Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:02 am

ooc: That's fair. Do you want Himura on the list, or for her to help him find another...?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:46 am

Ooc: She can be on the list ^^
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 12:20 pm

ooc: As you wish :)

Kazuko smiled at this, nodding, "Is she your first meister, then? I can help with training, for you both."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 12:48 pm

"Yeah she's my first meister, and yeah, training would be extremely helpful" he said with a small half smile, "Though, I don't want to encroach too much on your free time".
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 12:57 pm

Kazuko waved a hand at this before taking another bite. Finishing it, she continued, "I have too much free time, honestly. At this rate, I might plan a week long field trip just to not be stuck alone in an empty house." The last statement came out as a nervous, weak attempt at a joke, but the solemn look in her eyes proved it to be all too real.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 4:33 pm

B.J sat in awkward silence for a while after Kazuko made that statement, not really sure how to approach or respond to it, but the weapon knew he couldn't just sit there like an anti-social weirdo. "Well..." He began "How about some type of self strengthening trip for your students, including me and Ashlyn? It'd be an enriching experience I bet"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 4:43 pm

She paused, lost in thought as she considered the idea, turning it over in her head. It could work, easily, and she could get her... Adopted daughter, by all accounts, into it as well. "I could." she said finally, settled on the idea.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 5:49 pm

B.J nodded "Sounds good" he said, taking another chicken tender, trying to think of something else to talk about so the two didn't sit in awkward silence again. "So...Uh....Have any plans after this?" He asked, it felt extremely awkward to ask a grown woman what was on her agenda since he was still a kid, but that's what the violet eyed teen could think of at the moment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 9:48 am

"Not without school today," She said simply, offering a shrug as she ate idly. "Did you have something in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 9:56 pm

B.J was particularly surprised when she asked if he had anything in mind, the weapon was used to going with the flow, or in the case of his past, being forced to do what others wanted. The white haired teen sat in silence for a little bit before replying with a bit of an unsure tone "Well....Not really...There has been a movie I've been wanting to go to, but I've sort of putting it off...I guess I might do that..".
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2016, 9:32 am

"That works," she said, taking a sip of her drink and pushing the plate towards the side of the table. "Would that be something you want me to tag along with?"

ooc: I thought I replied to this, I'm so sorry ._.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2016, 9:09 am

B.J shrugged a bit, "Sure, I don't mind company" the violet eyed weapon responded "besides, movies are a bit of a drag when watched alone "

Ooc: It's alright, I haven't been very active myself
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2016, 9:52 pm

"This is true," She said before waving their waitress over. Saying nothing, she handed her a debt card, gesturing between them both. Murmuring repeated apologies, the young woman nodded like a bobble head before dashing off, giving BJ no time to object.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2016, 11:37 pm

B.J blinked a bit at the sudden exchange of thr card, and then gave Kazuko a small frown of concern . "I probably should've paid my half of the bill.." The weapon murmured, feeling like a mooch for not paying his due.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2