Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Josh (Dropped)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Josh (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Josh (Dropped)   Josh (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 11:28 am

Name: Josh

Meister: none

Weapon Form: Jt turns into dual katanas. The blades are about 1 1/2 meters long. The hilts are black with a red fabric wrapped around it. On the meister's will, He can turn into one katana, tie the fabrics together, or even connect the hilts together, it a dual ended weapon.

Love Interest: None

Appearance: Josh has wild brown hair and sky blue eyes. His clothes vary, but he always has a black Fedora with a red cross on it, and a black trench coat with a hood, though the first button is connected around his neck and let's the sleeves blow in the breeze.

Personality: Josh is shy. When he is around people he doesn't know, he tends to put up his hood, trying not to be noticed. He is a happy person, though, and when he is your friend, he can be a great guy. Loud at times, but great. He is kind, and absent minded, starting to daydream at any given moment.

History: Josh was always being shipped to different homes, so he doesn't consider himself to have a last lame. As such, he never had to many friends, nor has he really known what it was like to have a family. At around the age of 14, he left the orphanage, and started doing odd jobs. When he was a janitor for a circus, he was convinced by a fellow weapon named Ayoko to come to the DWMA. He has been there for a little while, and has had no luck on finding a meister. He works as a janitor in the school as well as attending it.

Miscellaneous: Josh has psychic powers, made up of telekinesis and X-ray vision. When he activates his X-ray vision, his eyes go from blue to a bright orange, it is limited as well, not being able to go to far. His telekinesis has an 80 pound limit. His powers can only effect non-living creatures, and do not work in his weapon form. unless resonating, then he can push or pull people, but it puts stress on him. To much and Jt will revert back to his normal state.

Soul Resonance: Josh uses his powers to create small shields around him which is more useful for blocking then his actual weapon form. As such, Josh requires more skill to use, as he does not have an offense Soul Resonance. Depending on the attack, Josh's shield might not be able to block it. Normal attacks up to medium size energy balls are his limit. And even then, blocking projectiles put strain on both Josh and his meister.

~Sometimes, his X-ray vision will go off for extended periods of time, and he can't turn it off.

~He likes chicken

~His favorite colors are red and yellow, but red and yellow will stand out in a crowd too much.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater. 私はソウル Eater が好きです

Last edited by Jt on June 11th 2016, 12:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Josh (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh (Dropped)   Josh (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 8:57 pm

Psycic abilities do make me a tad worried... but, considering the restrictions, I don't think it will become too big of a problem. But increasing it with Resonance I'm a bit shaky about........ Say he can pull with about 80 pounds of force. When Resonating, that means he could pull with 160 pounds and potentially rip the weapon out of someone's hand or something. Or you could probably have enough power to throw someone around.

There needs to be a bit more restriction on what it can and can't do such as saying something like "he can't move anything with a Soul using his powers" or something.
Back to top Go down

Josh (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh (Dropped)   Josh (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:43 am

Ok, that's quite a bit better. Accepted!
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Josh (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh (Dropped)   Josh (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 2:13 pm

承認された!
... Again lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Josh (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh (Dropped)   Josh (Dropped) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Josh (Dropped)
Page 1 of 1