Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A demon in Death City

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

A demon in Death City Empty
PostSubject: A demon in Death City   A demon in Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2015, 1:05 am

Timestamp:
12:00 pm

It was a particular frosty and eerily quiet night, nothing seemed to dare to break the thick silence that hung in the air like a blanket. However, there was a group of young people who seemed to be having some late night fun. It was a few punk looking guys and a young woman who was seemingly intoxicated, they were laughing and joking around, but their voices barely pierced the deafening silence.

"C'mon guys! I have an idea for a game we could play!" The woman giggled, one of the guys raised an eyebrow "Game? What are you, twelve?" He asked jokingly, which earned him a weak shove from the drunken girl "Naaaaaaw, its fuuuuun, we could like, play hide and seek in the city!" She suggested, the guys were a bit skeptical about the idea at first before the girl added "How about I hide, and whoever finds me first gets to go on a date with me!~", after that the guys wanted to participate fully.
The woman was given a minute head start, and decided to hide in an alleyway, she hide next to a dumpster and started giggling "They'll never find me here~".

"No they definitely won't.."

The young woman whipped her head to look at the voice that came from the shadows of the alley, only to find a pair of glowing redviolet eyes as a young boy with black hair walk out of the shadows, "W-what do you mean?" The girl asked, the child gave her a smirk "Well, that's something you're about to find out..." Suddenly, two large shadowy appendages shaped like clawed hands sprouted from the boy's back, the woman's screams were muffled as they clamped around her.

~~~~~~~

The three guys had heard part of the screaming as they started to search for their lady friend, and rushed towards the sound. They came to the alley to find their lady friend struggling in a mass of shadow tendrils that were coming from a little boy in a black tuxedo. "Hey! Leave Amy alone you freaky little bastard!" One of the young men hollered, the young men started to pick up blunt objects that were in nearby trashcans, starting to advance on the shadow child. The boy gave the three an annoyed glare "You three are really going to try to take on a demon?" He grumbled, but the young men ignored the boy's comment and rushed at him swinging. The boy receded his shadow tendrils from around the young woman, and then formed them into four snake shaped appendages and started to strike at the young men.

The boy could've killed the three humans, but he didn't feel like killing, but he didn't mind shedding blood. The three men kept getting close to hitting the boy's, only to be bitten by one of the snake tendrils, but despite being covered in bites the three didn't give up, and they were slowly inching closer, planning on ganging up on the shadow child. The boy was getting very annoyed, he was truly considering killing the three and continuing his meal, for he knew that the rate of this battle killing the young men would be like cutting down a tree with a knife, and if the fight dragged into daylight the young men would be able to gang up on the demon, but if the demon killed them he would be more easily tracked, but if he just ran away he'd be giving up a potential meal that he needed.

Anyone near the fight could hear the grunting of the three young men, the screaming of the young woman, and a loud whispering noise coming from the shadows made by the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A demon in Death City   A demon in Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2015, 9:26 am

Fennik would be walking around,he'd hear the noises (Sowwy if my RP isn't the best >.<)
Fennik:"?"
He'd run to the place,he notices the dead woman,and the three young men
Fennik would speak with a Sarcastic voice,standing out in the open,not even trying to hide
Fennik:"Teaming up on a kid does not look right,that woman is dead,just walk away before i eat your souls" He'd say,with a maniac grin on his face,not looking alot intimidating by the fact he is a 12 year old neko
One of the three would look back at Fennik
Man1:"G-G-Guys...You should look at this !"
The other two would look at Fennik,as my two tails swing,they notice im a Nekomata
They would stare at Fennik for a second,i'd look deep into the man's eyes,casting a Illusion spell on them,making them run away.
I'd walk up to the dead body,pulling the soul out of it
Fennik:"Wew,nice kill" He'd say to the other kid,smiling
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A demon in Death City   A demon in Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2015, 11:40 am

Ooc: Eh, no one was dead, Techno.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: A demon in Death City   A demon in Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2015, 1:26 pm

Grey had just come out of the vakery and was holding a berliner in his hand when he got a phone call, and, not wanting to seem rude, he abstained from eating the doughnut while he was talking. He was begining to get pretty annoyed. When he heard the fighting going on in the background he used that as an excuse to get off.

Grey managed to turn the corner and slide a good four feet into the epic position in his head as he kicked up a small wave that splashed beside of him. A strong wind began blowing and kicked up the back of Grey's coat. As he took a look around and got a good image of what was happening.

"Get out of here now." Grey was really proud of how he thought he looked. Only he entered the alley with eyes watering from the wind, legs soaked from the puddle and a doughnut in his mouth that made him sound like he said "Gey op oh ele nah." He bit the doughnut in half and swallowed the half in his mouth before eating the second half.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A demon in Death City   A demon in Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2015, 1:57 pm

The three young men looked at Grey, looking extremely confused, when suddenly one of the men where struck on.The side of the face by one of the shadow snake tendrils, the young man growled and swung at the demon again. One of the young men frowned at Grey "Either help us or get lost, squirt, we're busy fighting a monster here!". The young woman that was heard screaming was somewhere in the shadows of the alley, too afraid to try to run.

Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: A demon in Death City   A demon in Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2015, 3:38 pm

Grey opened his case which was at his side and began running towards the shadow controlling monster. This may end up being annoying, Grey thought to himself. "Out of my way I am with the DWMA. Let me handle this." Grey pulled out the wakizashi and went around the men to try and strike the creature. The blow was just supposed to get its attention, and put himself in between the monster and one of the men.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A demon in Death City   A demon in Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2015, 8:25 pm

An academy student? Blast! Why must they poke their noses in buisnese that doesn't concern them?, the monster thought in annoyance. The three young men started cheering on Grey, mocking the monster with comments like "You're dead meat now!" And "The academy eats small fries like you for breakfast!". When Grey swung his wakizashi at the shadow monster, two of the snake tendrils struck at the blade to counter it.

Ooc: Notes about the shadows: When it's being use in a whip or rope like manor(Ex: snake body like tendrils) the shadows are the equivalent to thick rope. When it's being used to cut (Ex: shadow claws) it's the equivalent of window glass.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: A demon in Death City   A demon in Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2015, 7:29 pm

Grey was a little annoyed by the onlookers cheering him on, but he did his best to not be distracted. He would disengage from the shadowy tendrils and try to press forward again from a different side. Grey would grab a nearby trash bag with his empty hand and sling it at his foe while throwing a small flashbang in its wake hopefully blinding the kishin egg momentarily. He would use this oppurtunity to try and get past the shadowy tendrils and stab his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A demon in Death City   A demon in Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2015, 7:59 pm

When the trashcan flew at him the demon caught it with two of the snake heads before sneering "Is that all you're going to-!" The shadow child stop middle sentence and hissed in pain as the flash of light burned him, he instantly started using his tendrils as extra legs as he started to scurry into the darkness of the alley. That cursed student has light based abilities?!, the monster thought angrily as he backed away.

The men were still cheering Grey on, insulting the shadow child constantly.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: A demon in Death City   A demon in Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2015, 10:41 pm

Dammit, he saw through both distractions. it seems I was naive in assuming such a simple plan would work. Gotta conserve the flashbangs then or else I'm gonna be at a major disadvantage. Grey pursued the kishin egg, and would attempt to full on dash after him. He hoped that the bystandards would use this time to leave the alleyway and call the authorities or something, but he doubted that they would be nearly that useful. Grey pulled out a knife from his case and attempted to stow it in his coat sleeve before attempting to stab the kid again with his wakizashi.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A demon in Death City   A demon in Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2015, 11:33 pm

The shadow child was a bit stunned after the flash bang, so Grey would've been able to get extremely close, but when the monster regained his senses he put up his arm and let the sword impale it, he then struck at the weapon with the snake tendrils "Why don't you academy students think before jumping into fights that don't concern you?" The child hissed, his eyes glowing a blood red.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: A demon in Death City   A demon in Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 8:16 am

Grey's eyes widened as the tendril slammed into him and knockes him away into a wall. He stood up and reached into the inside of his coat for one of the remaining four flashbangs as he made his way back towards the kishin egg. "That's just not how I was made" Grey threw the flashbang behind himself illuminating the area once more and sending Grey's shadow past the kid. A tangible clone of Grey would appear behind the kid and stab at him with the concealed dagger as Grey would try and kick the kid into the dagger.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A demon in Death City   A demon in Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 11:11 am

Ooc: I would like to point out that Salem isn't a kishin egg, he's a shadow demon.

When the flashbang went off again the child hissed in pain and tried to back up farther into the darkness, only to be kicked towards the weapon, Damn! This fool won't give up!, he thought angrily, the demon had his snake tendrils ready to strike back as he was lunged towards the weapon. When he got at least six inches away from Grey he struck out with two of the snake heads, "You were made to be a nuisance? Isn't there some witch or kishin that you should be fighting?" The shadow child spat, his voice filled with spite.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: A demon in Death City   A demon in Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 1:54 pm

(Ooc: When I rp as Grey especially, I try to make sure I don't include content in my post that Grey doesn't know/believe is true, but thanks for the heads up. I imagined that Grey would assume monster over kishin egg sry about that.)

Both Grey reached into his case for a second knife. The clone then says to the boy, "I was specifically made to be a nuisance for kishin eggs like you." Both of them manuevered themselves so that they stayed on opposite sides of the boy. Grey and the clone each threw one knife at the kid as Grey followed the knife with a feinted backswing of the knife and instead kicked at him while the clone would actually swing his knife at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A demon in Death City   A demon in Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 4:21 pm

"What, kishin egg!!?-"the monster hollered in disbelief before being kicked, the shadow child formed the four snake tendrils into shadow claws as the weapon kicked him towards the clone, the demon used one claw to keep him from falling towards the clone and his knife, and then used the other to slash at the clone. "I'm not a kishin egg you sniveling twit!" The monster hissed angrily, feeling insulted.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: A demon in Death City   A demon in Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 6:14 pm

The clone of Grey backed away and blocked the snake tendril by two handing a dagger, but did so inadequately with the dagger and got pushed back again and the fangs on the snake tendrils cut across the top of his hands. Grey checked to make sure the bystanders were gone, and when he didn't see them he took a more defensive stance."I see. I have stalled long wnough anyways." Grey was certain that his tricks wouldn't last much longer, so he ran back towards the main street while the clone attempted to engage the shadow monster, but the clone was hitting noticably weaker after its hands were injured.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A demon in Death City   A demon in Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 6:38 pm

The shadow demon was baffled by Grey's comment, but was still angered that the weapon mistaked him for a kishin egg and let his meal escape. The child used his shadow claw to slash at the clone, the dark aura around him and the eerie whispering getting stronger, "Since you decided to deprive me of my meal I'll make you my dinner instead!" The boy growled "I'll feast off the pain that I'm going to inflict on you, and I will be sure to make you suffer!".
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: A demon in Death City   A demon in Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 7:13 pm

"This is going to be annoying." The shadowy claws went through where the clone was standing as it faded back into shadows. Grey made it to the dim light of the street lamps of the cobblestoned street. He looked to both sides quickly to get a gist of his surroundings. Both the residential district amd the academy for him to reasonably expect help soon, and he doubted he could outrun this guy. He looked up and saw the moon staring down laughing, blood beginning to drip from its mouth.

The empty street bore no sign of help or hinderance, so Grey grabbed his weapon securely. "Now that I have these street lamps, I can use the flash bangs more wisely." Grey stood under the street lamp and gripped his dagger tightly. He calmed himself, popped some joints, and exhaled a long breath. "Bring it kid!" Grey's face lost most of its expression as he detached the case from his belt, palmed a flashbang, and entered a fighting stance.

Grey stood tall, his knife hand was in front of him, and his hand with the flash bangs was behind him. "Primary Eclipse."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A demon in Death City   A demon in Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 7:34 pm

The demon was extremely confused when his claw went through the clone, for a second he was expecting blood to pour out of the body, but instead it disappeared into thinking air, It was a trick..., the boy thought, and irritated frown etched into his features. The shadow child retracted his shadows back to his being, and walked out of the alley to see the weapon under a street lamp, the monster clenched his fists in frustration Not only did this coward leave me to fight an illusion of himself, he then goes into an area where I wouldn't be able to fight with shadows, curses, I can't fight in these conditions..., the boy thought, he was hungry, irritated, and it wouldn't be nighttime forever, so despite how much it annoyed him the demon knew he had to retreat. For now.

After giving Grey a hate filled glare, the shadow child started speed walking away from him.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: A demon in Death City   A demon in Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 7:58 pm

Grey held his position until the demon was out of sight. Once he could no longer see the demon he would slacken. He looked down the alley and stared at the wakizashi in the alley, and then he turned and punched the pole. "Graaah! If only I was strong enouhh to be autonomous." Grey looked at his bloody knuckles and sighed. He walked over to his case, clipped it on, pulled out the medkit, and wrapped up his hand.

He placed the medkit back and began making his way back to his place. As he started walking a sudden surge of pain hit him as his adrenaline started to wear off, and his arm jumped to his chest to nurse an injured rib. "Maybe it would be wise to go see Melody instead. I wonder if she is awake this late." An injured Grey made his way in the direction of the academy.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A demon in Death City   A demon in Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 8:14 pm

Ooc: And I believe that's a wrap on this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A demon in Death City   A demon in Death City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A demon in Death City
Page 1 of 1