Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:32 pm

He grins. then closes his eyes. His arms turn neon green. "Green slicer!" he shouts, sending several slicing green blades at Dante.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:45 pm

"oh crap!" runs around him trying to avoid the blades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:48 pm

"If you can't break through these simple strikes, you are weaker than you appear..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:57 pm

"i really have no training you see i never went to the DWMA so i am kinda flying blind here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:03 am

"Aha, so an untrained soul... Well, you won't give me nearly enough entertainment." He starts following Reaver, ignoring Dante. "You may walk with me if you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:06 am

Jumps onto his back trying to shove his head into the void. "Never turn your back to an opponent."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:09 am

He sits there for a second before jumping out from under Dante. "Very interesting... If I was unable to switch to your wave length fast enough, that would've hurt me severely." He looked at his hand. "Hell, I think that still hurt me considerably... What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:16 am

OOC: Dante's void begins to split one's soul from their body, so matching his soul wavelength would have no effect on it. If anything it would make the void more familiar to the soul, thus making it easier to tear out, and causing more damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:20 am

"My name? My name is Dante Toromaki the next death scythe or demons sword....havent decided yet..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:24 am

"Ah... You have the potential. Anyway, you have my attention again, but this time lets keep this melee, okay?" He says this while his arms turn into praying mantis arms. He flexes them menacingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:28 am

(OOC: sorry, should've read that bit about the void first!
Quick explaination why he is still fine: he was strong enough to hold himself together.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:41 am

"Hmmm bugs are usually squashed.......gonna need a helll'a big shoe to squash this one."pulls out a knife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:44 am

He simply grins widely before rushing toward Dante, pincers swinging as they get close enough. (He's trying to grab him.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:46 am

throws the knife at his chest and waits for him to get closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:49 am

Dodges the knife effortlessly then grabs Dante's arms, lifting him off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:52 am

Reaver senses Dante's soul and understands that he's finally fighting. "You'd best not lose boy." He says under his breath. "Shibusen, we will be travelling a few more miles, and will be flying the rest of the way to avoid any 'incident' with the witch. Give me your arm."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 1:01 am

(OOC: Sorry guys, gotta hit the sack for now. I'll be done with school after tomorrow, so I'll be able to stay up later after that. Good night!)
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 1:03 am

OOC: Good night, I'll be done Thursday, your lucky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 1:07 am

OOC: your both lucky not until next week here.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 1:08 am

OOC: Yeah but your at a year round school
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 11:45 am

kicks him in the face and changes into weapon to try and fall out of his grasp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 2:21 pm

"slippery little guy..." He says, taking a small step back. "Green slicers!" He sends several flying green blades in Dante's direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:46 pm

Ujiami looks at the two fighting and sighs. He mutters, "This is only slowing down our trek..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:47 pm

"Ignore them. We will fly the next couple of miles. Dante will meet us there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:52 pm

"Alright then...try not to drop me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next