Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) Empty
PostSubject: Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)   Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 8:58 pm

Timestamp:
27th July
9:00 AM
----------------------

A beautiful moring in Death City. It was warm, there was not single cloud in the sky. A perfect day to have fun!
Angela Foster was on her morning walk around the city, when she realized something.
"So I'm here, in Death City..But..I don't feel like I've achieved anything yet. I don't have a partner, don't hunt for kishin eggs et cetera..Maybe it's time to change something?" The witch asked her self. Her feet started to lead her towards the academy. When she reached stairs, that were leading to the DWMA she sighed and decided to rest by sitting down on those infamous stairs.
"I need to find a weapon.." The witch-meister murmured to herself as she looked at the beautiful sky.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)   Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 10:57 pm

"Just what does he think I am anyways? Some sort of babysitter?" Ace growled to himself as he began his march down the DWMA's impetuous staircase. Yet another day with a cloudless... burning sky.... Why can't we just be in Washington or something? It's always so god damned hot here. His rough, aggressive voice undoubtedly carried far enough to be heard by just about anyone nearby... especially the few returning students, who clearly moved to either side of the staircase simply to avoid contact with the silver-haired boy.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)   Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2016, 10:18 am

Angela heard the angry man and sighed. Oh, someone has a bad day, huh? She thought and decided to take a look to find out who's the loud person. "Hm.." Angela had never met that guy, or at least, couldn't recall meeting him. However, her curiosity forced her to stare at the man for way too long. Her eyebrows narrowed as she tried to spot something unusual in him. Nothing suspicious, just a normal guy who has a bad day. She noticed that some people tried to avoid contact with him, however, Angela couldn't understand why. It's not like he was a warrior who cause fear in people's hearts by just showing up or something, right?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)   Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2016, 3:48 pm

Reaching the bottom of the staircase, Ace noticed the younger girl staring at him. As normal, the situation made him uncomfortable, and as normal, he decided to voice his opinion rather expressively.

"What, you new here or something? I don't recognize you, so that's probably the case." Ace didn't slow his pace or truly acknowledge the girl at all, aside from his comments. "Take my advice and avoid me like everyone else does. I'm not exactly in the business of making friends, and I already had to show two new students around, so I'm not playing ambassador either."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)   Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2016, 5:25 pm

Angela didn't expect to hear anything from that guy. She thought he'd just ignore her. However, his words couldn't be left unanswered. "I'm no newbie, man. Probably it was just a coincidence that I've never seen you before." Said she. Stranger's "advice" was completely ignored by her, on purpose. The girl stood up and smiled. "I guess, you're one of those "edgy" guys, huh? Tsk..Do you think you're the main protagonist in some cheap manga? Avoiding everyone is never a good thing, it's just unhealthy." Angela said playfully, but there was no hostility in her voice whatsoever. She wanted to try to force him to acknowledge her
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)   Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2016, 6:06 pm

As if this day wasn't already enough of a buzzkill.... Ace groaned at the girl's persistence, eye twitching particularly at the protagonist comment. I hope this doesn't end up like Bliss.... "I'll have you know, being 'edgy' and knowing better are two different things." The Weapon adjusted his collar, and slipped his hands into his pockets, seeming to have made up his mind on the situation. "And avoiding people might not be a good thing, but its not as dangerous as the alternative." He was making eye contact now, though whether or not having those amber gems reflect your ignorance at you was a good thing, was at the discretion of those under his scrutiny. More often than not, the answer was no. "Look, don't you have a class to be getting to or something?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)   Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2016, 9:05 pm

"What an interesting person" Angela thought. There was something in this guy, that was making her more curious about him. "You might have a point in saying that sometimes staying with people is dangerous. However, chances that something bad might happen to you while spending time with people are low..As long as you chose your company well." Angela replied, crossing her arms on her chest. Her tone was friendly, just like she was trying to somehow trying to calm him down a bit. "Of course, I respect your opinion, but as you can see mine is slightly different." She added, because she didn't want to sound like she were forcing him to change his opinion. Angela decided to completely ignore his last question, because for her it was just a rude attempt to make her leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)   Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2016, 9:50 pm

"Wha-" Ace cocked his head just slightly. No one had ever handled him so well in a conversation. Especially not in a conversation held on one of his worse days. "Respect my opinion?" He said it like the sentence itself was gibberish, and in a way, it was. As usual, Ace was making an ass out of himself. Normal reactions would have been things like 'That's crazy! You can't just be lonely for your whole life' or 'Whatever, you're a lost cause' or even some desperate attempt to change his mind. This, however, was not normal at all. A sigh escaped the boy's lips and he looked off in the opposite direction of the girl. "DO you have a class to go to?" His tone dropping slightly to a softer one.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)   Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2016, 1:41 pm

The girl sighed loudly. "Let's say, that I don't, okay?" She replied instantly. Angela smiled slightly, still looking at him. She put her hands into the pockets of her jacket as she spoke: "I got used to meeting people with unusual personalities or stories, that's why..Well..I understand that something might've happened in your life, which caused you to think that avoiding people is better than spending at least some time with them. Of course, there's also a possibility that you're an introvert. Yeah, I know, I've just met you, so I know nothing about you." Angela was very calm and relaxed all the time. This is just who she was- a witch with a friendly attitude towards people.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)   Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2016, 5:13 pm

I can't even get angry at her. Ace bit his lip in self-annoyance. She's being too logical. Fine then. "Alright, let's say you don't. You wanna go with me on a walk? I was going to pick up some groceries before heading home, and... I suppose I'm not against the idea of company..." There was obvious strain in the boy's voice when he spoke. It was almost as though speaking was painful for him. "Not that it matters to me, I just figured I'd invite you."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)   Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 4:20 pm

When Angela heard his proposition her lips formed a very wide smile. She heard that strange tone in his voice, so she tried to act as positive as she could to share her happiness with him. "It would be a pleasure!" The girl said so loud, she almost shouted. However then she scratched her cheek. "Wait..I haven't introduced myself yet!" Angela said with slight surprise. Apparently, she forgot about it completely. "I'm Angela Foster. Nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)   Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 4:42 pm

"Ace Toromaki." The boy said with a very plaintive look. If the girl had been in Death City for very long, Toromaki would certainly ring a bell. And if she had been at the academy for long, the full name would be clear as day. Probably 20% of the rumors in the academy were about Ace, and who he was. Often times, the rumors themselves were completely false, and stated ridiculous things, though they all shared the common theme in that Ace was a dangerous and very unkind individual, and generally someone to be avoided. Of course, rumors are no substitute for experience.

Without really saying anything further, Ace turned and began heading towards the market area of the town. Although it was just small talk, Ace began speaking out, assuming Angela had followed. "So, what were you doing there at the bottom of the stairs, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)   Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 5:38 pm

Angela thought she heard the surname before, however, she wasn't sure where. Usually, she ignores all the rumors with conviction they're mostly fake. So, she wasn't aware that people thought of Ace as dangerous. Even if the rumors were true or partially true, that wouldn't stop Angela from at least trying to make friends with him.

The girl started following him. However, when Ace started speaking, she immediately started walking beside him. "Resting. I was resting there, after a long walk around the city. You know, there are so many interesting places in Death City. Sometimes I have a feeling that I'll never be able to see everything in here
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)   Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2016, 12:25 am

"Hmm?" Ace looked back at her. The comment didn't really make much sense to him. Death city was hardly any bigger than a small town. "All it takes is a good day or two of walking around. Not like there's much to miss, anyways." The pair had just entered the market, leaving Ace with a rather dissatisfied look. Normally this was his favorite place to be when he was killing time, but ever since he'd gotten the chance to return to his former life, the world of commoners was just inadequate to him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)   Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2016, 4:06 pm

Angela was a person who spent her entire life in a small village in a poor part of her country, that's why Death City was huge for her. When they entered the market, Angela immediately noticed Ace's look. However, she took it as another sign of his introversion. "Hm...I want some sweets! Do you like sweets, Ace?" The girl asked him cheerfully. In the entire world there were only two things that would always make her happy. Those two things were: sweets and pizza.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)   Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 8:00 pm

Sweets? When was the last time I had candy? Ace pondered. As a child, he would always have something sweet for at least one meal a day. Whether it was a souffle in the evening, or crepes in the morning, Ace had always loved sweets..... so why didn't he ever eat them? At this realization, the Weapon's eyes lit up, almost tasting the familiarity of the sugar, but his voice and self-respect betrayed his true feelings. "No, I'm not a child." He protested, with his expression returning to its normal, stale gaze.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)   Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 4:10 pm

Angela giggled a bit after watching Ace's reaction and listening to his response. "I'll buy you a chocolate bar, then!" The witch told him with a wide smile on her face. "Even adults eat sweets!" The girl thought, as she started looking for candies, chocolates, and jelly beans. Angela tried to break His serious and mature attitude. There was something in Ace that made Angela like him. She wanted to get to know him better, maybe even make friends with him? Who knows. The girl was aware of the fact that he was probably much older than her, but friendship doesn't know the age, right?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)   Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 4:44 pm

"Huh?" Ace caught himself in a moment of surprise, rather retaining his typically-stern demeanor. "Wait, hold on, I just said I don't want any." He exclaimed, trying his best to get his point across. "Why are you buying me anything anyways?" It was obvious to Ace that he wasn't really going to get through, though it didn't matter all that much anyways... one candy bar wouldn't kill him, nor would it make the girl broke.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)   Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 5:23 pm

"Apparently, there's a difference in what you said and what you thought" Angela replied cheerfully and patted him on the shoulders very gently. Then she put her hands on her shoulders and giggled quietly. "Hm...I'm buying you the chocolate because I want you to be honest with your true feelings. If you like sweets, why are you trying to hide it? Everyone eats sweets, children, adults and even retirees!" Angela replied to his question. There was also that one other reason, but she wasn't going to tell him about it, probably.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)   Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 8:20 pm

Ace attempted to protest further, but couldn't find any words that actually carried his point, and didn't make him sound like an idiot. "Fine, but only because you probably won't give me a choice anyways...." He crossed his arms and averted his gaze from the girl. What's with all these crazy women in my life lately?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)   Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:53 pm

Oh, Angela was not crazy, just very friendly. However there was always one thing that was making her afraid of being too friendly, it was her soul. She hated being a witch, because she knew how people disliked the witches. That's why Angela wanted to pay for what other owners of the violet souls do to the human race by helping people.
"So! Let's go and buy food sweets and other stuff!" The girl said and smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)   Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2016, 1:42 pm

Ace groaned internally, knowing that this was simply going to be as much of a struggle as any other interaction he had with the opposite sex. Guys were easy. If they annoyed him, all the 6 foot tall Weapon had to do was tell them to sod off. If, on the off chance he enjoyed their company, they merely acknowledged one another's presence. Women, however, were far more complicated. Ace might be something of a jerk, but he had one hell of a soft spot for cute girls warming up to him. Rin's advice to him didn't make that easier either.

"Alright, alright." The tactician shoved his hands into his pockets once again and prepared to follow the whimsical girl wherever it was she wanted to go. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)   Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 9:45 am

The young girl put her hands on her hips and looked right into Ace's eyes. "Let's start from what you need. You wanted to buy some groceries, correct?" She said with a calm voice. Angela didn't need anything from the market, so she could easily focus on what Ace wanted to buy.
"Do you have a shopping list?" The girl asked as she looked around the market like she was trying to guess where to start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)   Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redhaired meister and her search for a partner (Open/Looking for a weapon)
Page 1 of 1