Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"You I am, and I am you." (Open) (Highly story focused)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

"You I am, and I am you." (Open) (Highly story focused) Empty
PostSubject: "You I am, and I am you." (Open) (Highly story focused)   "You I am, and I am you." (Open) (Highly story focused) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 11:50 pm

"Okay, million dollars but..."
"A lot of money."
"For the rest of your life, you have to kiss a new person every day to survive, if you miss a day, you will, not survive."
"So, I gotta kiss someone new every time?"
"If you want to live, yeah."
"So, wait. Does that mean I can't die for, seven billion years, as long as I kiss someone everyday?"
"Well, uh, I guess?"
"I think you just answered for me."

Brittany and Valda has finally gotten into death city. Weeks upon weeks of hiking and walking through desert, they finally managed to stumble across death city. Where was the first place they head over to? The closet library they could find. But, this was yet another mini adventure in itself. So, to distrat each other from the stares thrown their way, they did what they do best, play senseless games.

"Try one, Val."
"Um, okay.., Million dollars, what?"
"But."
"Hehe~"
"Oh, grow up."
"Okay, okay, million dollars, but, it is all converted to pennies. Meaning, every single time you buy something with the million dollars, you have to pay in pennies."
"Ooo, uh. Wow. That's just an awkward moment, isn't it? Just, having to stand there, a line behind you, while you count out the pennies, then the cashier has to take longer to make sure you payed the right amount. I'm out."
"What? Who cares what people think? Just go to the strip club, make it rain with pennies. Hail style."

Brittany just rolled her eyes as Valda giggled to herself mercilessly. Brittany looked at her with an raised eyebrow as she continued to giggle to herself. Brittany just looked forward and kept walking, not going to say anything about the gigging. Brittany then looked up into the sky and put her forearm on her forehead to block the blazing sun from hitting her so hard. She just had to wonder sometimes, if they actually find a way to reverse the effects of, whatever happened to them, what next? They left home without saying a word, it doesn't feel like they actually gotten closer the whole time this has been going on, and they aren't, bonded to each other or anything. Is it, over after this? It sometimes, felt weird to think that they will probably never talk to each other again once this is all over. But, she felt like she couldn't show this. She gotta stay positive, until they can finally reverse this. Until they can turn back to normal. Brittany looked forward again to see the place was basically cleared, which, was rather interesting, though she wasn't going to say anything about it. All she could hear, was Valda's giggling, still.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "You I am, and I am you." (Open) (Highly story focused)   "You I am, and I am you." (Open) (Highly story focused) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2015, 11:11 pm

A certain pair of black haired teens named Zoey and Vincent were walking down a nearby sidewalk, one was wearing a black t-shirt that had a pair of lime green fangs on it, black jeans with holes ripped in the knees, her short black hair sported a bright hot pink highlight, which complimented her green-violet eyes. The other teen was wearing a black sweater and matching black jeans, his long black hair was in a ponytail, and his dark golden eyes were filled with worry.

"Thanks for tagging along for a while, Vince, I owe you one" the teen girl told her skittish friend, the brunette came to Death City to hide, since it would be the last place her "stalker" and his goons would look, especially because she was a magic user, and it would be odd for a witch to stow away since it was the home town of the famous DWMA. Zoey knew that Zane, the dragon warlock who thought it was destined for them to marry, would be nearly impossible to fight off with her type of magic, however, she had a special body guard with her. Vincent. His magic would be effective against Zane's, but the water dragon warlock wasn't really the state of mind to fight, in fact, he was a nervous wreck, he was deathly afraid to know what the academy would do if they found out they were there, even though Zoey said with their souls protect on no one would even know they were witches, Zoey just needed Vincent with her for a short while before she was sure that Zane's troops wasn't looking in that area. The two were heading to a diner to get something to eat, Vincent only tagging along at the moment because of Zoey's promises of beef.

Ooc: If this post seems weird, please forgive me, I write weird posts at night.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: "You I am, and I am you." (Open) (Highly story focused)   "You I am, and I am you." (Open) (Highly story focused) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2015, 4:24 pm

Valda finally had to force herself to stop giggling, finding it hard to breath after a few minutes of it. Once she was done she let out a soft sigh, just to try and catch her breath. Valda then put her arms behind her back and slowly looked up, left, right, almost everywhere. Taking in how, well, beautiful wasn't the word she could use this time. More like, how cool the place looked. She then sighed and looked at Brittany. 
"I know this idea may not be, well, ideal, but I think we should find someone and, at least ask do they know where the oldest library is. Or, at least where a library is. It is better than no library at all."
Valda looked at Brittany as Brittany gave her a look like she just snapped someones neck. Brittany just opened her mouth, and closed it once again. Valda narrowed her eyes because she could just read her face. She knew what Brittany was about to say, and truthfully, it kind of annoyed Valda to a point. Was Brittany able to read Valda as easily as Valda could? That thought annoyed her. Did Brittany tell it annoyed her? The whole thinking process was starting to hurt Valda's head a bit, so she touched her head with her hand, as Brittany finally started to talk.
"Are you crazy! I thought the plan was, we just look straight ahead, and keep walking. As far as they know, we could just be wearing costumes. If we go up to someone, and actually talk,"
"Yes I know, I know. I am the one who told us to do that after all. But,"
Valda just stopped and sighed again.
"Here, watch this." She simply said, taking a quick look around and going up to the first people she saw.
"Hey! Excuse me! Can I ask you something?" She called out to them.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "You I am, and I am you." (Open) (Highly story focused)   "You I am, and I am you." (Open) (Highly story focused) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2015, 5:30 pm

The two disguised magic users stopped in their tracks, and slowly looked back, Vincent's eyes becoming wide. Oh no, oh, no, oh, no, not now, please no, don't please, go away please, please no, are they academy students? Did they notice me acting weird? Oh craps, crap, crap, no, we don't need this now, maybe they're Zane's troops? Oh lawd please we REALLY don't need that, oh crap.., Vincent's brain went a mile a minute as the dragon warlock started to mentally panic. Zoey on the other hand wasn't freaking out as badly as her water controlling friend, and kept a cool nonchalant expression, she looked towards Vincent and muttered "Let me do the talking, K?" The fox witch looked back at the two before answering, "Yeah, sure?".
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: "You I am, and I am you." (Open) (Highly story focused)   "You I am, and I am you." (Open) (Highly story focused) I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2015, 11:08 pm

Brittany just sort of rolled her eyes as Valda just gave her a certain, look that rather pissed her off. It was like, a look that you give when you don't want to say "I told you so". But you totally did tell said person so. Brittany just crossed her arms and pouted a bit as she looked away as Valda turned back to them and gave a slight smile. "Hey, do you guy's happen to know where the oldest library is located?" She asked, as sweetly as she could.
(Sorry, short)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "You I am, and I am you." (Open) (Highly story focused)   "You I am, and I am you." (Open) (Highly story focused) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2015, 6:02 pm

The brunette fox witch turned all the way to face the one who asked the question. Zoey thought for a moment before shrugging "Dont have any clue, we're sorta new here" she said, the witch was taking note that the other girl didn't seem pleased to be asking for directions. Vincent stood timidly next to Zoey, stating silent.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: "You I am, and I am you." (Open) (Highly story focused)   "You I am, and I am you." (Open) (Highly story focused) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 3:12 pm

Valda tilted her head a bit as she crossed her arms. "New, huh? Well, some people know where, a library is, right?" She asked, basically asking if she knew where just one library was. Brittany was confused and rather, suspicious of the two now. Squinting her eyes at them. She, found it quite weird that neither one of them, didn't even look like they even cared about how they looked. Or, it was at least interesting, to say the least. But, she wasn't going to cause unnecessary trouble, or, at least not right now.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "You I am, and I am you." (Open) (Highly story focused)   "You I am, and I am you." (Open) (Highly story focused) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 10:30 pm

Zoey couldn't help but grin a bit "Well, I know ONE library, there's a very nice one back in New York, really big" she said jokingly, but then got serious again "But seriously, we don't know the layout of this town". Vincent was starting to feel even more self conscious, why was she looking at them so suspiciously? The dragon's golden eyes didn't dare make contact with the two girl's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: "You I am, and I am you." (Open) (Highly story focused)   "You I am, and I am you." (Open) (Highly story focused) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 2:46 am

Valda nodded slightly and chuckled a bit at the joke, but then sighed and scratched her head a bit. "Well, thanks for trying, I guess." She said rather glumly, then turned around to face Brittany. "Let's see if we can find a map or something, huh?" She suggested for Brittany can slowly nod, still looking at the two. She then mumbled, "Yeah, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "You I am, and I am you." (Open) (Highly story focused)   "You I am, and I am you." (Open) (Highly story focused) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 7:05 pm

It was obvious Vincent was becoming more and more uncomfortable in the two girls' presence, he was shuffling nervously and was still avoiding eye contact. Zoey didn't look nervous, however, she watch the two with a hint of suspicion in her eyes, but she kept her calm demeanor. The two magic users in disguise watched to see when the two left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "You I am, and I am you." (Open) (Highly story focused)   "You I am, and I am you." (Open) (Highly story focused) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"You I am, and I am you." (Open) (Highly story focused)
Page 1 of 1