Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

addison  lydia - Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ]   addison  lydia - Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2016, 11:51 pm

Lydia glanced at their fused together shoulders. "If I remember right, that's Addison's shoulder bone that I can move. It's stunted and half formed, but for some reason I have control over it instead of her. If I were to be separated, well.. Our heart is right about.. here." She pointed to a rather large expanse of skin in the middle of the two. "One of us would die," Lydia muttered. "Believe me, being conjoined weapon freaks isn't amazing. It's hell on earth. Don't ever say that anything about our lives is amazing. We had to be homeschooled because we kept getting beat up in public school. We've lived our lives in isolation like some kind of zoo animal. The DWMA is the most public place we've been for ages," Lydia's tone had lost it's airiness, now replaced with a soft sadness. "We didn't know we were weapons until a few months ago."
Back to top Go down

addison  lydia - Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ]   addison  lydia - Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2016, 1:49 am

Austin watched, extremely interested. "Wow.." he thought out loud, following her finger to the area of skin in between them. Listening to her, he couldn't help but frown at the happiness that left Lydia's tone. "I'm sorry if I insulted you, but I honestly do not believe you're a freak. So what if you're conjoined? You get two in one package, which in my opinion is so much better." he said. "I hope you'll be able to open up to more public places, and I'm sorry people are how they are." he shook his head in sympathy. "So uh, is everyone different? Or are we all just these sword things?" he said, his arm flashing silver for a second before shifting back.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ]   addison  lydia - Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2016, 8:22 pm

"Two weirdos in one package," Lydia said with a bitter laugh. The sarcasm didn't fit her gorgeous features. Then, Addison started to stir a little bit. She was mostly awake by the time that Austin asked the question about being swords. "Don't be stupid." she groaned. One of their feet turned into a wooden stick. "We're a double balled flail," Addison added as her leg turned back to normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ]   addison  lydia - Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2016, 2:55 am

"Hey man, if weirdos are what you guys are, then weirdos are what I'm into." he said, shrugging. "The more the merrier, especially in your case." he said sheepishly, his volume decreasing as he noticed Addison wake up. "Sorry.." he muttered as he watched her foot turn into a wooden stick. "Nice pirat- Double balled flail weapon piece!" he said, quickly fixing his own mistake. "Gee. That explains the difference between meisters and weapons a little bit, I guess." he said before standing up, mainly to stretch his legs out from sitting. "Do these stairs lead straight to the dorms?" he asked, peeking up in both directions.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ]   addison  lydia - Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2016, 9:23 pm

"Pirate leg my ass," Addison muttered as she rolled her eyes. Lydia giggled, wiping her eyes a little bit. "We're all weird in our own way, I suppose. But I'm glad that you're into us." She smiled in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ]   addison  lydia - Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2016, 1:42 am

"Hey now, I corrected myself, right? And how am I supposed to get double edged flail from a wooden stick?" he said, chuckling lightly. Slowly, he was breaking the ice. "I'm glad you allow me." he shrugged, attempting to take deeper peeks up the stairs. "I've never actually gone down these stairs previously." he said, excited at the thought of adventure.... on stairs.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ]   addison  lydia - Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2016, 8:42 pm

Addison rolled her eyes. "Don't be an idiot. Every weapon has to have a handle piece," she scoffed a little and glanced around. "Hey, it's starting to get a bit on the later side.. Do you want to grab dinner with us or something? I mean, it's not like I like you or anything," The black haired twin suggested quickly. Lydia giggled at her sister. "You're so goofy, Addy," Lydia smiled serenely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ]   addison  lydia - Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2016, 12:06 am

"Yeah, but all handle pieces PRACTICALLY look the same." he said, shrugging. "I'm just being.. over intuitive to put it nicely." he said, laughing at his horrid joke. "I mean, you can say that, but it totally sounds like a date." he said, obviously teasing her. "But, uh, sure why not." he said, checking the tie on his phone quickly and shrugging. "Yeah, Addy, unbelievable." he said, purposely using a nickname to tease her. "So, do you guys have a place in mind or do I get to choose?" he said, leading them in what he hoped was the right way out.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ]   addison  lydia - Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 6:52 pm

Addison flushed lightly, glaring at Austin. "For that, we're going where we want to," She declared, frowning. "Lydia is the only one who can call me that, okay? Next time, you get cursed out," Lydia rolled her eyes. "She acts tough, but she's a real softie at heart," "Hey, shut up!" Addison exclaimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ]   addison  lydia - Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 8:39 pm

"Awee." Austin said, groaning lightly. "Did I just get rejected?" he said, giggling at her blush, smiling. "So, I'm assuming I wont be added to that small list of people anytime soon?" he said, looking over at Lydia. "From this point on, it's my personal mission to crack her tough shell." he said, determination in his eyes. Making his way down the stairs, Austin quickly backtracked, realizing he had no actual idea where they were going. "So, uh, which way are we going?" he said, ruining any serious tone he had to him previously.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ]   addison  lydia - Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 1:39 pm

The twins started to bicker back and forth before Lydia pointed to the left. "Left," she muttered before hitting Addison in the face. Her nose started to bleed and she let out a growl of "Quit that!" before kicking Lydia in the leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ]   addison  lydia - Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2016, 9:07 pm

Austin looked up at the twins, resting his hands on the rails until he saw Lydia's fist fling at Addison. "W-Wait no we don't need to fight!" he said, bursting up the stairs and in an attempt to keep them from hurting each other, put his foot down in between the twins so as to keep Addison from kicking, and one of his hands holding Lydia's so as to restrain her. "They're just directions, guys! I don't really think a fight should be called over that.." he said, attempting to implement some order. "So, if you guys are done," he started, pulling out the handkerchief he previously handed to Lydia, passing it to Addison this time," we could attempt to figure out which way to go."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ]   addison  lydia - Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2016, 10:21 pm

Addison glared at Lydia as she stared at the hand that held the handkerchief. "Lyd, don't be a dumbass," the twin said through a nose full of blood. "I don't control either arm," Addison had to explain when Lydia stubbornly refused to put the handkerchief to her sister's nose. "This is going to be a bit awkward, but do you mind grabbing that from her and kinda just.. Setting it in between us?" She asked quietly. Then with a stubborn huff, Lydia thrust the handkerchief in between them. Addison clumsily laid her head down in between them, clearly struggling to stop the bleeding by just using her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ]   addison  lydia - Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2016, 2:06 pm

Austin felt awkward standing there, having had handed a handkerchief that wasn't being used, especially when she had looked away and continued to insult her sister. "Oh! That's right.." he said. Seeing Lydia pass it back, although angrily, he plucked it out of her hands as he noticed Addison struggle to use it, raising it closer to her nose, attempting clean off and stop any blood from dripping. "Not saying I don't enjoy stopping your fights, but uh, what was that fight even over? Directions?" he said, incredulous.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ]   addison  lydia - Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2016, 9:49 pm

The more stubborn twin's cheeks flushed lightly when Austin touched her cheek, and Lydia mumbled a sheepish, "yeah, that was about directions.. I didn't mean to hit you that hard, Addy," she said softly. "You don't have to hold it for her. I will," Lydia added after noting her twin's obvious uncomfortableness with being touched. Lydia took it from Austin and gently dabbed at her sister's nose with a great amount of care. Addison made an angry huff, but allowed her sister to tend to her bloody nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ]   addison  lydia - Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well. This is the DWMA, isn't it? [ Austin & Addison/Lydia ] [ Open ]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2