Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chase's Mod Application (Again)

Go down 

Accept?
Yes
Chase's Mod Application (Again) I_vote_lcap0%Chase's Mod Application (Again) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Chase's Mod Application (Again) I_vote_lcap0%Chase's Mod Application (Again) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Chase's Mod Application (Again) Empty
PostSubject: Chase's Mod Application (Again)   Chase's Mod Application (Again) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2016, 10:58 pm

Please name one thing that you like about the site: The awesome community on this site. I love everybody on it.

One thing you would like to see changed about the site: Besides the banner? Nothing really, Maybe have the clubs actually be a thing that happens, even if I play a npc teacher teaching a class.

What makes you more qualified to be a moderator than our other members: I have been active on this site for nearly two years and when nobody else can (Either no staff is on or no other members could) I would make sure to help whatever member anyway i could.

Can you list two other members who would be willing to speak favorably on your behalf? Are either of these members existing or previous staff? (Note that they will, in fact, be contacted):
Vixy
Kidd
Idoc
Grey/Vagrant

How long have you been on the site and how often are you on?: I have been on everysingle day since I first joined, besides this past march when a family member died and I just didn't have time to get on.

Are you a moderator or administrator on another site? Another Forumotion one?: I have been an admin on a Pokemon site and a Zelda site, both forumotion.

Number of Active vs. Inactive characters, and how efficiently you manage them: I have nine characters and three of them are "inactive" (Two of the characters being packaged with each other.) Mostly the reason why they're inactive is because I want most of their threads to be story driven, and I have yet to make or see a thread that would fit them.

Should you be accepted into the staff, what character creation areas would you wish to preside over?: Miester's.

What’s one thing new you would like to add or introduce to the site, and how would you, personally, go about implementing it?: More plot. Bug site plots are fine, but not everyone really want to do huge site plots. So, I would make and control missions to try and get character development out of the peoples characters, that can go on to a linear storylines of missons, or a one off mission for some quick plot/character development.

Have you ever had a dispute with another member online (this site or another) and how did you resolve it?: Just one member on here, and we just naturally got over it and we're cool now.

What is the current Rule Question answer?: Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await”

Two members bring an issue to your attention. One member god-modded out of a situation, and the other member god-modded in return. How do you respond?: Tell them they're both in the wrong and I will look over the topic. If the problem continues, all who kept godmodding will get 10 points and the topic gets shut down.

The vast majority of Staff discussions occur over Skype IM conversations. Do you have a Skype, and what is the name we would add you under?: Jep, Chaseyboi1

Do you see any potential problems arising between yourself and any existing Staff? Nah

What ways, outside of the main site, would we be able to contact you? Skype, Phone, email
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Chase's Mod Application (Again)
Page 1 of 1