Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ujiami's Walk (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ujiami's Walk (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Ujiami's Walk (OPEN)   Ujiami's Walk (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 5:57 pm

OOC: Alright, please pay attention to what I am about to say: I want characters in this topic that would hate Ujiami. The reason they would is because he lead an attack on Death city and killed a few *coughhundredcough* people.

Ujiami is walking down death city, the hood on his grey hoodie down to reveal his golden blonde hair. He looks around and sighs at the sight of people giving him glares. He begins to twirl his dagger in his hand, his eyes blue as crystals. He sits down on a nearby bench and leans back. No one would ever give him a break...Ikaru, Dustan and Dralin all hated him. People who were once his friends...he had even saved Dralin's life, and he wasn't grateful at all. Daniel was his only true friend nowadays...he just wished people would believe that he couldn't control his actions. "No one's ever going to believe you...just get on with your life..." He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami's Walk (OPEN)   Ujiami's Walk (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 6:05 pm

Beth was wearing her dark cloak over a purple tunic. She was just leaving the office after hearing the bad news. "That evil Mizuki controled my body to just kill everyone. .." She looked up at the fellow in front of her. "What was that mister?" She questioned, raising her arched eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami's Walk (OPEN)   Ujiami's Walk (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 6:14 pm

Ujiami looked up. "Oh...sorry...you don't deserve to hear my brooding...probably just gonna throw stones and pebbles like the rest of them, aren't you?" Despite his words, he smiled and stood up. He began to walk away, chuckling. He preferred to laugh about his misery in public...and destroy things in private.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami's Walk (OPEN)   Ujiami's Walk (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 6:22 pm

"I just learned that parts of Death City is destroyed by me. I guess I would do the same thing." Before she knew it, her voice started to crack as she started to sob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami's Walk (OPEN)   Ujiami's Walk (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 6:21 pm

Ujiami stopped and turned to look at her. "What are you talking abo-" That was when she started to cry. He looked at her, a little shocked and then started walking towards her. "Believe me...I know what it's like. Most people don't but...I do." He put a hand on her shoulder and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami's Walk (OPEN)   Ujiami's Walk (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 7:52 pm

"I almost killed the remainder of my only family because of that greedy wench..."  She looked up at him, cleaning her warm tears off of her cheeks. "When I look at those who smile, laugh and joke, everything feels real again. Almost like my real family were here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami's Walk (OPEN)   Ujiami's Walk (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ujiami's Walk (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1