Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private] Empty
PostSubject: My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private]   My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private] I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2016, 5:44 pm

27/07/2016
2:37 PM
Death City, Nevada

Honey sat at a table outside a cafe, her typical attire for wearing around the city present. A jean skirt paired with a red tank top and a white knit beanie to hide her ears. Her soul protect was up and she was sipping patiently at a cup of tea, seeming pretty happy with herself. Under the guise of Mabel Lewis, she had sent a letter to a weapon she had been researching. A hunter's axe in the city, to be more precise. Whether or not he'd show up for her, she was unsure of, though she had made it VERY clear that she wanted to meet him.

Figuring she'd wait about an hour after the set meeting time, she kicked her legs playfully in the chair. Honey's fourteen year old body made it quite easy to seem like a child if she really wanted to, and it was a guise she found enjoyable. Her blue eyes glanced around at the passing people, wondering if one was perhaps the boy she had contacted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private]   My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private] I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2016, 7:20 pm

Blake was so excited he was going to meet someone, he was surprised he got a letter to be frank. He had no friends and Blake was definitely eager to do anything to please them. In other words, he would be pretty vulnerable and easy to manipulate. Before heading out of his crummy apartment he fixed himself up and made sure he was presentable, he put on a black suit with a white dress shirt no tie. He usually like to dress formally he was probably over dressed but this is just how he was.

Blake is walking up and down the same street staring down at the paper trying to find the place. He didn't want to arrive too early he had to be fashionably late to be cool. "That's what cool people do, right?" he thought to himself. Soon after he sees a girl who fits the description and he approaches her slowly, and subtly just in case he was mistaken so he could play it off. If he screwed this up he would be friendless for who knows how much longer.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private]   My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private] I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2016, 9:28 pm

Honey sat, waiting for a bit longer before a boy started to slowly approach her. He seemed slightly interested in her, leading her to a conclusion pretty quick. "Blake?" The small girl questioned happily, turning herself to face the boy. Without waiting for an answer, she motioned to the chair opposite her. "Mabel Lewis, pleased to make your acquaintance." She added, not particularly interested in the boy confirming her question. She had caught a glimpse of him once with a black winged spy friend.

The child gave the boy a gentle smile. To be truthful, Honey didn't look like much of a meister. Being so small at age 14, the childish appearance of the girl made her seem almost useless in a fight to most people. She watched him intently, as if waiting for him to sit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private]   My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private] I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2016, 12:04 am

Blake would shimmy over and sit down hastily. He was visibly shaky. "H-hello, nice to meet you Mabel." He would give a courteous wave and smile. "So... what is it that you wanted with me? I was shocked actually I don't usually get letters or get asked to meet anyone, like, ever it is a pleasant surprise non the less." He kept fidgeting around looking down at the menu. Blake was poor but polite, he low key was hoping for a free meal. Though it was kind of embarrassing to have a 14 year old girl buy you lunch, it was worse to spend another cold night starving. Blake didn't judge the little girl sitting in front of him. He thought perhaps she needed a bodyguard? He didn't know but he was willing to do anything if it meant he had some company, and a meal.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private]   My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private] I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2016, 12:42 am

Honey waved a hand, taking another sip of her tea before setting the cup down on the table. "Well, you're a sword, or so I've heard. I also came over the rumor that you've got a weird ability. I'm mostly curious if you've ever consumed the soul of a monster..." She questioned, rather hesitantly. It wasn't something a normal person would ask, let alone a fourteen year old girl in the NOT class. The information she had was also rather obscure. "Before you answer, I'd like to make it clear that I'm interested in becoming your meister either way, should you agree to a few conditions I have." She added, picking her cup back up and gazing into it. Her mannerisms seemed more like that of an adult suddenly... She acted as though she was conducting a serious business meeting, taking of a grave matter, rather than a child asking an older weapon to partner with her. Her smile had faded, her eyes glancing very seriously into her cup. She was playing no games, and she made that very clear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private]   My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private] I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2016, 12:51 am

His face turned white. Who the hell had been watching him? How did she know he was a sword? Whatever he shrugs. Blake sits back in his chair putting his hands in his pockets and looking off the side, he is trying to seem uninterested putting on a poker face. Even though under the surface this was probably the most exciting moment in his life so far. "Yes, I have eaten a monster soul once before. It has had an interesting affect on me, I rather keep it a surprise for now. Surprises are nice, don't you think?" (that was a cool thing to say right? Heh I am totally cool no wonder this girl wants to be my meister. might as well  be her weapon... not like I have any options.) he thought to himself. He lets out a heavy sigh. "So what are your demands exactly? Seems a little much if you ask me." In reality he would jump through hoops but he didn't want to seem desperate.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private]   My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private] I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2016, 1:16 am

Honey glanced at the boy, holding up three fingers. "I have exactly three. The first is that you will consume only the souls of monsters. The second is that you continue to address me as Mabel while in the public eye. The last is that you keep a very important secret for me, even at the cost of either of our lives." She finished, lowering her hand. They were simple requests, and may have been more intimidating coming from someone who wasn't so small.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private]   My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private] I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2016, 1:22 am

He sat up straight in his chair he now seemed to be paying attention closely and somewhat concerned. "I was already only planning on eating monster souls. Also why wouldn't I call you Mabel, that is your name isn't it?" The requests seemed simple enough, except the third. He looks down and there is a pause of silence. His voice is very sentimental, as if he might cry. "I don't have any friends, I wouldn't want to ruin my chance at having one now you can trust me with any secret. Meister and Weapons are supposed to trust each other anyways... or so I've heard." He seemed to be growing impatient as he waited expecting her to spill the beans. Oh god, was she a murderer? Was his life going to take such a dark turn so quickly. These things ran through his mind, he was panicking as he usually does due to his over active and wild imagination.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private]   My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private] I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2016, 1:38 am

Honey gave him a glance. He seemed... tense. It was understandable. She wasn't exactly acting normal. Glancing around at the people that were in the area, Honey locked eyes with the boy. Oddly enough, her blue eyes faded green. "Mabel Lewis is simply a cover. Allow me to actually introduce myself... I am the witch Honey Pott... Say a word to anyone, and I'll be sure you disappear promptly. Keep it between us, however, and we could be fast friends." She replied, her eyes fading back to blue as though nothing had ever happened. Her childish demeanor returned as she glanced at the menu with a grin. "Order what you want, on me. I'm thinking chocolate cake, personally." She stated, rather sing-song now. She seemed to be completely putting the notion behind her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private]   My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private] I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2016, 1:52 am

"A witch, huh. Well I don't see why that should be a problem d-don't worry you won't need to make me disappear! haha." he lowered his voice as he said witch, and then proceeds to laugh nervously. He had already been eyeing the menu. "Thank you for offering buying me something! I think I'll take an Icecream Sunday in that case." His tone was very chipper, he had forgotten about the tense moment he had just had. Witch or no, she was willing to be his meister. He couldn't find one now, because he had been too nervous and afraid of people judging him. In this case though someone had actually reached out and asked him to be their weapon, he was determined to please his new partner, even though they were strange and probably dangerous.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private]   My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private] I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2016, 3:12 am

Honey gave a nod, motioning the waiter over so the pair could order. When they had ordered, Honey kicked her feet patiently while they were waiting for their deserts. "So, Blake, you're pretty new to Death City, right? Got somewhere to stay yet? I'm sure my neighbors wouldn't question an older boy popping in and out of my apartment if I told them you were my weapon." Offered the girl, mostly because she didn't want to just lose track of this weapon like the last one... Where the black scythe had gone, she had no clue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private]   My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private] I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2016, 3:20 am

"Well, I do already have a place to stay... but it's pretty run down and I'm probably about to get kicked out anyways." He would look around fidgeting in his seat. "I should warn you before anything. I've only been used once before, I don't know if I'd be a good weapon or if we're even a good pair? How can you just take me in so quickly." this is actually perfect timing. Blake was considering turning to crime to pay the bills and avoid getting kicked back out on the streets.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private]   My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private] I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2016, 6:11 am

Honey raised an eyebrow, giving the bot an odd look. It was as if she'd expected him to know something. "We don't need to resonate. You're a hunter's axe. If we can match our wavelengths enough so that I can hold you, we'l be fine. Besides, we're friends now, right? So even if I can't use you, we can still help eachother. I may be greedy, but I'm not selfish. I know where my loyalties belong." The girl answered, as if it was a pretty simple matter. Even if she couldn't use the boy's weapon form, company would be nice in the apartment anyways. She was getting rather lonely lately... It was hard to get a roomate at the age of fourteen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private]   My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private] I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2016, 3:14 pm

"Oh. I get it now." He said sheepishly, he felt a little bad after questioning her motives and why she was so accepting of him but it was the exact same reason he put all his trust in her. Could it be that he found a true genuine friend? "I could get used to this, nice fancy food, on top of a cozy place to stay, with, and all I have to do is baby sit you." he sat there with a smug look on his face. Then he remembered she was a witch, and probably not even actually a little girl. "W-wwait a minute! Just how old are you actually? I just assumed how old you were until now." was he actually the one getting asked by a younger girl to be their weapon?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private]   My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private] I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2016, 3:50 pm

Honey froze at the mention of her age. "It's rude to ask a lady her age, yiu know..." She quietly stated under her breath. "Though... If you must know, I just turned one-hundred-seventy-one in January..." She answered hesitantly, giving an awkward squirm. She hated to think about her age. She was so old... It was rediculous...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private]   My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private] I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2016, 4:05 pm

Houzer just sat there quietly as the number repeatedly ran through his mind. One-hundred-seventy-one. So this was the opposite after all, he should be begging her to be his meister. She was probably super experienced. His anxiety had returned, he was probably way in over his head but also grateful that someone so powerful and knowledgeable would take him in. He was determined not to let her down. "Sorry for asking, there isn't anything wrong with being old though. You probably know a lot of things and have seen a lot more than I could ever hope to." his stomach was rumbling by now, he was kind of embarrassed but didn't want her to notice how hungry he really was it had probably been a couple days since he had a proper meal.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private]   My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private] I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 5:33 pm

Honey gave a light sigh, and nodded in acceptance as the waiter dropped off their food. "I mean, my age isn't a huge problem, if you don't mind it. After we eat, I can show you where I'm staying and we can talk a little more openly." She replied, taking a bite of her cake and seeming to mellow out pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private]   My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My scythe is missing... Time for plan B. [Xenu and I, private]
Page 1 of 1