Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! Empty
PostSubject: CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY!   CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2016, 12:43 pm

I know I have a problem, leave me be.

Long story short, I'm going to post random pics/ideas/etc. here as character prompts. I'll number them, and ya'll can have at it. I just really wanna see what people come up with.

CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! Original
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY!   CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2016, 8:03 pm

Why you find such good shiz!?!?!? xD I already want to make this into something. xP But I cant! I can't handle anymore characters right now! Life is keeping me busy and for that I am sorry. :/ But im trying to do things on here again. Anyway xD This would make an awesome Witch servant or maybe even just a Magical Doll made by a witch using an actual Human body as well as other "materials" and she could totally use those little things around her as deadly stuffed animal attacks. :3 Thats what I see when i first look at this anyway. What about it guys? xD
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY!   CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2016, 10:51 pm

Mm, at first I kind of think of some kind of character who got into an accident and was nearly dead until a witch found her and salvaged some various "parts" and attached them onto her, making her some kind of hybrid monster freaky thingy :3
I like idoc's idea too, although it would probably be more fitting as an NPC
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY!   CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2016, 11:57 pm

The daughter of parents obsessed with "perfect" appearances, so when they had their child, they did multiple experiments and surgeries to try to make her perfect, like a doll, but before they could finish, the proper authorities came in and arrested them, but the girl had ran. 

The girl had grown up in an environment where everything had to be perfect like a doll, so she takes her appearance to heart, and in spite and loneliness she goes around making other look like her, most likely by kidnapping them. After turning the victims into "dolls", they're basically very impressionable, brainless zombies, beings that she can now "play" with anytime and anyway she wants. 

I'm thinking her name could be...Raggedy Anne, or maybe just Doll, or Rag Doll?
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY!   CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2016, 12:42 am

Can I please make this char uVu
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY!   CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2016, 9:43 am

Vix, I love you.

Do Raggedy Anne and then make the last name something along the lines of "Doll," For both effects :3

That's up to Vixy, Minty~
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY!   CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2016, 10:00 am

Prompt 2:

CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! 777246373_862169

Prompt 3:
CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! 0405c73bfe767b30ce2b25f690617947

Prompt 4:
CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! 6a1582b37a0cdab546aafb5fa8043c3a

Prompt 5:
CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! Maxresdefault
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY!   CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2016, 1:42 pm

xD okay so #2 reminds me of an idea I've already had for a while. Won't go into details for security reasons buuuuut the look of miss Mummy there reminds me of where my character ideas came from. It a quiet town hidden in a dark and spooky swampland that is surrounded by mountains full of dark damp caves. This place is home to a creepy little town that has a lot of strange laws and rituals. It's also a place where the true lore of Halloween governs a lot of what they do. The people here are strange and scary, but that doesn't make them bad people. Well, not all of them.

I would definitely count Concept 2 as someone from this town. I'd see her as being very self conscious about herself, so much so that she covers herself in bandages and tends to shut herself away, using her magics to keep people away and hide herself away from everything and anyone. Although her magic is slowly driving her into madness, causing her to lash out at anyone who sees her, thinking that anyone who sees her is branding her a monster and will end up killing her if she doesn't kill them first.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY!   CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2016, 10:39 pm

To flare: Uh, sure flare XD I didn't think I had jurisdiction over that 

Could I wait for the next round of props? :3
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY!   CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2016, 9:51 am

You can post whenever you want, love, you're not bound to it :3 But if you come up with an idea, it's up to you if anyone else uses it
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY!   CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2016, 10:03 am

CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! Original

Subject 5665 (Formerly "Janet Reamer")

Gender/Sex: Presumably Female

Species: Indeterminate. Formerly human.

Love Interest: Unknown.

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Unknown.

Weapon/Meister: The nature of 5665's soul makes it difficult to wield and resonate with weapons, but not impossible.

Other Form(s): 5665 is capable of becoming a "Slender Mongoose" and is often followed by small purple-blue car-like creatures. They are soulless, though do not seem to be clowns.

Appearance: 5665 appears to be a small girl, 12-15 years of age. Her skin is mostly a pale pink color, but also shows patches of a dull purple color. These patches are separated by stitches of what seems to be blue yarn, but is actually just as sturdy as her skin and grows back at the normal rate. She seems to have heterochromia iridis, meaning her eyes are different colors. One eye is a pink-ish purple, the other a pale blue. Both eyes seem to have adopted the same dismal design, however, and are both capable of glowing. Her hair is blonde in color, and seems to have been hastily cut to shoulder length with a sharp object. Her lips are blue, as though lacking oxygen. Her preferred style of clothing appears to be Gothic Lolita or any style similar to that found in children's books like Alice in Wonderland. Another interesting fact is that, although her blood is black, it does not seem to display any of the unique properties found in black blood. From the base of her spine extends a long cat-like tail.

Personality: 5665 is very childish in nature. Unable to speak, she shows what she wants by pointing at it or making small noises like grunts, screeches, and "ah" sounds. She does, however, seem to understand the English language, as well as French. Her temper is a bit short, and she has a tendency to storm off if things don't go her way. Despite this, 5665 has only physically assaulted somebody on one documented occasion. This person had called her a "freak", told her she looked "like a rag-doll", and proceeded to tell her that she needed to "go die in a hole". If not for intervention, 5665 would have surely killed the man.

5665 also shows an attraction to cats, sweets, and the outdoors. However, she reacts very negatively towards birds, bread, and plain water. It is assumed this has something to do with her time in captivity, though this is unconfirmed. Despite the DWMA's best efforts, they cannot get her to sign her name as anything other than 5665.

History: Janet Reamer was born into a rather... dysfunctional family. Her mother was constantly too busy to deal with her three children, of which Janet was the youngest. Her father was nowhere to be found. As such, the oldest, her brother, often took care of the other two. This often created friction between her two older siblings. Eventually the arguments would elevate into physical violence. This drove Janet into running away from home at age nine. Of course, it was a childish thing to do, and Janet would have just come back like any other child her age, had she not been kidnapped that night.

After being kidnapped, Janet was fumbled around in the slave market for about a year before being sold to a witch. This witch treated her kindly at first... fed her, clothed her, read her stories. This only lasted about a month before the witch began experimenting on the girl with the hopes of creating the ultimate weapon against the DWMA. Janet, dubbed Subject 5665, would be the witch's ultimate... and final... masterpiece.

During Janet's time with the witch, she was subject to many "surgeries". Some physical, some magical. Her skin was peeled away, replaced with the hide of an unknown mythical creature. Her eyes torn out of her skull, the right replaced a week later with that of a Mongoose witch, the left replaced a month later with that of a meister. Her blood was drained, replaced with an unknown black liquid. The tail of a bakeneko attached to her spine. Her vocal cords were ripped out, replaced with those of a banshee. Lastly, her mind... Janet's mind was scrambled. She lost all sense of who she was. The long term effects of this have yet to be seen... Eventually there came a time where the witch could no longer contain 5665, even in it's frail and deteriorated state. 5665 killed the witch in cold blood, hobbling it's way out of the building. She wandered the wilderness for awhile, but soon came into contact with a pair of DWMA students. After being unable to determine the composition of her soul, she allowed the pair to take her back to the school. The school has since kept her under wraps, but has kept her well looked after. They allow her to roam the city at night, if she pleases. However, she must wear a cloak at all times, keeping herself hidden from others for her own safety.

Soul Count: At least part of 5665's soul is human. While she has not consumed a soul, it is assumed that she could become a Kishin Egg if she so desired.

Miscellaneous:

Abilities:
AbilityDesctiptionSource
Mixed Soul5665's soul appears to be a stitched together mess of odd design covered in strange markings. Various parts of the soul give off colors of blue, purple, and even pink.Years of Experimentation.
Soul Perception5665 has displayed the ability to see the souls of others, and read very generalized personalities from these souls, as well as the nature of these souls. Her left eye glows when she uses this.Left eye of a deceased meister that had the ability.
Mongoose Magic5665 has displayed the ability to use Mongoose based magic. Her spells will be listed individually in another table. Her right eye glows when she uses this ability. Right eye of a mongoose witch.
Thick Hide5665's skin has been shown to be exceptionally durable. The edge of a normal blade wouldn't pierce it. Things like the Demon Weapons of the DWMA will have a hard time, but will be capable of penetrating it with enough of an impact. Skin of an unknown mythical creature.
Cat Familiars5665 has displayed the ability to create up to 10 cat-like familiars at once. She can see and hear what these familiars do, if she pleases. When she is done with these, she can cause them to self-destruct and create a small blast.Tail of a Bakeneko monster.
Advanced Regeneration5665 heals at an extremely fast rate when compared to normal humans. This only takes place while she is asleep. A full 8 hour night of sleep will heal any injury short of a lost limb. Lost limbs will take 56 hours of sleep to heal, assuming the cut was at the shoulder. That number will diminish the closer to her wrist or foot the cut was.Unknown black substance that replaces her blood.
Increased Physical Capacity5665's physical abilities well exceed that of most normal humans. Her speed, power, and reflexes are all on par with some of the top DWMA meisters.Unknown source. Presumably the witch tampering with or replacing her muscles.
Banshee's Scream5665 is capable of letting out an ear-splitting scream that vibrates the very air. It will break glass and even crumble weak stone.Vocal cords of a banshee.

Spell Description Mantra
Extreme Resistance to Poisons 5665 is nearly immune to NATURAL toxins. She is capable of eating poisonous berries or taking the bites of cobras without an issue. Passive.
Transformation 5665 is capable of transforming into a blonde "Slender Mongoose" at will. It is assumed that this was the witch's animal form. N/A
Burrowing 5665 can tunnel through dirt, sand, or snow at an exceptional rate. She could potentially tunnel under the battlefield and pop out anywhere she wants. N/A
Mongoose Claws 5665 can extend her fingernails into sharp and durable claws for enhancing her attacks or burrowing abilities. She seems to be very capable with these, N/A
Aggression Mode When 5665 enters a state of high damage, she becomes enraged, losing herself to her magic. Her physical strength is doubled, enabling her to pick up a minivan if she so pleased. She cannot activate this without being seriously injured, however, and will not determine friend from foe. Passive

Weaknesses: Due to the nature of her soul, 5665 is very vulnerable to wavelength attacks. She also has a hard time dealing with impact damage and has displayed a severe phobia of canines.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await... Maybe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY!   CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2016, 10:17 am

A little something for Prompt 4.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY!   CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2016, 10:50 am

so apparently Eme beat me to it. Now I'm sad.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY!   CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2016, 10:51 am

I can find quite a few more prompts, love :)

You guys are all so incredible. I love these!
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY!   CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2016, 10:52 am

But I really liked that one >u<
also, mind replying to my pm about conjoined twins?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY!   CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2016, 10:56 am

I think I missed that. Lemme go check my inbox
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY!   CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2016, 10:56 am

I have no PM?
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY!   CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2016, 10:57 am

just.. um, get on the chat box pwease >u<
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY!   CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2016, 10:57 am

Moving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY!   CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHARACTER PROMPT FRENZY!
Page 1 of 1