ability when we get there. I'm hungry now, so lets get something to eat." He says n a bored monotone, walking in a random direction without waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 2:09 am

Something to eat? They had eaten plenty of souls between the both of them! So why must they waste more time? Not to mention that despite the massive damage, and murders they have caused in short time, Ladon preferred not to be known, until the time was right, when he could make his appearance to the world in full force at the top of his prime! And watch how the whither in fear by his name!...His own intentions scared him, in fact they seemed a bit more...twisted over as opposed to his own. Perhaps they were just a thought, a simple thought, a thought that could happen if he stooped to their level. But still he wishes to make himself known, to end the reign of terror that humans have committed over the countless generations born and raised on earth. "Wait Connor" He said, with a slightly disturbed tone reminiscent of his shocked response to his thoughts. "We must hurry now, we have no time to waste. And I must know what the other abilities are..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 2:27 am

Connor sighs and turns around to face the man. "Fine. The last power before resonance is energy manipulation. The weaker attack is a mini nuke that is released from a flashing blade. The explosion does not harm us." He says, still in a bored monotone. "The next is an extremely concentrated energy beam. It is released from a humming blade. With how the energy is build up and released, the beam is able to pierce through almost anything. Buth these attacks take time to charge however, but do not need to be concentrated. It builds automatically." He continues explaining. "One more thing before resonance, our sword form absorbs all forms of energy aside from kinetic energies. We use these energies to fuel our abilities. You'll be able to do that as well. Resonance form is a claymore version of my sword." He summons his blade, and uses his stored energy to force it into resonance. "In this mode, you would be able to use all our skills without having to change blades, and you'll be able to combine them. The sword is weightless to you, but to them it weighs 300 pounds. The armor will be able to shoot shards in any direction , as well as give you 360 vision. Any questions? No? Good." Connor walks inside the sword as he deactivates the resonance, seeing of Landon would activate it.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 2:54 am

Holding the sword in his hand, feeling its crystallized surface, gripping it tightly, and concentrated heavily.  He tried to merge his soul with his very weapon, his breathing becoming more steady, controlling his wavelength and driving it through the weapon, and back again...until he saw it. His weapon's soul, the very one he visualized, which seemed to be split into multiple ones, but linked to one larger one. He reached out and grabbed, and instantly felt the power that his weapon possessed course through him, as if their power was now one! "Lets..." He said with gritted teeth, turning his legs into cheetah legs as well as buffing them up to gain even more speed from them. "WIPE HOLLYWOOD FROM THE MAP!" He blasted it off in blinding speed, at probably speeds that most racecars drive. He extended the now claymore sword, as well as fire shards from his newly acquired armor throughout the many streets that they had turned in a short time. He sliced his extended weapon, which brought many buildings, even the larger ones to crumble! He then, feeling the tight weapon in his hands, laid down one of quartet's "mini nukes" which blew up more buildings and larger memorable structures behind him! He ran through Chinatown, destroying the many buildings as well as punching an old guy with a wavelength encloaked fist, which at his speed as well at his strength, blew his head up upon contact, causing brain matter to get into his face. He messed the walk of fame with his fast feet, dragging the 20 foot sword through the granite, leaving all names  majorly defaced or destroyed, but Steven Spielberg untouched, before sprouting his gargoyle wings and flying to the Hollywood sign, where he overlooked the heavenly destructed that he had caused, in the most memorable parts of Hollywood, the many things that made Hollywood...well Hollywood, without those it was practically nothing. Feeling the power of claymore, he shot off a hefty lazer in the center, causing a large ravenous fire to eat the core of the city, a fire which combined with the many others from collapsed buildings, and gas explosions made a smile come onto Ladon's face. "Ha...." he said plainly, dropping the weapon and kneeling down breathing heavily with fatigue. "Do what you may now to this sign....then we set off...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 3:15 am

"Sigh, you guys are so lucky I still put up with you." He says to himself, walking over to certain letters. 'Oh come on, we know the real reason you keep us around.' Kitai tells Connor. He doesn't respond, simply placing c4 on the letter's supports. He returns to Landon, and activates a detonator. The two 'L's fell, as well as the 'Y', leaving 'HO WOOD'. Connor transforms back to Kitai. He looks at the original's work. He begins laughing and pointing, eventually falling to the ground, holding his gut, laughing like a loon. Eventually he stops, and stares at the sky. "So, what now? I say We head for vegas. I never lose with money. Then we can burn it to the ground. What'da ya'say?" He asks his meister, still staring at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 12:12 pm

Vegas huh? That was a place to consider, and he has some...or rather a lot of money to spend. And lets just say that either way the outcome sways, Ladon shall not be a loser. Granted at that point one might think that maybe he loves his money or his fortune, but he rather not waste it all, and save it for a larger plan own the raod "Alright" He said finally, getting up and turning his legs back to normal. "I can rent us a plane, we can fly it there if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At his request (open with permission)
Page 1 of 1