Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. Empty
PostSubject: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 11:17 pm

Reaver arrives with Ujiami in Antarctica. He throws him to the cold snowy ground immediately. "Get up and walk forward! We have a long walk ahead of us and believe me you don't want me to drag you." The Kishin egg tosses him a worn and tattered jacket. "If your cold, wear that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 12:35 am

Dante walks up "trust me you want to get up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:01 am

Ujiami gets up and puts on the jacket. He starts to walk forward.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 9:54 am

They began walking, and continue for about four hours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 1:32 pm

"Reeeeeaveeerrrrr why are we walking when you could just fly us there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 1:56 pm

Ujiami keeps his mouth shut and he keeps walking, his hands starting to feel numb.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 2:37 pm

"because i refuse to carry this urchin, and if we flew we wouldn't be able to watch him." he looks at ujiami ''i need your whole body to work, so if you get frostbite show me''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:59 pm

"How much long we have to be walking Reaver -_-' "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:22 pm

Ujiami signs and says, "So...what exactly do you want with me?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:26 pm

Reaver ignores the question. "You are a meister, correct? If you were a weapon you would have transformed back there." He motions for Dante to come to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:29 pm

"Yeah, I'm a meister. What about it?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:41 pm

"Dante. Come here. This boy is a weapon. And a very gifted one. You are going to wield him as a test."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 9:42 pm

walks over. "Of all people why him?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:05 pm

"Because he's our only resource."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:13 pm

"fine >.>." changes to weapon. "dont drop me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:40 pm

Anyone who can detect souls can feel a large witch one heading in the group's direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:44 pm

Dante twitches. "I smell a witch....and a strong one at that."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:44 pm

"Hmmm... this does not bode well. Dante," He catches him. "deal with our guest. Shibusen, you will come with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:48 pm

Dante changes back to his human form and walks off in the direction of the souls wave length.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:56 pm

As Dante sees the the witch, a young man in his lower twenties wearing a green suit, the man stops and bows. "greetings." He says politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:00 pm

bows, "hello."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:03 pm

"Ah, good! It is good to be polite to everyone. May I ask what your purpose is for being out here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:19 pm

"just transporting a fugitive to a compound, how about you?."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:21 pm

"Ah, looking for something to do... gotta keep entertained, ya'know? Now, see. The thing is, I am most easily entertained through combat..." His arms start glowing a light shade of green. "Sorry to have made our discussion brief."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:24 pm

"awww well then guess so." a void opens where Dante's heart is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next