Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 5:52 pm

Nunally grabbed the catalog and gave her a "thumb up". Smiling she started searching for some interesting posters. The meister found some nice looking posters and stickers. Nana decided to show Jasmine the ones she had found. "Hey, Jasmine, take a look at these:" She whispered
Decorations:
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 6:01 pm

Girly things and guitars, huh? Jasmine thought, smirking blatantly at this while she wrote down the girl's choices. I can work with this. "Looks cool, Nana!" She said, keeping her tone quiet enough to not disturb the other two, "Have you ever played guitar...?" The weapon asked, her tone seeming to express that she'd only thought of such as she'd begun to speak the words.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 6:13 pm

Nunally looked at Jasmine with her eyes half closed. "Jasmine... A.I's don't have hobbies you know... So... Obviously, I have never played any instrument. Even though... I really, really, reaaallyy want to... However, I don't even have enough money to buy myself some new clothes." Explained Nana quietly and slowly. Even though she wanted to point out that the answer to Jazz's question was quite obvious, she realized it would be a bit rude.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 6:22 pm

Got her. Jasmine said; they had not yet gotten her to admit that she didn't own any other clothes. This gave them an excuse to go and get her more. "You what?" Jazz said, faking surprise; Joe turned on cue, looking at them with a raised brow. He knew exactly what Jasmine had done.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 6:38 pm

Nunally got suspicious when she heard Jasmine's faked surprise. She narrowed her eyes, looking directly at the weapon. There was something in her voice... Tsk... I regret turning that piece of junk off now... She thought, immediately turning her computer on again. The meister, started searching through the programs installed on her hard drive. She wanted to find an old tone analyzer her A.I had created years ago.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 6:42 pm

Joseph moved away from Lily, who seemed content with the end of her song, now, and was directing he attention to the current situation. "You realize this calls for another shopping trip?" He stated, the words phrased as though they were designed to make up a question but his tone expressing very clearly that the words were matter-of-fact and were leaving zero room for argument.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 6:57 pm

Nunally looked at them both, hiding her suspicion from the two. Et tu, Brute?("you too, Brutus?") Thought the meister. She ran her hand through her long hair. "What do you mean, Bru- eh I mean, Joseph? What shopping? I'm helping you all with your matter at the moment. I'll..I'll do the shopping for clothes later! I... I've got everything planned already!" Told them Nana, trying to lie. The truth was- she had no idea how to survive with only $200 hidden in her shoe. The money she had found in her creator's laboratory was slowly running out. Nunally had to admit though, that her A.I knew how to spend money in a reasonable way.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 6:59 pm

ooc: I know some Latin, lol

ic:

He raised a brow, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked at her, "You're not talking me out of this." Joseph clarified, stepping closer. "As our partner, we're just as responsible for your welfare as you are of ours. More so, actually, because we're the weapons, so we are the ones that protect you."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 7:22 pm

OOC: I know, I put the translation there just in case ;)

IC:
Nunally felt like a prey trapped in a corner without any way of escaping. Or maybe? "No, no, no, no, no! Joseph, shopping doesn't have anything to do with protecting! I know I'm 3, but I'm not actually a kid! I've learned so much, I can take care of myself! How do you think I've survived for all this time?" Whispered Nana, clearly not wanting Lily to hear what they were talking about. The truth was- she survived alone for so many years only because her A.I wouldn't let her starve to death. She didn't know how to take care of herself yet, but she didn't want to admit it. Nana didn't want to be a burden for her weapons. She didn't them to be always wasting their time on helping her with every single thing. They had already done so much for her and she was grateful for that, but she started feeling that it isn't fair for them to do so much for her while she couldn't do anything to repay them for their kindness. The meister felt a strange pain in her heart. She put her fist on her chest, like she wanted to get rid of the pain by touching her own heart.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 7:24 pm

"I literally have too much money for my bank account." He said flatly, pretending he could ignore the way this tensed his twin, made her eye twitch and her attitude shift. It was a matter to address at a later time. Lily, taking a note from Jazz, who had mouthed something to her in secret, disappeared into a deeper section of the instruments.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2017, 9:48 pm

Nunally looked at Jasmine. Once again, the situation became tense. The Meister clenched her fists and teeth. She got slightly irritated. "...and what money has to do with what I've just told you, Joseph?! Nothing, my dear. I have a feeling you weren't listening or you're planning something important that concerns me without telling me! It doesn't matter though and if you love hearing about money so much I'll tell you a boring fact: I've managed to survive for about two years with only 1500 dollars in my pocket. I still have 200 left. Magic, huh? No, my dear, it's because of the cold calculations of the A.I. that was basically keeping me almost starving everyday just to save "resources". So now, because you know more about my everyday life, we can focus on what you and you sister need at the moment. I'll solve my problems later. Or at least I'll try to.. anyways, I can't just keep asking you two for help. It's unfair because you've already done a lot for me." Spoke Nunally. At first she sounded annoyed, angry even, but the longer she was speaking, the more calmer she was becoming. After she finished talking, she sighed in relief and closed her eyes for a second. She had a head ache from thinking
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 8:29 am

What she hadn't counted on was that every word she'd spoken had sent Lilian closer to crying. Hands down the bleeding heart of the three, she was clearly and already in silent tears by the time that Nana was through and was subsequently caught somewhere between running back to the car before big brother Joey could scold her for not keeping her emotions more and check, and simply running to the meister to give her a hug. She was shaking, ever so slightly, so very little that it would take the computer brain to pick up on the fact. Thing was, though, that Lily was fighting it, was fighting letting show just how very, very much the girl's words had effected her, and that alone was enough, the second Joseph looked at her, to set him over the edge, himself.

"Look," he said, his voice clipped and calculated, eyes managing to be both cold and seeming like they were ablaze with a hard, harsh flame. "I don't bloody need to get anything, today. Not absolutely. Neither of us with die tonight, or next week, or within the year just because I didn't pick things up for the new apartment. It's as simple as that." He removed a clenched fist, white knuckled, from his pocket in order to gesture at Lily. "She's just as content to sleep on a concrete floor beside a moving subway as she is in her gaudy princess bed back home. That's her. She doesn't care. She doesn't mind. If it will help someone else out, she'll cut off her own arm. We've already had to convince her not to give away her kidney." His voice was increasing in volume, even as the tone deepened, becoming darker, expression steeling. "But she's my sister and I love her. It's my job to take care of her and I have every intention of doing exactly that. But if you think for one bloody second that just because you aren't on death's door that I'm going to neglect the fact that you are clearly homeless and barely alive with nothing more to your name than what you have on you that you are sorely mistake." He'd managed to be nearly in her face, now, and Jasmine's cooling touch, fingers freezing as she fought to channel the sensation, was the only thing keeping him from seeming as though his blood would literally boil. Sweat was beginning to tease at his pores, his face red, the veins in it becoming faintly visible; those on his arms, hidden by his attire, were already blatant at the surface. "I'm frankly insulted that you would even consider such an option."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 9:10 am

Nunally immediately understood her mistake. Joseph words struck her like a powerful slap in the face. She bit her lip and started staring at the ground. Disabling that stupid computer was a bad idea! A terrible one... It would never allow me to cause that much damage... I shouldn't have raised my voice...
I'm hurting everyone.
Her own thoughts were affecting her as much as Joseph's words. Her face turned pale and she tried to stop her own tears. "I'm sorry.." The girl finally whispered quietly and with a weak voice- like a little kid that was being scolded by their parents. "I...I...I... I just... I'm... lost... I've been thrown into this so suddenly..." Nana tried to explain herself, but she just couldn't form any decent sentence- Her entire body was trembling. She was scared of hurting and insulting them more. The girl grabbed her arm and squeezed it. Nothing could calm her down. She even started considering switching her control unit online again. Maybe being completely honest with them would help?"I...I just don't want to be a burden for you... I... I... I already feel so useless... and... " Tears started rolling down her cheeks and her voice was shaking. "I'm so sorry... I... just... The only thing I want is... just... to become a meister you deserve... I have failed... I'm sorry for everything... and..
I want you to know that... that I'll always put your needs ahead of mine... It's just... I feel it's the only thing I can do for you...
"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 9:24 am

His steam hadn't ceased, but his ability to speak was drastically dwindling. Saying nothing, he turned on his heel in a manner akin to an about face, walking off and away from them. As he passed by, he ruffled his sister's hair, a bit too rough for what he intended, but he didn't noticed and merely proceeded on. It was enough, in his way, as Lily was accustomed to such behaviours and attitudes from him. Silently, she knuckled the tears from her eyes, turning to follow after him in obedient silence.

Shaking her head, Jasmine pushed back the side of her hair that she still grew out, clearly fed up with the whole ordeal in her own way. "It's alright," Jazz said, instinctively pulling the shorter girl to her, "He's more frustrated than anything. It will pass. He's a loose cannon but he's harmless."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 9:34 am

Nana shook her head, tears were still falling down from her chin. "Y-you don't understand... He... he was right... I... It's my fault. I should have chosen my words more carefully...I just... I felt something was... off... and... " The girl weak attempt to explain her thoughts and feeling clearly failed. She felt defeated. "I probably shouldn't have switched off that controlling device in the first place... I was probably more efficient as a mindless doll... and I was causing less damage to you all." Her monolog was filled with guilt and regret she was staring at a wall with a blank look in her eyes. She finally looked at poor little Lilian. "I'm sorry for making you cry..." The girl told her, almost whispering. Her face was still pale like a sheet of paper. "I'll... I'll join you later... I don't feel well..." She added as she started walking in a seemingly random direction- she needed a cup of cold water. It's all she wanted at that moment.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on July 8th 2017, 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DIRECTION!*)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 9:43 am

Once more, the group split into two, Joseph and Lilian setting about finishing up the non-tech additions for the apartment and Jasmine operating as a sort of retainer for their meister. She kept enough distance to allow Nunally some introspection, letting her be alone enough with her thoughts to sort them out while still ensuring that she was aware that they were not, in fact, leaving her alone. For better or for worse, the meister was stuck with their little trio, now, and there was no getting rid of them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 10:20 am

Nunally kept sobbing quietly all the way to the nearest vending machine. Once she reached it, she quickly bought herself a bottle of water, then the girl disappeared from sight, hiding in a corner where she thought that no one could find her. Nana leaned against the wall with teary eyes and opened her bottle of water. After taking a big sip, she sighed and closed her eyes. "I should have died back then in Professor's lab... and he should have survived..." The girl whispered to herself. "Damned kishin eggs... How did they get into the lab anyways!?" Added she, before sighing and taking another sip. Her hands were still trembling terribly.
"Now this... I don't even know what to do now... I feel I won't be able to look them in the eyes again. I've destroyed everything with one outburst of my stupidity..." The meister bit her lip. Then she murmured something that none, even her couldn't understand. Probably it was just some gibberish talk. In the end she asked herself: "...what should I do now?" The meister kept her eyes closed, trying to calm herself down even a bit.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 10:44 am

"Well, for starters, you can get some real food in your system," the weapon said, leaning against the wall beside her casually. She'd been silent when she'd taken up her current position, a bag of chips in her hand, held out lazily as if to tempt the girl. "All in all, though, you pick your chin up, dry your tears, and you move forward into another day. That's all you can do, really." As she dropped the bag, she lazily, carelessly, revealed her wrist, marked by old self-harm scars, painted over with tattoos, the clearest of which read simply Enough.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 12:18 pm

Nana almost had a mini-heart attack. She turned towards the weapon with her eyes opened wide. "H-h-h-how much did you hear?" The meister asked the weapon, her hands were still trembling. She then noticed that Jasmine brought food. Hesitantly she took a small fistful of chips- which immediately ended up in her mouth. "T-Thank you..." She whispered. After a long moment of collecting her thoughts and staring at the weapon's wrist. It was a rather shocking sight for her. Nana closed her eyes for a second, before looking back at the weapon. "Ignorance leads to misunderstandings, I guess...” She suddenly said, referring to her “argument” with Joseph

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 12:23 pm

"Eh, it happens. People do things," she shrugged, handing the bag over and going for a bag of cookies, as well. Sugar would help tide the girl over until they got a full meal. "He's not going to hold it against you. Not really. He may make it out like it, if he's being particularly cold, but as I said: he's harmless." She tossed the cookies to her as well, rubbing at her arm absentmindedly. "We're just trying to look out for you. It's what we do. Shit, you have no idea how much he's helped out with little Lucia and she's not even his kid. She's mine and Claire's... as far as anyone that matters in the situation is concerned."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 2:41 pm

Nana ate a few cookies. Sugar really helped her regain at least some of the lost energy. "Thank you...again" She whispered. And now she's feeding me... I really want to do something for them for once... The girl thought. Nana tried to think of something positive to say. "If Joseph wasn't harmless, he'd find himself on the ground faster than it takes to say "Cheese"" She tried to joke with a strange supposedly cute and innocent grin. Damnit this joke was weak... The girl blushed, looking away. "Sorry...That was supposed to be a joke...I guess I'm not in the mood..." She explained. Then she realized that she'd learned something more about Jasmine. The meister looked at her, smiling. "I didn't know... Having a family must be a pleasant thing..." Nana said, then scratched her head.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 3:02 pm

Jazz shrugged, folding her arms behind her head as she leaned back against the wall once more, "I'm still new to it, myself, if we're honest. I was... orphaned. Most of my childhood was spent in foster care until I joined the DWMA."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 3:17 pm

Nunally looked down, smiling slightly. "Well... I understand that feeling so well...At least I think I do..." The meister admitted, finally leaving her spot and standing in front of the weapon. "Let's find our grumpy man and his sweet lil' sister, okay?" Suggested the Meister with a grin and a wink. It was safe to assume that she has regained at least a small portion of her positive attitude.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 4:36 pm

Jasmine nodded, kicking herself off the wall and setting about leading Nunally towards the front of the store. By this point, she knew, Joseph would be in the process of scheduling delivery to their new apartment --- hell, things might start getting delivered before they even made it back. She never quite knew with him. Sure enough, though, they found Joe and Lily at the checkout counter, him signing the receipt and delivery confirmation paperwork. He seemed calmer, now, at least from this distance, but looks were known to be deceiving, one could suppose.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 4:42 pm

Nunally started losing the confidence the moment she saw Joseph. Her hands started trembling nervously. Nana wanted to make sure before getting closer to the weapon. Started scanning his wavelength using her Soul Perception, hoping it would be an answer to her worries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)
Page 15 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next