Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure) Empty
PostSubject: Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure)   Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 8:21 pm

Josh arrived at Death City a couple of days ago. He was only here because of someone who convinced him to go. She ended up leaving right away, and he was left alone with no place to sleep. So, only having a couple of changes of clothes, he slept in the streets. He figured that this would be his normal life, and didn't really want to be there.

He was laying in the park, staring at the sky and clouds. It looked like it might rain soon, and he sighed in annoyance. He then winced in pain, shutting his eyes shut. When he opened them again, he took out a small pocket watch. He opened it, and looked at it, his eyes were orange. He mumbled in annoyance to himself, not wanting to have his X-ray vision active right now. He put the watch away, looking back at the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure)   Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 8:41 pm

Layla walked about the city she didn't get a chance to wander about very much. She enjoyed the walk even if they day seemed sorta gloomy. She listened to her music as she walked about. She smiled as she bopped along to her music. She found her way to the park as she wandered. She walked past a few people she knew she stopped and talked for a few minutes before walking along again. More dark clouds moved over head. She saw a man laying in the park she smiled as she saw another chance to meet someone new. She walked up to him. "Hello how is it going?" she said with a happy tone. She waited for a reply smiling happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure)   Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 8:51 pm

Josh saw her, well, more of her then he needed to. His face started growing red for several different reasons. He put up his hood, then wished he actually had his arms through the sleeves of his coat. He closed his eyes, and shrugged a little.

Josh: Not bad. You?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure)   Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 9:05 pm

She smiled brightly. "I'm Layla, nice to meet you whats your name?" She asked. She noticed he seemed kinda secluded. "Why are you all alone? It's about to rain most people are heading home. What about you, you wanna go somewhere before it rains?" She said as she sat down beside him. Some water droplets started to come down slowly. She pulled back her headphones, to have a more respectable conversation with the person. She thought he was interesting, not sure why but she found him intriguing. "Oh well its spitting now. it was only a matter of time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure)   Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 9:21 pm

Josh's head started to turn from all of the questions. He sat up, rubbing his head. He ended up standing, and looked at her.

Josh: Okay. Uh, I'm Josh. I was just trying to get some sleep, and I don't have a home. I sleep on the streets. Anything else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure)   Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 9:30 pm

She sighed. "Sleeping in the streets?! why don't you stay with a friend or something. Someone has to have a place for ya." She giggled. "People around here are pretty nice. I'm sure someone can help...Or you can stay with me." She laughed. "Or at least until we can find you a better place then the street." She smiled. A droplet of rain hit her head. she made a small sound, when it hit her. She stood up and grabbed his hand. "Lets find somewhere to go before it rains."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure)   Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 9:35 pm

Josh started getting dragged off by her, and his face started to brighten red.

Josh: Uh, no, that's okay. I really don't need to.

He put his foot on the ground trying to get her to stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure)   Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 9:43 pm

She sighed when she stopped "But...you cant stay in the rain you'll catch your death out here." She said with a slight whimper in her voice. "Where will you go then, hmmm?!" She asked. She wasn't just going to abandon someone who needed help, if he had no where else to go she would find him a suitable living arrangement if she could. What kind of person would she be if she left a blind eye to his predicament. "Josh, Don't be silly you got to get inside before it starts to pour, you'll get soaked to the bone and get sick!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure)   Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 9:52 pm

Josh rubbed the back of his head, looking away from her. He leaned against the wall, with a sheepish grin on his face.

Josh: I'll be alright. It's just that there is some, complications, involved. I can handle myself. And I won't die in the rain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure)   Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure) I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 10:06 pm

She laughed. "No one dies from rain, people get sick from the rain...that's what kills them, no one is immune to disease." She looked at him desperately. "Come on don't be a stubborn mule!" She giggled "What complications?" She asked she wasn't sure why he was acting the way he was. Or what he meant by Complications. She was a little concerned about what he meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure)   Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure) I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 10:19 pm

Josh: Okay. I'll go with you, but only for 1 night. So, let's go.

He stopped fighting her, and just went along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure)   Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 5:41 pm

She smiled brightly, she held his hand. "Come on, lets get out of this rain and dry off. I think there is a cafe around the block from here." She was happy, she was able to help someone. She was still very curious about what he said before. Her smile faded she was acting more seriously now. "What did you mean by complications Josh?" She asked looking over at him. The rain was slowly coming down she didn't mind it too much. She waited for Josh to possibly explain what he meant...then again she was worried that he would just shrug it off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure)   Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 5:56 pm

Josh:. . . It may have been a lie. I just wanted to be alone, sorry.

He sat down at the chair, looking at his lap. He took a deep breath, and his eyes started fading, changing from orange to blue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure)   Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fitting in (Josh and Skylark) (Jt and Pure)
Page 1 of 1