Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ] Empty
PostSubject: So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ]   So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 12:04 am

Timestamp
July 20th, 2016.
4:30 PM.

Austin had gotten out of class not too long ago, "chilling" with his meister, as Kyle called it. He had worn his average clothes for a school day, a white collared shirt, red plaid tie, khakis, and skating shoes. Wandering around the perimeter of the school, he wandered into what was supposed to be a "garden" for the school, a failed student experiment. Taking a peek in, he saw what seemed to be a young girl, by a quick guess of height/weight, maybe his age, standing in the room, which he walked past until he thought Why not make a new friend?

Smiling, he took a quick step back, turning the through the hall and into into the room, waving at the girl. "Hello! Sorry if I startled you, but uh, Hi! My name's Austin." he nervously chuckled. Austin took note of the butterflies around her, which he thought were impressive to not disturb, something he may have ruined. "I'm guessing you're uh.. caring for the butterflies..?" he guessed, as silly as it might've sounded.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ]   So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 12:27 am

The girl that stood among the butterflies was none other than Honey Pott, or Mabel Lewis, as the school knew her. She wore a jean skirt and a pink t-shirt paired with a white knit beanie, her hair tucked inside and left to hang out, hiding the fox-like ears that marked her as a witch. Her soul protect was up, so looking at the young girl proved her humanity. Around her the butterflies flew, as though they didn't care she was there. All but one, that was. A blue butterfly, perched on her finger.

When a voice called out to her, Mabel glanced towards them with curiosity, the butterfly on her finger fluttering away. "Hm...? Me? I'm just enjoying the garden. I have a certain... Knack for nature." She said with an almost goofy grin, making a skipping-walk towards the boy and stopping before him to hold out a hand. "My name is Mabel Lewis, I'm a NOT class sword meister. Nice to meet you, Austin." Honey added, keeping up her act for now. She needed to be more careful. Communicating with her butterflies so freely on the school grounds could get her caught next time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ]   So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 11:04 pm

Gee. So many butterflies in the room. he thought to himself, looking at the colorful butterflies displayed in front of him. He noticed the butterfly flutter away after he called her and reminded himself to apologize for disrupting. "I was raised in the city. The only green finger I have is if it's spending cash on overpriced coffee" he chuckled, shaking her hand.

After hearing about a NOT class, Austin was immediately confused. The only curriculum he'd been entered into was EAT. "NOT class, yeah, that's uh, the other one, right...?" he chuckled in confusion. "Anyways, nice to meet a meister!" he smiled. "If you were wondering, I'm a sword thing, something like that. I'm kinda new here." he said, rubbing the back of his neck with his right hand out of a confusion induced habit. "I haven't really figured "it" out yet around here, but it looks like you have." he paused. "Sorry for scaring away that blue butterfly, by the way! Must've taken a while to get it there."

"You have an ability thing or mutation whatever with nature by any chance?" he pondered, intrigued.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ]   So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 11:43 pm

Honey took a moment to think before engaging the various subjects that the boy brought to attention. "The NOT class is for students that aren't fit for combat. I'm dropped into it whenever I don't have a weapon, seeing as I can't fight well without one. Not much to figure out in Death City, though. Everyone is pretty unique. As for my connection to nature, it's more just something I always had. If there's anything else to it, I don't know what it is." Honey replied with a giggle, returning the handshake before glancing around. "And don't worry about the butterflies. They'll come back. They're not as easily spooked as you'd think."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ]   So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2016, 9:46 pm

"Not fit for combat?" he noted. "You do seem quite nimble, though." he smiled. "By whenever you don't, do you mean you've had multiple weapons?" he asked, stepping forward after the girl glanced around. "You noted you were a sword meister, which is pretty neat because I'm a sword!" he said, excited to be able to show off to someone, his hand morphing into the neat, fancy longsword he was still getting used to. "First month and I got my meister already. It's quite nice here!" he said. "How long have you been a student? You look uh, young." he noted, crouching down a bit to ease into the conversation.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ]   So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2016, 10:01 pm

Honey took a moment to glance at the blade, studying it's craftsmanship. It seemed like a pretty decent one. Pretty standard long or broadsword from what she could tell. When he crouched to her height, she turned a bit red, fumbling to glance slightly away from him. "I have had two other weapons since joining the academy early February of this year. Unfortunately, neither partnership has worked out..." She replied, habitually fidgeting like a child that's been flustered. Despite this, her tone was very proper and fluent. "I'm only fourteen, and while I don't look like much, I can be an asset when properly armed." Honey added, almost as if to flaunt a redeeming quality of any sort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ]   So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2016, 10:21 pm

Austin watched her studying him, slightly embarrassed to be showing off, but proud nonetheless. He noticed the girl turn away from him, to which he simply stepped over a bit to maintain eye contact. "I still don't get how that works. Some people wait ages, while others take a week." he sighed. "I got lucky, I guess you can say. I mean, the "campus" itself perplexes me, it's huge!" Austin said. He felt like somehow he'd insulted the girl without even knowing it, but couldn't quite put his finger on it.

He smiled, noting how properly she conducted herself. "That's quite neat. By any chance, is your family of high standard? The way you carry yourself is uh, similar to those of people I've had to interact with." he questioned. Maybe he'd met a meister before without even knowing it?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ]   So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2016, 10:40 pm

Honey glanced up at Austin, her preveous embarasment about her height replaced with a certain curiosity. "My family is deceased, but they were very wealthy. I inherited their money when I was emancipated last year. You interact with wealthy people often, hm? Are you of privileged decent yourself?" She questioned, looking him over. He did have a certain... Style about him. She hadn't picked up on it before, but the boy could certainly have a healthy wallet...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ]   So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ] I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2016, 5:54 pm

Austin nodded, shifting his hand back to normal. "I'm sorry for your loss." he said. "But, uh, yeah. I have something along the lines of a "I want respect from my rich family" backstory, I guess you could say. Definitely privileged, though." he said, putting his hand to the back of his neck out of nervous habit. "So, do you just hang around in rooms of dead plants with butterflies most days?" he asked, sitting down in a squat position."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ]   So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ] I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 4:42 pm

Honey took a moment to think. He certainly had potential for her next target... "I mean... I pass through here a few times a day. I'd like to nurse it back to health if I could... Unfortunately the place doesn't want to come back to life. The butterflies seem to show up thoough... So I guess there's hope." She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ]   So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ] I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 4:53 pm

"The NOT classes are around here?" he said, clueless. "Seeing a greenhouse in a school led by death would be uh, ironic to say the least." he added, looking around at the plants.
"If they show up, shouldn't there be something making them want to well, show up?" he said, wary. "You never know with with this place," he said, clearing his throat. "For what it matters, I'd definitely be interested in reviving the.. greenhouse." he said, looking around at the small enclosure with decaying plants and rotten leaves, all offset by the colorful butterflies. How odd.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ]   So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ] I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 5:04 pm

Honey seemed to perk up, grabbing the boy by the hands and stepping closer, a twinkle in her eyes. "Would you really help? It's super hard to keep plants alive in this place, but we could totally do it if I had more help!" She cheered excitedly, looking him deep in the eyes.

OOC: And thus, we start the gardening club? O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ]   So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, what's the story behind Mabel Lewis? [Open, Ema & I ]
Page 1 of 1