Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 9:08 pm

"Agreed." He says landing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 9:12 pm

"Alright...Kori, you'll need a disguise...I could cast a spell on you. So, what do you want to wear?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 9:15 pm

"Well if I'm going to pass off as your sister, I'll need my hair to be the same color as yours but other then that, I don't really care." I said Ladin on my feet after the snowflake melted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 9:18 pm

"Hmm...I got it." He gives her blonde hair like his and skin that's a bit darker. She has a red t-shirt on now and black jeans with holes in them. She also has converses. "There we go...look like a regular teen...like me..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 9:18 pm

Ooc: I'm gonna start the party thread tomorrow k?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 9:21 pm

OOC: aww...
"I look so different but I gotta say I like it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 9:28 pm

"Now for the finishing touch." He goes to punch her in the face, but his hand stops right before it connnects, trying to make her flinch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 9:34 pm

She flinches, by grabbing his hand and incasing it in ice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 9:43 pm

His grin disappears when that happens. He concentrates for a moment and breaks the ice around his hand, the ice falling to the ground. "Heh...couldn't help myself..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 9:44 pm

"Cat like reflexes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 9:49 pm

He smiles. "Guess so..."

OOC: ...We are to never speak of that picture again

Last edited by PhoenixDHS on June 1st 2013, 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 9:51 pm

OOC: *coughs* Dustan blue *coughs* and what picture?

"I may be cold but I'm quick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 9:56 pm

OOC: First off: What do you mean Dustan Blue?
Second: The one where I'm wearing the shirt that says, "Cat Like Reflexes"

"That you are. Now, I'm gonna have to carry you to make it look I saved you. Alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 10:00 pm

"Um ok..."
OOC: actually I completely forgot about that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 10:02 pm

"Start...hovering or something. Oh, and don't worry about Soul Protect. I got us covered."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 10:02 pm

Droon walks strength past wear they landed before seeing them and walking up excitedly" GUYS!you came early! It's so good to see you! " he envelopes both of them in a bear hug twirling around and sitting them down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 10:05 pm

OOC: you just ruined everything
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 10:08 pm

Ooc: I'm helpful like that. Also Droon knew about them from his spies( noone knows he has them yet sshhh)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 10:25 pm

I push my way out if the hug. "Was that necessary?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 10:27 pm

Ujiami also gets out of the hug standing up. "Good to see you too...just not that good..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 10:28 pm

"Agreed. What are you doing here boy."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 10:35 pm

" boy? Remember I'm older than you!also as of right now I live in the city right now,so that's what I'm doing here I was on my way to chupa cabra's for more food. Still it's great to see you even if you don't return the favor. You know reaver used to be quite the partygoer."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 10:51 pm

OOC: Sovuru, Seriously, you're making Droon so very Mary Sue. Mary Sue-ness is quite bad, so I would suggest you make him more NOT MARY SUE! Ergo, and to that end, you will have to drop a few of your characters things. Primarily the spies. You've made your character essentially omniscient....not ok.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 10:58 pm

Ooc: sorry about that I get a little caught up in stuff ill dial it down, no spies, no omnipotence, got it. Message received. I actually wasn't sure if I would even use that. Luckily I have not actually said I have spies in character that would be awkward wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 11:18 pm

"You're heading to a bar in the middle of the desert."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.   Ujiami; trials and ceremonies. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ujiami; trials and ceremonies.
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next